• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

the good old days

aka958

Don't trust people
WOW...
heres my list of all the good old games

PC: DOOM, DOOM2, DOOM TnT and DOOM Plutonia (TnT and Plutonia is also named Final Doom). Starcraft (It is an old game!) Diablo and Diablo 2 (those are old whatever you want it or not).

Playstation: Final Fantasy VIII (i know many FFs are good but im counting those i have played) DOOM and DOOM2

Nintendo 64 (one of the best consoles if not counting the hand controls): Super Mario64, Doom64, Mario Kart and Yoshis Story (all i remembered)

Old prince of persia (with colors ofc)
Castlevania: SOTN

and i also find the old games more addicting than the new super graphic ones...

Kyo

medicated insanity
Angel;147057 said:
Meh - who needs consoles when you have the awesomeness that is PC gaming? All my old favourites were first on either PC or Apple Macintosh....such as SimAnt, The Manhole, ShadowGate, Prince of Persia (original balck and white game), Heart of China...

Mind you, the first console I ever played was a handheld in the style of a book so you could flip it shut (this was back in the 80's - if I can find a pic I'll post it). Used to play a Mario and Luigi game on it which was simply the two of them catching boxes off conveyor belts at increasingly difficult speeds - that was it. But it sure was addictive...

EDIT: here we are - the console was Nintendo's Game and Watch Multi Screen back in 1983. This was the exact same style as the one I played on plus the game I mentioned:

95og8y.jpg

98g0gw.gif
considering your a admin, and i have a alarming fear of attorty, i shall make this fast and clean. =]are you honestly saying that the computer(even tho it is a amazing peice of tech)has better game's? is better then a consel?

i beg to differ!
depending on how much junk you have on your pc, and the connection speed, a pc could take day's to download a pc game, not only that but when it does download, it could lagg and pause offtent.

a consel? it might do it now and then, but mostly because of the disk.

on topic---sonic the hedgehog
naruto ultmaite ninja's 3

Ainde

World Saviour
Dark Prince;146859 said:
The Sands of time trilogy for the PS2.

Prince of Persia was the best series of the last console generation!

I loved those games. The story was so great.

RannaBebop

SPRYO and Crash Bandicoot i still play these games today even though my gaming standards have gone up lol

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Kyo;151870 said:
considering your a admin, and i have a alarming fear of attorty, i shall make this fast and clean. =]are you honestly saying that the computer(even tho it is a amazing peice of tech)has better game's? is better then a consel?

i beg to differ!
depending on how much junk you have on your pc, and the connection speed, a pc could take day's to download a pc game, not only that but when it does download, it could lagg and pause offtent.

a consel? it might do it now and then, but mostly because of the disk.
:lol: Good to know you fear mah authoritah...

Like I said in another thread, I see consoles as the fast food of gaming and PC's as the posh restaurant. That's not to say consoles suck though because even McDonald's offers a wide range of good food other than burger n fries these days ;)

Consoles are great - love 'em - but they aren't in the same league as a top-end PC with a decent gamer at the mouse. Never played downloaded games on my PC, only ones with disks, so haven't experienced lag or connection issues - sure, changing disks over can be a pain but then you have to do that with things like Lost Odyssey for the 360 and it's not the end of the world. Hook your PC up to a 52 inch screen and then you've got the best of both - PC gaming in the console's world :D

A PC is just more sophisticated, IMO, and probably always will be. That said, I use consoles to game on now.

Kyo

medicated insanity
^don't forget RE 1 2 and 3 aswell.

~take's hat off and looks down~
or my long time fave....donkey kong.

Top Bottom