• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

OG DMC Fans Blamed for Low DmC sales

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
Well it doesn't matter to me how people take it anyway. As long as I still think the game is great, then I'm content. And if this is the last DmC game, then I can whole fully say DmC was the best DMC I've played since DMC3." :cool:

But DMC will also be dead to me until Capcom can be better with DMC in terms of writing, character development, and all around graphics, Which is pretty doubtful in my opinion.

Nessy

You can't blame someone for not buying a game, it's not like they are required to buy it. If they choose not to buy it for whatever reason then that's just the way it is.

ToCool74

"Fair" DmC Skeptic
Premium
All this talk about Tameen sure makes me want to hear his thoughts on this.

After all, he was vocal towards his hostile critics or "haters".

Wonder if he will blame them like other people are doing.

GF9000000Returns

All I have to say is who the hell cares? Games that are released in the first quarter are usually the ones to get ignored quickly when other big titles get released.

Besides, I'm only getting three games this year. DmC was one and the others I will get are GOW:A, GTA5 and maybe Injustice.

Nerofanheart

So? I thought DMC4 Dante would fit perfectly in a gay bar. But that's just an opinion, just like Tameen gave his.

images

BLACKSWIPE

"Waiting for one's arrival."
What was capcom expecting?

I mean, they change a character drastically and add in a whole new story and your bound to not do so well. Though I support the changes in Dante and in the story, and I feel that DmC 2 would do so much better than DmC.

I mean look at DMC4, that game didn't do so hot either. Did the "fans" ruin it as well, to be honest I have to say no. DMC was already wavering at that point, the interest being slightly lost. They expected for the fans to crazy and they didn't. Capcom needs to start setting realistic goals that can be realistically achieved, this isn't the direct sequel to DMC3. I hope to see a DmC in the future, much more cleverly marketed and with a realistic selling goal.

Nerofanheart

What was capcom expecting?

I mean, they change a character drastically and add in a whole new story and your bound to not do so well. Though I support the changes in Dante and in the story, and I feel that DmC 2 would do so much better than DmC.

I mean look at DMC4, that game didn't do so hot either. Did the "fans" ruin it as well, to be honest I have to say no. DMC was already wavering at that point, the interest being slightly lost. They expected for the fans to crazy and they didn't. Capcom needs to start setting realistic goals that can be realistically achieved, this isn't the direct sequel to DMC3. I hope to see a DmC in the future, much more cleverly marketed and with a realistic selling goal.
gaybarcher is worst archer

DankestDarkness

Wondering sprit from hell
Well honestly this game fell off so bad because its a devil may cry game it's not that bad but it doesn't measure up to a devil may cry game if this game had another name and different characters it would have been ok but since devil may cry is in the game it failed its expectations reasons why the franchise is ruined

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom