• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The ranting thinking thread

Dark Drakan

Admin
@Dark Drakan and @LordOfDarkness
yeah i was never that interested in destiny once i heard it was set up like an MMO
personally i cant stand that format
you can never actually beat the game it's just leveling up so you can fight the same enemy's with more health so you can get more XP to level up some more

There is a level cap you can hit but things that irritated me besides the DLC & corporate content was that the rewards are random. Complete a mission and random loot is handed out, so despite you being person who revived the most people, killed most enemies and generally did most of the work someone who didn't even fire a shot and messed around for whole mission could get better loot than you.

As Angry Joe put it, it's essentially a gambling simulator as you might finish a mission and get rubbish gear at end so they are tempted to replay it for a chance to get better gear at end. Nothing but a game of chance to get best items.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Today's reminding me why I hate glasses so much.

You constantly have to adjust them on your nose, they can easily be stained and your vision gets ****ed and you can't see **** so you have to clean them up, the constant feel of having to tense your face muscles to keep them on your nose without using your hand, the annoyance behind the ears...

Really, **** glasses. Contact lens FTW.

Viper

Premium

You constantly have to adjust them on your nose, they can easily be stained and your vision gets ****ed and you can't see **** so you have to clean them up, the constant feel of having to tense your face muscles to keep them on your nose without using your hand, the annoyance behind the ears...

If you still feel the frames behind your ears, maybe it's time you visit the store where you bought them and see if they can make adjustments that fit your head better, cause frankly I do not have such issue.
Don't tense your face muscles, they'll slip anyway cause the skin is oily.
Frankly, glasses or contact lenses, each has its advantages and disadvantages, it all comes down to how you get used to it. Knowing what kind of person I am, I'd be cursing contact lenses to high heavens.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
If you still feel the frames behind your ears, maybe it's time you visit the store where you bought them and see if they can make adjustments that fit your head better, cause frankly I do not have such issue.
Don't tense your face muscles, they'll slip anyway cause the skin is oily.
Frankly, glasses or contact lenses, each has its advantages and disadvantages, it all comes down to how you get used to it. Knowing what kind of person I am, I'd be cursing contact lenses to high heavens.

My friend, I've wore glasses for 5 years and I have ALWAYS had those problems no matter the glasses model I wore.

Also I have to take them off in gym and I can't see ****.

With contact lenses, I finally found peace. No annoyances on the eye or any other parts of the face, and I feel way more free.

Viper

Premium
My friend, I've wore glasses for 5 years and I have ALWAYS had those problems no matter the glasses model I wore.

Also I have to take them off in gym and I can't see ****.

With contact lenses, I finally found peace. No annoyances on the eye or any other parts of the face, and I feel way more free.
I've wore them for 23 years, for long time now I don't even feel they are on my head anymore.
Contact lenses are ideal for those who have no problems with sensitive eyes and are disciplined enough for the routine they require, that's why I said they would be an issue to me, but you are free to bask in the freedom they give you. Just don't say they are better than glasses in general, like I said, it all depends on the person (and how much luck you have avoiding infections).

ps. Zatoichi was completely blind and could still kick ass, and here you are complaining about blurry vision. XD

KRSkull

1374476155932758.jpg

The Good Gentleman

S'all Part of a Miracle Masterpiece
You know what truly, bloody ****ing ****es me off beyond belief? When I'm trying to collect some cheap anime DVDs, and I run into something like this:

Volume 1 - $2
Volume 2 - $5
Volume 3 - $3
Volume 4 - $2
Volume 5 - $89.99
Volume 6 - $2

And no matter where I look, which retailer, it's the same ****ing bullshit. A swift death to scalpers!

Director Bison

King of Games
Premium Elite
Premium
OK so i was raised catholic and i wouldn't change that even if i die and there ends up being nothing that wouldn't change the fact that i'm a good person and done good things

but then i sit down at the big family gathering and my uncle's the ones who i was around all the time growing up say the most racist and homophobic ****

and i just have to sit across from them looking like this
74d.jpg

you would not believe the **** that i'v heard

Meg

Sounds to me like you have a crappy pair of glasses. o_O

Top Bottom