• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

OG DMC Fans Blamed for Low DmC sales

Status
Not open for further replies.

Onecrazymonkey1

A reboot isn't inherently a bad thing. Fans loved the reboot of Mortal Kombat

DmC is just a ****ty reboot.

But you have to remember that your opinion is not a fact. I've been playing DMC since the beginning and I don't think it's horrible and by the time DMC4 came around it was getting stale to me. I now prefer the reboot, soo it's a ****ty reboot in your opinion not mine.

Anyway I honestly think the economy is more to blame then anything else.

GF9000000Returns

I'm speaking for everybody who thought it was a ****ty reboot.:/

And that's why I'm gonna be telling you to shut the hell up. In MY opinion, you guys said enough! It's like you guys are trying to make your opinions facts, even though I think you know better. (Unless if you stuck up)

Seriously, even if I hated the game, I still know when to stop.

Nero.

And that's why I'm gonna be telling you to shut the hell up. In MY opinion, you guys said enough! It's like you guys are trying to make your opinions facts, even though I think you know better. (Unless if you stuck up)

I'm gonna tell you once to calm the **** down when you're talking to me.Congrats you just proved my point about taking things the wrong way.

ToCool74

"Fair" DmC Skeptic
Premium

calm down.

If you must disagree than do it in a manner like the comments above.

No need to add to it with more hostility by telling people to shut the hell up.

GF9000000Returns

calm down.

If you must disagree than do it in a manner like the comments above.

No need to add to it with more hostility by telling people to shut the hell up.

Sorry, but I'm just ****ed off and annoyed by the whole situation. If a bunch of wolves are doing this to a game you like, and if it's outta control, what do you do, hold back your anger inside? NO! IMO, you let it out!

Man, I should be playing my DmC right now, but I'm wasting my time on this negativity. Why?

ToCool74

"Fair" DmC Skeptic
Premium
Sorry, but I'm just ****ed off and annoyed by the whole situation. If a bunch of wolves are doing this to a game you like, and if it's outta control, what do you do, hold back your anger inside? NO! IMO, you let it out!

But thats only going to make the situation WORSE by doing so and won't help anything.

I myself tend to not be bothered by the negativity shown to a game I like, and If I do feel the need to disagree than I do it in a civil manner.

The topic so far has be tamed, please don't help it spiral out of control by letting your anger get the best of you.

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
Tameem deleted his twitter quite a while ago because he saw the train wreck on the horizon

Uhh...his Twitter account is still active. Not sure what you're talking about...

Someone also mentioned there are a lot more factors, and I'd agree. One large one being the world economy is basically still sh*t, and there's also the fact that DMC was never a huge-selling franchise, and DmC was released right after the Holidays - a baaaad time to release any product because everyone's wallets are trying to cool off.

But whatever. I don't care. I thought this game was loads of fun and I love it. Ninja Theory did a great job in my eyes.

Man, I should be playing my DmC right now, but I'm wasting my time on this negativity. Why?

Because you're already bored with the dumbed down combat and lack of post game content? c(`~`c)

GF9000000Returns

But thats only going to make the situation WORSE by doing so and won't help anything.

I myself tend to not be bothered by the negativity shown to a game I like, and If I do feel the need to disagree than I do it in a civil manner.

The topic so far has be tamed, please don't help it spiral out of control by letting your anger get the best of you.

Tch! "civil manner" my ass, when a bunch of wild monkeys wanna judge you for liking what they don't like. Reminds me when I got bullied for not liking COD back when I was a freshman in high school.

Nero.

So basically I can't have the opposite opinion of you. Do you see me telling peeps who liked the game to shut the hell up?

ToCool74

"Fair" DmC Skeptic
Premium
Tch! "civil manner" my ass, when a bunch of wild monkeys wanna judge you for liking what they don't like. Reminds me when I got bullied for not liking COD back when I was a freshman in high school.

How exactly are YOU being bullied here?

They called the reboot ****ty not you.

I get why that would be upsetting to a fan of it, but you shouldn't take it so personal.

GF9000000Returns

So basically I can't have the opposite opinion of you. Do you see me telling peeps who liked the game to shut the hell up?

*bangs on desk* Did I EVER freaking said that? Huh?

I respect people who don't like the game, but don't waste your time trashing it when you got better things to do. That's simple.

How exactly are YOU being bullied here?

They called the reboot ****ty not you.

I get why that would be upsetting to a fan of it, but you shouldn't take it so personal.
I'm not being bullied here, but on youtube for liking what they don't like. That's when I get mad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom