• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

OG DMC Fans Blamed for Low DmC sales

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nero.

*bangs on desk* Did I EVER freaking said that? Huh?

I respect people who don't like the game, but don't waste your time trashing it when you got better things to do. That's simple.

You have problems it's that simple.This game is **** in many people eyes deal with it...........or don't.

I don't care if you like this game you have every right to be positive just like I have every right to not like this game.

Onecrazymonkey1

Yeah I've learned to stay faaar away from youtube lol. I've actually had someone start talking **** to me at gamestop for no reason after seeing me buy it. I literally thought I was going to get beat up and the only thing that saved me is probably because I'm a chick. Don't let it get to you or stress you out though. People like that aren't worth your time, just have fun and enjoy the game, it's their loss anyway ;)

GF9000000Returns

You have problems it's that simple.This game is **** in many people eyes deal with it...........or don't.

I don't care if you like this game you have every right to be positive just like I have every right to not like this game.

Fine, and I'll just have to tell YOU that not everyone hates the game cuz you said it yourself that you're speaking for the people who hate it.

Nero.

Fine, and I'll just have to tell YOU that not everyone hates the game cuz you said it yourself that you're speaking for the people who hate it.

Are you just trying to have the last word at this point lol?I stopped caring you should too;) and besides we're getting a little off topic.

Drake

This is all being taken too seriously, its just a DAMN GAME and that article trying to blame og Dmc fans is just stupid as all hell. And also there are no old school dmc fans, we are all fans of the game series. Everyone is here because we all the loved the old games.

Nero.

This is all being taken too seriously, its just a DAMN GAME and that article trying to blame og Dmc fans is just stupid all as hell. And also there are no old school dmc fans, we are all fans of the game series. Everyone is here because we all the loved the old games.

You Sure?Just asking

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
Yeah I've learned to stay faaar away from youtube lol. I've actually had someone start talking **** to me at gamestop for no reason after seeing me buy it. I literally thought I was going to get beat up and the only thing that saved me is probably because I'm a chick. Don't let it get to you or stress you out though. People like that aren't worth your time, just have fun and enjoy the game, it's their loss anyway ;)

Geeze...what the hell happened to make you think you'd get beat up...? I don't think in all my years of working at GameStop I'd have people pick fights over a game.

On topic: I do have to say that in part, it is true that some of the fanbase is to blame, strictly because they let themselves be taken in by a lot of misinformation, being overly sensitive about sh*t having to do with the game that ultimately has no bearing on the game itself, and just outright bullshit hubris.

I think every DMC fan needs to cast away any and all preconceived notions and at least play the actual game (somehow) to judge strictly for themselves how they feel about DmC, rather than listening to everyone else, and watching other people who don't play anything like the individual would..

Drake

You Sure?Just asking
I would like to think that, I remember when people played games for fun, too much crap is attached to this game. You get attacked for liking or hating this game. I ask why, the game its not anything special. As someone who didn't buy it , looking at the gameplay and some of the cutscenes I can say the game looks kinda of fun

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
It was never dingalang time for Dante.
At least Dante in DmC was banging a bunch of girls and decided to dress rather normal compared to Dante in 4 who not only sported a gaudy vegas rodeo look but with enough leather that a gimp may feel he was issued a challenge.

chocolatepanda

I don't think so, because as we can all see here, that we've gained a lot more people here in this forum because of DmC, so I wouldn't say it failed, but more so fell short.
I say fail because it fell short unless current sales is what they expected from the get go.

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
At least Dante in DmC was banging a bunch of girls and decided to dress rather normal compared to Dante in 4 who not only sported a gaudy vegas rodeo look but with enough leather that a gimp may feel he was issued a challenge.

F*cking this. People bitch endlessly about the differences in attire and trying to claim that Tameem insults the fans by saying "Dante would get laughed at" when the whole point is that what Dante wears isn't normal street attire, and for the contemporary game with a more grounded setting, they needed to design a Dante who wore legitimate street clothes.

Nero.

F*cking this. People bitch endlessly about the differences in attire and trying to claim that Tameem insults the fans by saying "Dante would get laughed at" when the whole point is that what Dante wears isn't normal street attire, and for the contemporary game with a more grounded setting, they needed to design a Dante who wore legitimate street clothes.

That 's fine and dandy but which Dante is getting laughed out the bar at this very moment? Seems like Classic Dante still has that swag.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
That 's fine and dandy but which Dante is getting laughed out the bar at this very moment? Seems like Classic Dante still has that swag.
Most likely none of them because they don't exist and are fictional characters. Did you just use the word "swag"?

Onecrazymonkey1

Geeze...what the hell happened to make you think you'd get beat up...? I don't think in all my years of working at GameStop I'd have people pick fights over a game.

Eh maybe it's because I'm a nervous person and was stalked before, maybe they wouldn't have done that at all but they were pretty vulgar; called me a dumbass bitch for wasting money on a faggy game and proceeded to follow me outside of the store. When I told them I would call the cops they left me alone. I really don't understand how someone can get so nasty over different taste, different strokes for different folks, live and let live but who knows? I think I was more surprised that they were actually grown men, and not punk kids ha.

A worker did tell them to nock it off or leave so I was grateful for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom