• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The ranting thinking thread

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
This again!!:banghead:
Am I the only person in the world who is affected by this? I can't be. It's got to be common, and it's just that nobody talks about it because it's just uber weird and would make for weird, mind-effing conversation.

Gel

When the going gets tough, the tough get going
Premium
What the hell Steam? i only have one PC and only use one browser. and i created an account in that PC using that browser and last time i logged in was 6 hours ago. and this is what you do.

It could be only an error, but it could be that someone tried to enter your account or just browser cookies. Try to clean your cookies and try again.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
That is strange. because when i go to the website and click the sign up for the Multiplayer Beta i get this

You need an Xbox Live account because that's who Lionhead is affiliated with. Get an account (free) and register your email address. You should be able to select your preference then. There is no guarantee you'll be selected for it. Keep in mind that, if you are, you will be under a strict NDA and any information leaked can lead to your account being either suspected or deleted.

Edit: check your Skype. I wrote a guide on how to register.

Last edited:

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
You need an Xbox Live account because that's who Lionhead is affiliated with. Get an account (free) and register your email address. You should be able to select your preference then. There is no guarantee you'll be selected for it. Keep in mind that, if you are, you will be under a strict NDA and any information leaked can lead to your account being either suspected or deleted.

@KRSkull
That is a woman to marry, Skull.

KRSkull

Thanks

@KRSkull
That is a woman to marry, Skull.

nervous.gif
ummm..

Viper

Premium
Phone surveys are the most boring and most outdated practice of getting in touch with potential voters. I feel a bit bad for acting uninterested cause it's political party I belong to, but, dude... political phone survey in the evening? :grumpy:

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
Thank you for chasing me out of chat for having an opinion. That's exactly how I planned on spending my night. Prepare to be blocked.
These are pretty much my thoughts whenever someone decides to bring on the hate in regards to DmCDE...

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
so...that's it? since he wrote a better story than you even WITH all the restrictions you and placed on him and his team he still made a better story about this character than you ever could. so, as a result you're going to use your influence within the industry to throw a big ass temper tantrum to erase all of his work because you know that you can't top it? **** you geoff johns

Director Bison

King of Games
Premium Elite
Premium
so...that's it? since he wrote a better story than you even WITH all the restrictions you and placed on him and his team he still made a better story about this character than you ever could. so, as a result you're going to use your influence within the industry to throw a big ass temper tantrum to erase all of his work because you know that you can't top it? **** you geoff johns
c38.gif

i have got to know more about this
can you go in to more detail
or give me a link to some kind of summary

Reactions: Jak

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
c38.gif

i have got to know more about this
can you go in to more detail
or give me a link to some kind of summary
so, when the new 52 started up, DC rebooted their comics. and since geoff johns is DC's golden child he was in charge of setting up the new universe. and he really wanted to do something with wonder woman, but since he was working on the main JL book, heading the CW tv shows, and working on a side batman story (earth one) he couldn't work on wonder woman. thus, DC put brian azzarello at the helm. but since johns really wanted to work on the character, he put a crap ton of restrictions on azzarello and his team. but even then, azzarello crafted what many people (fans, critics AND fellow not just DC writers, but MARVEL writers, image writers, valient writers and idw writers) have said to be the definitive wonder woman. and since geoff johns wants to be a little bitch about it because he know that the way he writes wonder woman sucks, he not only had azzarello pulled off the book, but he's going to try to redo the origin that was established by azzarello, and DC is going to have a NEW WW book that redoes the character within the new 52...because geoff johns is a little bitch

Director Bison

King of Games
Premium Elite
Premium
TL:DR geoff johns is a little bitch
reminds me of something that is currently happening to the sonic comics
now i don't read the comics
but what i heard is ridiculous

basically there is this writer/artist Ken Penders that has been doing the Archie Sonic comics for years
he made up literately hundreds of characters over the years (cus when he started in the 90's sonic didn't have too many characters)

but now that he is not working on the comic anymore
this guy is trying to force Archie comics into paying him for his characters

and Archie won't do that
so now Archie has to remove hundreds of characters from the Sonic Comic canon

and now this guy Ken Penders is trying to take all the characters he made up to make his own sonic comic
just... you know... WITHOUT SONIC

Last edited:
Top Bottom