• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The ranting thinking thread

KRSkull

What the **** is wrong with you? what kind of a sick hobby is this? who goes around and ask people to give him their semen. i mean seriously.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
What the **** is wrong with you? what kind of a sick hobby is this? who goes around and ask people to give him their semen. i mean seriously.

The Sperminator? His catchphrase is, "I'll be back...to get more sperm".

In all seriousness. That's not a hobby. Why don't they try collecting something else instead, like teapots.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Just came across a song on the car radio driving back and it's really bugging me. It's calling slim girls 'skinny b!tches'. No, people shouldn't be insulting bigger girls and women, but it's not okay to say things like that to slim ones either. Neither should be acceptable.

I'm naturally slim no matter how much I eat and my friend can't lose weight easily no matter how carefully she eats or how many times she goes to the gym. People are just like that and we should like ourselves for who we are instead of shaming and bashing each other to make ourselves feel better.

Fair enough, building up bigger girl's confidence is a good thing, but doing it at the expense of others is awful. There are naturally skinny females out there, we don't eat laxatives or puke after eating, and not all of us lack butts and chests. :rolleyes:

Though it does make me wonder, what about building confidence for bigger guys too? The only mention of guys in this song is about how guys like a big butt on a girl. Seems like the song is sending the message that girls should get their confidence boost from guys thinking they look good if they have a big butt. :facepalm:

So, I check out the video on youtube and it's the stereotype of the happy big girl being all bouncy while the slim girl is miserable. What kind of message is that to send to girls?
The comments on the video range from "enjoy your diabetus fatty LOL", "stop promoting obesity", to "I'm a size zero so you must hate me", and "Just another fat girl jelous that she's not slim".
So this song, instead of encouraging body confidence in everyone decides to promote one body type while bashing another. Whoever wrote the lyrics missed the point and gave out totally the wrong message.

Winterfrost

Shadow-of-Sundered-Star
Just came across a song on the car radio driving back and it's really bugging me. It's calling slim girls 'skinny b!tches'. No, people shouldn't be insulting bigger girls and women, but it's not okay to say things like that to slim ones either. Neither should be acceptable.

I'm naturally slim no matter how much I eat and my friend can't lose weight easily no matter how carefully she eats or how many times she goes to the gym. People are just like that and we should like ourselves for who we are instead of shaming and bashing each other to make ourselves feel better.

Fair enough, building up bigger girl's confidence is a good thing, but doing it at the expense of others is awful. There are naturally skinny females out there, we don't eat laxatives or puke after eating, and not all of us lack butts and chests. :rolleyes:

Though it does make me wonder, what about building confidence for bigger guys too? The only mention of guys in this song is about how guys like a big butt on a girl. Seems like the song is sending the message that girls should get their confidence boost from guys thinking they look good if they have a big butt. :facepalm:

So, I check out the video on youtube and it's the stereotype of the happy big girl being all bouncy while the slim girl is miserable. What kind of message is that to send to girls?
The comments on the video range from "enjoy your diabetus fatty LOL", "stop promoting obesity", to "I'm a size zero so you must hate me", and "Just another fat girl jelous that she's not slim".
So this song, instead of encouraging body confidence in everyone decides to promote one body type while bashing another. Whoever wrote the lyrics missed the point and gave out totally the wrong message.
I now present to you - SJWs.
I mean you can be fat because I don't give a **** but you don't have to ****ing justify it.
It's not that it isn't "acceptable" to be fat because it is and nobody will really care you are.
Being fat just isn't recommended and it shouldn't be but just because it isn't recommended doesn't mean you should form organizations under the guise of discrimination.
So that video you saw, it's insane discrimination, Fruit Loopy. I'm slim too, and quite frankly don't care what others are.

Viper

Premium

I bet it's Nicki Minaj. I've seen that quote on tumblr already, the discussion was how thin girls have no right to complain about being insulted, cause they kept quiet when people were fighting against the promotion of unnaturally thin women in media. It seems on youtube it's the other group that's active. :rolleyes:

Best to steer clear from such discussions and people that lead them in general. On occasion a calm one might wander in by accident, but most are either whiny or abusive and could steer into verbal violence like you've never seen before if you don't bow to their superior opinion.

Humanity, the only thing that really changes is which group is on top...

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
I now present to you - SJWs.
I mean you can be fat because I don't give a **** but you don't have to ****ing justify it.
It's not that it isn't "acceptable" to be fat because it is and nobody will really care you are.
Being fat just isn't recommended and it shouldn't be but just because it isn't recommended doesn't mean you should form organizations under the guise of discrimination.
So that video you saw, it's insane discrimination, Fruit Loopy. I'm slim too, and quite frankly don't care what others are.
I understand that, yes, people are looked down on or teased for being bigger, but that's no reason to tear someone else down too.
It's also sad to see on the comments section for the video that both 'sides' are bashing each other. That's not how people should be at all.

I would say that being obease or big to the point of having health problems shouldn't be promoted, but neither should using starvation to be dangerously underweight.But, having said that, there are people who are naturally slim and shouldn't be made to feel bad about it or have people think they don't eat to maintain that size.

I bet it's Nicki Minaj.
I'm not sure who this girl is, but it's not Nicki Minaj. I've never heard of her before. Whoever she is, she's opened up a can of worms on the internet.

But, the thing is, this girl in the music video, she's not fat or obease, I think she's a size 12 at the most and yet this song is being latched on to by people who are much bigger than that and have clearly been bullied for being overweight and now they're using it to be nasty to slim girls.

I've seen that quote on tumblr already, the discussion was how thin girls have no right to complain about being insulted, cause they kept quiet when people were fighting against the promotion of unnaturally thin women in media. It seems on youtube it's the other group that's active. :rolleyes:

Best to steer clear from such discussions and people that lead them in general. On occasion a calm one might wander in by accident, but most are either whiny or abusive and could steer into verbal violence like you've never seen before if you don't bow to their superior opinion.

Humanity, the only thing that really changes is which group is on top...

It's like the 'real woman' rubbish. All women are real women, but it's used as a defence by one group to bash the other. As for 'real women eat cake'; that's just pathetic. I eat cake, lots of it, so can I be a 'real woman too'. :rolleyes: It's perpetuating the idea that slim women don't eat and that other women can use it as an excuse overindulge themselves.

It's like when obease women missuse the word 'curvy'. Curvy is having hips and chest, not fat rolls everywhere:facepalm: As for using Marilyn Monroe as a plus sized icon, she had a size 22inch waist which would make her size zero by the standards of today. That's smaller than me!

I've seen that defence before of slim girls should keep quiet when they're bashed because they're attractive and get all the attention. But that's a pretty warped point of view. Media is to blame for that with too much photoshop, and even models are digitally enhanced because they are not good enough either. So I can see how someone could get the idea that slim girls are the most attractive. But even so, there's no need for the arguing and bashing.

Viper

Premium
I understand that, yes, people are looked down on or teased for being bigger, but that's no reason to tear someone else down too.
It's also sad to see on the comments section for the video that both 'sides' are bashing each other. That's not how people should be at all.

I would say that being obese or big to the point of having health problems shouldn't be promoted, but neither should using starvation to be dangerously underweight.But, having said that, there are people who are naturally slim and shouldn't be made to feel bad about it or have people think they don't eat to maintain that size.

I'm not sure who this girl is, but it's not Nicki Minaj. I've never heard of her before. Whoever she is, she's opened up a can of worms on the internet.

But, the thing is, this girl in the music video, she's not fat or obese, I think she's a size 12 at the most and yet this song is being latched on to by people who are much bigger than that and have clearly been bullied for being overweight and now they're using it to be nasty to slim girls.

It's like the 'real woman' rubbish. All women are real women, but it's used as a defense by one group to bash the other. As for 'real women eat cake'; that's just pathetic. I eat cake, lots of it, so can I be a 'real woman too'. :rolleyes: It's perpetuating the idea that slim women don't eat and that other women can use it as an excuse overindulge themselves.

It's like when obese women misuse the word 'curvy'. Curvy is having hips and chest, not fat rolls everywhere:facepalm: As for using Marilyn Monroe as a plus sized icon, she had a size 22inch waist which would make her size zero by the standards of today. That's smaller than me!

I've seen that defense before of slim girls should keep quiet when they're bashed because they're attractive and get all the attention. But that's a pretty warped point of view. Media is to blame for that with too much photoshop, and even models are digitally enhanced because they are not good enough either. So I can see how someone could get the idea that slim girls are the most attractive. But even so, there's no need for the arguing and bashing.

I've seen the 'skinny b!tches' insult attributed to Nicki Minaj, but yeah it could be something more people use to be popular among the bigger girls.

Yeah, there are women who are thin cause their body doesn't let them get fat. One of my mom's coworkers eats an amount of food each day that would make any other person throw up, yet she is really thin.
One should also think about people who are thin because they are ill. Last thing a cancer patient on chemo needs is some angry girls screaming insults at her cause they made an assumption that she just ain't eating.

I just wish people realize that to achieve positivity for all body types they need to stop being so hung up on body types in the first place and promote development of personality and healthy discussion. I'd sooner have Santa deliver me Dante on a pony, than see that happen, but one can dream.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Nothing makes me feel so old and tired like society going from 'education is important' to 'screw knowledge, you'll make better life by twerking to strangers online'.
That's how it is right now, just reward stupidity and exhibitionism on TV. It's sad that it has become like this when children aspire to be a 'celebrity' by making fools of themselves for a small amount of fame. We should be encouraging education, practical life skills and intelligence instead.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Think I'm running a bit of a fever.
feeling weak, exhausted, and like I'm going to pass out. Oi. And it's chilly today but I feel hot.
which is a paradox because chillies ARE hot...who came up with that simile/metaphor/figure of speech anyway?
Still got to go to shops after too.
ugh.

Exejpgwmv

Now I'm not one to just shut down a debate. (It actually makes me feel kind of scummy when I unjustifiably do so.)

But if your argument starts with the words: "You know, the problem with you black folk is..."
Just stop.
Just f*cking stop. :facepalm:

Because I don't think you grasp how truly stupid you sound for trying to generalize a group of literally millions of people. Who live across the entire planet, in different classes of societies, cultures, and climates

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
So I was up most last night because it hit me that I haven't sent prezzies to my friends for probably well over 2 years now. ._.
So @Shadow I found a trench coat at the charity shop that I really like, and figured I could use it as a pattern for any other coats I might like. Which means you score the actual coat pattern I had bought ages ago.
I also want to make the wait worthwhile so until I find a Harley Quinn bobblehead figurine and a Dr.Who collectable @Vergil'sBitch, it may take a little while longer before you guys receive the goodies.

Top Bottom