• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The ranting thinking thread

Viper

Premium
Ugh, nothing makes me more sick than popping over to a friends rp blog and realizing certain scum is still doing the same act.
First time I got into a fight with one of them, a highly abusive girl that gives zero ****s about your opinion and just want to show hers down your throat (see below for longer explanation of this), she immediately in the next few days got very interested in roleplaying with my friend.
These days I get irritated by another girl that keeps victimizing herself, and after warning her that it's not cool to name-drop others while she and her friends are hateful jackasses as well, she rats me out and cue another fight with above mentioned first girl (because this one never fights her own battles, less her crown falls off).
To hell with them, I say, they ain't even worthy of a dog taking a **** on 'em...
Except just now out of curiosity I take a peek at this friends blog, the very few I still have left, and what I see? Both bitches taking sudden interest in my friend.
Well **** my life and these abusive ****s!

Addendum to above claim... It was like talking to an insane person. The discussion started from a post where some were guilt-tripping people for stretching the definition of cambion to give Dante and Vergil a fancier name for specie, with me blurting something out that DMC is not the right series for being so uptight about mythology and that Sparda might have been an incubus for all we know... and also added that I consider Nevan to be a succubus. This girl sends me a private message and I politely answer... only, at that point I start getting message after message after message, with each getting more aggressive and me praying to God to make them shut up already until I chose to just ignore. Next I got called a misogynist idiot in public and that I degrade love between Sparda and Eva and support prostitution or whatever. I'm not joking, this happened months ago, and the blog I had back then was deleted and yet for this second attack on me she actually pulled out screencaps of this conversation. I'm telling you, a total psycho.

Last edited:

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Sorry if I just spammed everyone's FB homepage with fluffy videos and random crafts ._.

I should quit FB.
Don't be daft - the stuff you post gives me inspiration (not that I have the practical ability to make all that shizzle on Pinterest). For example, those dream cloud light thingies? Wow. Just wow. Now if only my children would not eat them and that they would not turn out looking like I tried to electrocute some sheep, I'd be well away...

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Sorry if I just spammed everyone's FB homepage with fluffy videos and random crafts ._.

I should quit FB.

What Angel and Veebs said--there's nothing wrong with what you post, DS. :) I much prefer your posts over some of the other people (sadly, family members) posting the crap they do. 'Sides, I should probably apologize to the lot of you who have me on there for always posting one thing after another from the Writer's Write page. :laugh: You've gotta be sick of it by now, lol.

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
Well... considering how FB spies on you all the time anyway, quitting wouldn't be the worst option -- *leaves*

Reactions: Meg

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
i hate it when a movie will set up these brilliant themes and parallels that are executed carefully and wonderfully...then at the last second explain them in a character dialogue or monologue at the book end of the film...like...really? we're not ALL that stupid *coff*CHRISTOPHERNOLAN*. though, i'd rather have that over the latter which is having a magnificent film that leaves everything toally ambiguous and leaves you in the mud with a dirty diaper, confused as hell *coff*RIDLEYSCOTTANDZACKSNYDER*coff*

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
So cross-gen basically forced me to buy Ps4. Like for real. I got as present Wolfenstein on Ps3....and it's downgraded to the point it's not even funny. It's like whoever made this said: screw it, i don't want to spend anymore time on it, so i just put all setting on lowest and leave it at that. Well thank you, Bethesda >_<

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
Playing Final Fantasy 14....why is the Free company (guild) I'm in so gods damn useless? We have 60 members half of them don't even log and when they do they don't even say hi. And just as fast as they came on they log off. And most of the officers don't even log and they don't do just sh*t for that matter. Sigh maybe I she start looking for another if this keeps going. Not the first person to up and leave this FC.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
I guess I got a decent amount done...but still, it just doesn't feel like enough. Not to mention how out of it I've been feeling the last few days. I don't even want to think about how much of it I'm going to end up fixing, when I'm more--here.

If this is a case of burn-out coming my way, it can kindly screw off; I don't have time for its crap, and nor am I tired of writing. What I'm tired of is interruptions and lingering self-doubt. That, in particular, can take a flying leap, too.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Why is it the boiler ALWAYS has something go wrong with it at this time of year EVERY year, trying to save cash and yet again this damn boiler has an issue. This better not cut into my PC fund too much, already a week behind schedule on it due to birthdays/wedding and music gigs.

Our AC does this every summer. I seriously don't get how we can fix it (we even replaced it entirely one year) and yet...it still breaks down. >_< *beginning to think things aren't made to last anymore* I hope it didn't cut into your PC fund too much. =(

Viper

Premium
I've been looking at things, at people's reactions... people talk about rights of those somewhere out there, of people they will never really talk to and who will most probably never know of their existence.
Yet, when a person in their own circle of friends gets attacked by another, with words that hurt ones soul like fists would hurt the body, her own words twisted till she looks like a hateful abuser by the far more abusive person... no one stands up. No one says stop. It's like the neighbor that turns up the volume, the passerby that pretends they didn't see anything in the alley.
I am not perfection, I get irritated by crybabies, by double standard, by guilt-tripping nitpickers and hateful people. My fear has sometimes made me wish death upon the death bringers out in the world, terrorists and such, but I normally treat people with respect.
I do not deserve some old bad things being dragged out into my consciousness after I kept them down for so many years.
I am a human, I have the right to be respected. Where are my rights? Why do you take them away from me? Am I less than human in your eyes?

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
I'm in such a funk right now. The kind that makes me want to curl up into a ball and roll into a hole. Don't feel like doing much nor wanting to be around anyone or thing. Very sad by that fact I have to scream at people just to make my point. I guess listening is too much for people to grasp. Also things that I usually find enjoyable.... I just don't. Feels like I'm burnt-out. This what happens when someone gets to much free time and nothing to do.

Very sad in fact. at least I got the forums.

Viper

Premium
I am really tired of everything. I am really tired of people asking me to help them, support them, and watch their back. I am really tired of crying myself to sleep every single night. And i am really tired of feeling that i am alone in the dark.
Do you have any hobbies? I usually find distractions like coming up with new story ideas to be somewhat helpful in the dark.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Our AC does this every summer. I seriously don't get how we can fix it (we even replaced it entirely one year) and yet...it still breaks down. >_< *beginning to think things aren't made to last anymore* I hope it didn't cut into your PC fund too much. =(

Its only 4 years old and has issues every year, my dads friend is sorting it so hopefully he sorts us a deal out. Hes coming back today to fit some parts but they are meant to be cheap so heres hoping it doesnt cost too much. Ive got PC parts and Shadow of Mordor to buy after all.

Top Bottom