• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The ranting thinking thread

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
nsa-fingerprint_large.jpg

Meg

Navient admitted, freaking admitted, that so long as I have enough money to pay them every month, they don't care if all I have are pennies left over.

I'm going to break a forum rule right now. In order to preserve a sliver of professionalism, I'm going to put what I'm about to say in a spoiler.

**** YOU YOU STEAMING MOUND OF VILE CORRUPT DEVIL WORSHIPPING ****!!!! **** YOU NAVIENT **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU

**** YOU WITH A GOD DAMN CHAINSAW!!!!!!

ROT IN HELL

EDIT: *listens to relaxing music* *feels better* :sleep:

Last edited:

Viper

Premium
People who say that the mother who found out she will not survive pregnancy, while fetus has better chances, should just accept her destiny or she is a bad mother and selfish person, should have something long, thick and thorny rammed into the part of the body where sun never shines.
Don't you bloody dare judge people whose shoes you will never walk in.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
I'm getting pretty tired of those comic book fans who act like The Walking Dead show is inferior to the comics just because.

As a reader and watcher, I can say without a doubt the show has done things better than the books and vice versa. For example, Rick and Shane's relationship was totally handled better in the show because it actually had time to flesh out and Robert rushed it in the books. Plus, the Governor in the TV show was a lot better than his comic counterpart. There's still things in the books I like more, but seriously, they totally just compliment each other.

I like the fact I can tune in to this show and actually see new things instead of knowing what's going to happen all the time. Now, overall I'm not saying the show's perfect as it's had major ups and downs, but generally I think it's gotten a lot better. Especially with the new writers.

Before I lose my point, some comic fans are just arrogant and dumb.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Okay, we've officially gone from "flattered" to "creeped out", now...:cautious: I hope she wasn't trying to imply that I should enter her in the story as his love interest, because it's not going to happen. Whether I figure out a way for things to work between him and Gwen or not, I am not adding another layer of heartache to my MC by fulfilling the wishes of someone who wants to go the route of Mary-Sue character.

I'm sorry, it's totally flattering that you adore Phe, but c'mon now...I'm not a genie, I am not here for wish-fulfillment purposes. I have so much intended for this plot without turning it into a romance novel. Will romance be implemented? Yes, and it has...but it's not the whole of my story, and nor am I adjusting my entire plot to make it so--and certainly not by bringing in someone else. I have plenty of characters already that have yet to be introduced without adding another...

Edit: Okay, there's no doubt, now. She's actually hinting that she wants in the story. No. Nuh-uh. Niet. >.>

Last edited:

KRSkull

I am not an idiot but i will pretend to be one when you start telling me stories about people who were nothing and became well known by hanging around fruit and vegetable merchents. and then hinting that i could be one of those people.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Okay, we've officially gone from "flattered" to "creeped out", now...:cautious: I hope she wasn't trying to imply that I should enter her in the story as his love interest, because it's not going to happen. Whether I figure out a way for things to work between him and Gwen or not, I am not adding another layer of heartache to my MC by fulfilling the wishes of someone who wants to go the route of Mary-Sue character.

I'm sorry, it's totally flattering that you adore Phe, but c'mon now...I'm not a genie, I am not here for wish-fulfillment purposes. I have so much intended for this plot without turning it into a romance novel. Will romance be implemented? Yes, and it has...but it's not the whole of my story, and nor am I adjusting my entire plot to make it so--and certainly not by bringing in someone else. I have plenty of characters already that have yet to be introduced without adding another...

Oh, dear gods. -headwalls- Sometimes I wonder about reviewers. If this keeps up, though, there'll be fanfics about WoN in no time. :p -kidding...sorta--really doesn't understand some of the reviewers, though-

Rant:
Aaaaaand of course now that I have the audio file ready it won't let me use it. Can't you work with me, phone?

Meg

Edit: Okay, there's no doubt, now. She's actually hinting that she wants in the story. No. Nuh-uh. Niet. >.>
Tell this person to write their own fan fiction. :laugh:

KRSkull

All this time i've been trying really hard to come up with some ideas for the guild So i can be a trusted member. and now i found out that i've wasted a lot of time and energy for nothing. and all what i had to do was ask one of the leaders "Could you turn the trusted right on, please?" ARE YOU F***ING KIDDING ME.
m1322.gif

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
THAT is IT!
I am no longer commenting on YT videos.
The ignorance of some people verge on obliterating stupidity. OR, they're trolling me, but I usually know a troll when I see one.
This person just made me... nugh. No. Never mind. I'm done.

On another note:
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!
You've GOT to be kidding me. You CAN'T be serious. That's so sad it's hilarious.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
How the hell do you lose a font? Seriously, wtf?! I'm trying to match the font of my cover for FotS to the font used for WoN's cover...and for whatever reason, I can't find it. What is this nonsense? :meh:

Edit: Thanks to Google, figured out what the font is called, and found a free download of it. Back in business. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Top Bottom