• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The ranting thinking thread

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
ok so one guy says the only reason people hate DmC is because they don't like change
so i explain why my dislike for DmC is not simply because it's different

and then another guy comes and say that even DMC1 combat is leagues ahead of DmC
and now i'm defending DmC because this guy is obviously being unreasonable

what the hell is wrong with me

Absolutely nothing. You can still dislike something while recognizing its merits at the same time.

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
...Yet! Maybe it's better they take some time to do another game , well thought and produced.
Sadly I don't think it happens any time in nearest future. For 7 years people waited for new DMC game. In the end they dropped production on another studio and rereleased DMC4. I think its time for them to sell franchise, since it doesn't seem they want to do anything with it in nearest future.

Gel

When the going gets tough, the tough get going
Premium
Sadly I don't think it happens any time in nearest future. For 7 years people waited for new DMC game. In the end they dropped production on another studio and rereleased DMC4. I think its time for them to sell franchise, since it doesn't seem they want to do anything with it in nearest future.
I already discussed it with a friend and both of us agreed Capcom is the kind of enterprise which prefers let their franchise for death than sell them. BUT miracles can happens, as DMC teach us.

Viper

Premium
The guy that hired me called again on the phone to discuss correction, even though I pointed out in e-mail to reply back using e-mail. I have a feeling some things will be missing again, cause at one point I got confused which part he is referring to.

The bank sent my old man text message to switch to windows 7 or up to continue using internet banking. Yeah, sure, how about giving us 1000kn so we can bloody afford it after so many things ****ed us over.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
A Tourist Walkway cracked under people's feet and they're surprised?

http://sinosphere.blogs.nytimes.com/2015/10/07/china-glass-bridge-walkway-yuntai/?_r=0

They shouldn't be, considering it was... made in China. :cool:

tumblr_nn49fkyFgi1rnzz12o1_400.gif

Viper

Premium
Unless stated in canon material that they were an anomaly, Dante and Vergil are twins of same age, with minutes to hours between each birth. Why is that so hard to accept? Since when is slightly more serious personality and 0.5 mm difference in height, a measuring of questionable accuracy, indication that one MUST be older, and not by minutes?
Is DMC fandom becoming one where literally everything needs to be spelled out and nothing is just figured out by good old logic?

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Since when is slightly more serious personality and 0.5 mm difference in height, a measuring of questionable accuracy, indication that one MUST be older, and not by minutes?

Yeah... "slightly"...

But yeah, it irks me too when fans act as if they want stuff, especially as trivial as that, explained blatantly in their face.

Top Bottom