• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The ranting thinking thread

V

Oldschool DMC fan
You reminded me I need to give my computer an air clean. Well, it's a better model than the last one and it gets less dusty inside than the other one but it should get a look at every few months. It's good having an airbrush to do it with instead of canned air.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Oh great. Beginning of farmer's tan. I hate it.

2hnb6yu.jpg

LOL look at my neck. That's because of all the times this month that I was forced to wear a shirt in the hottest hours of the day cause of exams.

And I also lost a bet so I must not shave till October, so I'll most likely have white halos when I'll get rid of the beard. Gawddammeit.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I know I know... but it's a sacrifice I gotta make. I like beard when it's not too long. When it starts annoying me when I put my face on the pillow, then I know it's the moment to have a cut. LOL

This is the only reason I shave my legs. If it starts bugging me when my legs come into contact with things, it's time to shave and not a moment before...because I'm lazy and it's not like any one's ever going to see my legs, anyway.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Well, in summer, I guess they do. Come ooooooon, I bet you get checked out all the time. LOL

LOL Naaah, I'm one of those people who can't stand wearing shorts or skirts/dresses that are short. -keeps covered up because please don't look at me, I'm invisible- LOL By old men, most certainly. :p We live next to a retirement community. Going to store with a bunch of old, widowed dudes makes for...very interesting/amusing experiences (and creepy ones. x_x Some of these guys are pervs).

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
I'm so freaking frustrated right now. A job calls me yesterday, but I wasn't available at the time. So I call back and they keep telling me to call back for someone. That person leaves so they say to call back this morning, only for them to not even know why I'm calling. Like, what in the flying f#ck are you people doing over there! I'm hoping for a job interview but what the hell.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Unless you have experienced a full summer holiday with two children melting down, beating the crap out of each other, beating the crap out of you and serious clinical depression to boot you cannot begin to say to me that you find the holidays hard to deal with.

Suck it up, princess. You have no idea how lucky you are.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Ma basta, basta, cazzo!

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2...-going-to-be-a-dead-island-definitive-edition

God-****ing-dammit I've had enough of all these Definitive Editions, Special Editions, F*ck-You-Give-Me-Money Editions, come up with new stuff already!

Are we going from begging for new IPs instead of sequels of existing franchises to begging for sequels instead of rereleases now? Jesus, this industry's fallen low.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Dude, you don't get to dictate who does or does not review your daughter's work. It doesn't matter if they're entered in the same competition; you don't get to ****ing tell them they're wrong for doing it, especially when they've been fair in their assessment.

I feel sorry for her; I bet she's mortified that her story has gained all this negative attention, simply because you and other family members (or whatever) can't back the **** off. Talk about coddling....

Top Bottom