• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The ranting thinking thread

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
I'm sorry but calling yourself a "good christian person" and in the same breath telling me I'm nothing to them with no sense of irony is funny. And then say I don't do anything when they know damn will I do. I don't have a job that is true. But I don't sleep in nor I'm I a pig. Just because his you grandson does not give you any and I mean ANY right to be a insufferable hypocritical @$$. He doesn't not have to help you when he could be working. He's your grandson not your son. And your son live there too. Why don't you ask him to help? Oh wait, he doesn't because you're a horrible person who drives any real good people away.

The Good Gentleman

S'all Part of a Miracle Masterpiece
I honestly despise fansub groups and their constant need to "advance" in codec formats. FYI, idiots, most people don't like sitting hunched over watching stuff on their PCs. There's a reason televisions, and couches, exist. And your constant need to advance codec formatting doesn't jibe with even the most modern media players - hell, even the freaking Oppo!

Akito the Exiled 3. Three different downloads, from three different fansubbers, and NOT ONE OF THEM will run on PS4. Y'know, the latest and newest gaming console. So to that, please, please go **** yourselves. :<

Tiny bit history about me - I used to be in a fansub group a long time ago! And get this - I was kicked out because I voiced my disapproval for abruptly changing formats on a long-running series (Gintama)! This is exactly the sort of high-octane bullshit I'm talking about.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
This f-ing race!!! :mad: I must have attempted it 100 times by now. The problem with it isn't so much getting past the obstacles, but the fact that the race is buggy as all f*ck. I'll be going along, finally making progress, and the car blows up for no reason, won't go up one of the walls, or randomly flips. I mean, wtf? How are people supposed to beat something when it doesn't even work?

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
So, a string R is a regular expression if one of 6 conditions is verified. If it is, then a language S(R) exists that corresponds to that string. Therefore, a regular language S(R) can only exist if it corresponds to a regular string.

But at the same time, it also exists a set Rreg consisting of those regular expressions on an alphabet X so that the function S going from Rreg into X*, if verified, allows to define the class of regular languages.

What a ****ing mess. Screw computer science, I'ma go be a farmhand!

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
****! Here we go again. I'm here in the darkness lying on bed with my phone, and this goddamn ****ing mosquito constantly flying around my ear! I HATE IT!

What the **** are flying around my ear for? Just do what you gotta do and suck some blood, you piece of sh!t useless being! ****ing bite me, I don't care as long as this damn annoying sound stops! **** you!

KRSkull

****! Here we go again. I'm here in the darkness lying on bed with my phone, and this goddamn ****ing mosquito constantly flying around my ear! I HATE IT!

What the **** are flying around my ear for? Just do what you gotta do and suck some blood, you piece of sh!t useless being! ****ing bite me, I don't care as long as this damn annoying sound stops! **** you!

Maybe its because the mosquito is in love with you :tongue:

Viper

Premium
My dear grandma, would you please make a list of ALL groceries you need for the week, so I don't have to do your shopping every day. Or do you think I enjoy running around the neighbourhood when the temperature is 30+ from the morning? You do know that living little further away, I have to do more walking to so much as reach stores that are right behind your building?
Besides, haven't you gotten a little too lazy lately, you old bat?
It was a pinched nerve, you had it two weeks ago and even then you could walk, you just whined a lot. So pray tell what is stopping you from walking those few hundreds of meters to your doctor now? Why the hell did dad and I drag you to make an x-ray of your neck, only for you now to just give up on everything cause you think you can't walk to your doctor? Not like she can do much for you, arthrosis requires physical therapy and we are all aware that given your laziness and whiny attitude that would be a living hell for all involved.
You ruined for me that one week when my parents were away, don't ruin these three weeks now that I'll be alone again, that was going to be my time for getting rid of stress.

Top Bottom