• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The ranting thinking thread

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Feral children.

Yes, if you kick off I will start on you and I will enjoy it. Sure, go tell your grandmother that the nasty lady called you a little **** - bullying a group of disabled kids is hardly stuff she will want to praise you for. At least not in front of everyone watching.

So yeah, you are a little **** and if the timing had been right I would have kicked the crap out of you to further my point.

Cannot stand chavvy, scutty, gobby kids who truly believe they are above reproach. I am more than happy to get my hands dirty and fight on your level. It's clearly the only language you understand.

The Good Gentleman

S'all Part of a Miracle Masterpiece
Okay. No doubt about it. The Gawker network is some of the most toxic, parasitic **** to have come out of human ingenuity since...****ing ever, really. Every single ****ing "j0urnalist" working there is an unsuccessful and failed abortion, and every "article" they put up is depleted uranium written in words.

It's almost inhuman how low they'll stoop for clickbait and ad revenue.

Director Bison

King of Games
Premium Elite
Premium
i absolutely hate when someone uses the phrase
OH YEAH I JUST SAID THAT
or
OH YEAH I WHEN'T THERE
i get it your edgy as ****
now stop being full of yourself for 10 seconds and explain why you said what you did
instead of marveling at the fact you said it

Last edited:

Captain Xin

I hate politic just like you do, but I really need to spit it out.
photo.php

This just in, a kid was protesting in front of the Ministry of Education in Taiwan. His parents came to stop him.

What did he do?

He punched his dad, pushed his mom, yelling:" I AM DOING THIS FOR THE FUTURE OF TAIWAN! WHAT DID YOU DO FOR TAIWAN?"

This guy's only 17, he's just about to go to his third grade in high school.

WHAT THE F*** IS WRONG WITH KIDS TODAY!?

Viper

Premium
Oh joy, I have a flood under the sink. The source of it was easy to detect, since mom stores a lot of crap under there, someone must have hit the plastic pipe by accident and made it detach. Water was so far being collected in a jar that happened to be in the right place, but with me washing the dishes now, the jar overflowed and... yeah, flood.

Viper

Premium
Joined another forum... no sad face, still love you guys, *kiss kiss*
No activation e-mail.
Seen person that joined after can post in forum.
After some worried waiting, used contact form on the bottom. No answer after 24 hours.
Dug out a post that they have this specific procedure to fight spam, sent PM to admin. No answer for 24 hours.
Left message on facebook, currently waiting for answer.

Wow, I know spam is nasty, but this is just frustrating.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
So the useless shizzle-for-brains psychologist is coming to the review this week? The one who has barely been out of psych school before changing all the rules? The one who, after seeing one child for barely three minutes, diagnoses or takes away a diagnosis depending on how tight her bra straps must be at the time? The one who must have the been the sole inspiration for chocolate teapots and bicycles for fish?

That one? Yes?

Oh yay.

Going to be butting heads over pretty much everything then...

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Sometimes, there just isn't a "reason" for depression for those who suffer from it. Especially if that person also has bipolar disorder. It's annoying sometimes to have people tell you, "what's your reason for feeling depressed?"

It just f#cking happens sometimes ok. There's gonna be days where I can't help but feel like a pre-montage Rocky.

This stuff is a cruel, lurking little monster that waits to pounce on you the split second you let your guard down. It's a daily struggle.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Sometimes, there just isn't a "reason" for depression for those who suffer from it. Especially if that person also has bipolar disorder. It's annoying sometimes to have people tell you, "what's your reason for feeling depressed?"

It just f#cking happens sometimes ok. There's gonna be days where I can't help but feel like a pre-montage Rocky.

This stuff is a cruel, lurking little monster that waits to pounce on you the split second you let your guard down. It's a daily struggle.
I getcha. People who have never experienced depression themselves will never understand. Not even the professionals out there fully understand how it is. It's like you're having an alright day and you think you're doing okay and then WHAM, it's like being hit by a train that comes out of nowhere and trying to explain to people that you've been hit by a train but no, you weren't on or near any train tracks. It just happened. Out of nowhere. For no bloody reason. No warning, nada.
I got asked that very question the other day. All I said was I dunno, why does **** happen?

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
@Chancey289 @Dante's Stalker I'm in concurrence with you both. :/ It's dumb how some people are like "there has to be a reason otherwise you're not really depressed!" Uh, nope...there doesn't. Because I'm feeling like rubbish and nothing bad has happened lately. The "it's all in your head, get over yourself" looks are the greatest, am I right? So helpful to feeling better. :shifty: -being sarcastic-

--

Oh, hey there, insomnia. What's that? You want me to stay up for another night without sleep? Yeah, well screw you, too. I guess now's time to get ready for the "why couldn't you sleep? Were you thinking about something? Is something bothering you? If nothing's bothering you, then you should be able to sleep!" lecture that will be incoming from Gran. /==

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
@Chancey289 @Dante's Stalker I'm in concurrence with you both. :/ It's dumb how some people are like "there has to be a reason otherwise you're not really depressed!" Uh, nope...there doesn't. Because I'm feeling like rubbish and nothing bad has happened lately. The "it's all in your head, get over yourself" looks are the greatest, am I right? So helpful to feeling better. :shifty: -being sarcastic
I get that look sometimes and it makes me want to scream "of course it's in my head! That's where it lives!" Thing is, you can't get away from the inside of your head - it's you. The outside may be OK but it's like viewing a property - unless you go in and take a good look around, you might never find the damp spots, the crumbling walls, the wrecked kitchen and the broken furniture.

Depression sucks. Other people don't exactly help the situation either.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I get that look sometimes and it makes me want to scream "of course it's in my head! That's where it lives!" Thing is, you can't get away from the inside of your head - it's you. The outside may be OK but it's like viewing a property - unless you go in and take a good look around, you might never find the damp spots, the crumbling walls, the wrecked kitchen and the broken furniture.

Depression sucks. Other people don't exactly help the situation either.

Exactly! I hate those looks. I hate when people try and push it all on me like I'm just trying to get attention or I'm trying to make things difficult or something. And it's like they don't want to sit and listen and realize that everything's gone to hell and actually learn that something is wrong. They think faking a smile automatically means everything's fine. Or being upset is just an effort to be grumpy or mean. It's so aggravating and, like you said, it doesn't help. :/

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Jesus Christ.

There is this dude today who trains with us from time to time who suffers from depression and anger disorders, the latter luckily not so often as the former. Today was one of those days. He was ****ed off, I could clearly tell. While he was sparring with another guy, I saw him landing a palm blow so strong the poor guy turn around a good 180 and fell to the sand, fainted for a couple seconds.
Then the piece of ****, when called out and told that the lesson was finished for him, he of course uses his problem as an excuse for what he did.

I cannot stand this kinda things. I don't care what you suffer from, you asshole. You don't just shield behind it when you do something bad like this.

I get it, sport makes you feel better, but this should NOT come at the expense of another person. Especially considering what we train in. We all bear responsibility here. If you feel too angry to handle a sparring, just refuse and go hit the bag. You didn't even apologize to the guy, who most likely will never get closer than 50 meters to you. Not even considering the humiliation.

Master's considering forbidding him to attend to sessions anymore. Can't say I blame him, but he's gonna talk to the POS's parents first. Let's see if he apologizes in front of them at least.

Top Bottom