• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The ranting thinking thread

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
I'd like to live long enough to see the day when people will stop with the bullshit "videogames have to be educational".

No, they don't HAVE TO.
People don't seem to realise that they are already educational in some ways. For my sons they have helped improve coordination, patience, spatial awareness, logical thinking, reading, cause and effect comprehension, attention span... And that's just games like Mario, Sonic and old school arcade stuff like The Avengers.

Video games are awesome.

Director Bison

King of Games
Premium Elite
Premium
People don't seem to realise that they are already educational in some ways. For my sons they have helped improve coordination, patience, spatial awareness, logical thinking, reading, cause and effect comprehension, attention span... And that's just games like Mario, Sonic and old school arcade stuff like The Avengers.

Video games are awesome.
funny thing i actually learn about primary and secondary color way before any one else my age
thanks to a puzzle in Toy Story 2 the game where you have to mix Red Blue and Yellow paint in order to proceed

and ton's of game's teach you stuff but instead of things like mathematics or literature (but you can argue some RPG's and a like can teach you those too)
a well written game with moral choice or even without can teach you there are consequences to your actions

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
198257_v1.jpg

192274_v1.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom