• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

the good old days

Kyo

medicated insanity
altho with the release of the ps3 wii and xbox360, let us not forget the great games on our old consulse.

super notendo-mortal kombat, mario, and spawn

playstation: MGS
playsation3" MGS2, brothers in arms road to hill 30, and spyro a dragons tail.
xbox- halo, halo2.....if you ask me, the greatest xbox game ever is fatal frame!

go on! you played them! you loved them! now! show them respeact and name them!

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
shouldnt this be in general gaming?

N64: super smash bros and mariokart

PS1: driver

Amstrad: paper boy

PC: duke nukem 3d (i have this back now from freeware =])

thats all of mine for now =]

quiksilvershado

Dodge this!!!
gameboy colour: Pokemon! its so cheesy but so fun!
PS1:Spyro. although if i said anything else for the ps1, my mate might hit me. :dry:

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
I can't just list one. I have many, but I'll just list the ones I adore the most.

Super Nintendo: Super Metroid, Chrono Trigger, Earthbound, Secret of Mana, Secret of Evermore, StarFox, Donkey Kong Country, Super Mario World, Legend of Zelda: A Link To The Past

Nintendo64: StarFox 64, Super Mario 64, Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, Conker's Bad Fur Day, 007:Golden Eye, Banjo Kazooie, Yoshi's Story

Playstation 1: Crash Bandicoot: Warped, Parasite Eve, Final Fantasy IX, Metal Gear Solid

Playstation 2: Final Fantasy X, Devil May Cry, Metal Gear Solid: Snake Eater, Okami, Silent Hill 3, ICO, Shadow of The Colossus, Jak and Daxter, Jak II

Gameboy Advance: Mother 3

And that's my list. :>

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
^It was a classic the first 3 times they re-used that character. Now It's a little lame.

But anyway, I like the Burnout games.:lol:

hmm im a pro when it comes to oldies here is my list
nes: metal gear, final fantasy, zelda
snes: final fantasy2,3,4,5,6 , zelda3, chrono trigger
n64: super mario 64
playstation(with this one i have the greatest memories): legend of dragoon, blood omen, xenogears, MGS, crash bandicoot, grandia, wild arms 2, dead or alive, tekken 1,2,3 , breath of fire 3,4 , gta2(very funny), final fantasy 7, medal of honor. (actually i loved a lot more of games but it would take me lots of time to list em all :lol: )
playstation2: MGS2,3 , final fantasy X,XII , legacy of kain defiance, gran turismo 4, soul nomad and the world eaters, hitman blood money ,.hack/g.u. (and also a lot more)
this is my list

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
SEGA Genesis: Sonic the Hedgehog 1, 2 & 3, Street Fighter II Turbo, Vectorman 1 & 2, Maximum Carnage (Spiderman game), Sonic Spinball, Art of Fighting, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle fighting game

PS1: Final Fantasy VII, Parappa the Rapper, Crash Bandicoot 1

Dreamcast: Sonic Adventure 1 & 2, Power Stone, Street Fighter 3: 3rd Strike

PS2: Kingdom Hearts 1 & 2, Final Fantasy X-2, Final Fantasy X, DMC1, 2 & 3, GTA: San Andreas, Dragon Quest VIII, Viewtiful Joe, Killer 7, Grandia II, Gun

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Good to hear that I'm not the only who misses the good ol' 16-bit days! I love my Sega Mega Drive - Genesis to our friends across the pond - and if my HD TV actually had the correct inputs (which it might do actually, I've just never bothered to look) then I'd hook up all my old consoles. Anyone here played Shining Force or Shining Force II for the Mega Drive? Just brilliant. Quite possibly two of my favourite games. Ever.

Keaton

Premium
Alex Kidd on the Sega Master System was my first played game ever, it was built into the console :D

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Meh - who needs consoles when you have the awesomeness that is PC gaming? All my old favourites were first on either PC or Apple Macintosh....such as SimAnt, The Manhole, ShadowGate, Prince of Persia (original balck and white game), Heart of China...

Mind you, the first console I ever played was a handheld in the style of a book so you could flip it shut (this was back in the 80's - if I can find a pic I'll post it). Used to play a Mario and Luigi game on it which was simply the two of them catching boxes off conveyor belts at increasingly difficult speeds - that was it. But it sure was addictive...

EDIT: here we are - the console was Nintendo's Game and Watch Multi Screen back in 1983. This was the exact same style as the one I played on plus the game I mentioned:

95og8y.jpg

98g0gw.gif

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
Keaton;147049 said:
Alex Kidd on the Sega Master System was my first played game ever, it was built into the console :D

i loved that game - never completed it though :lol::lol::lol:

Top Bottom