• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

might just be me but you could find this interesting

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Well if you think about it, Dante had the ability to be in DT unlimited in the 1st battle(flying part) against Mundus. And he had just entered the Demon World. Vergil could practice this easily during the years...

Jigglypuff

or then..what does Dante mean by...say hello to my son for me?perhaps Nero is Dante's son..and..all just assumptions

Jigglypuff

lol...Lady???TRISH?!?!??!LOOOOOOL

TBH i played DMC a limited amount of times..i didnt have the game but i really liked it..i completed DMC2 which i thought was crap so i didnt own that..completed DMC3 then bought DMC3:SE

Jigglypuff

the game looks great already...

btw will Dante be playable?and when i say playable not that crappy secret character i mean you can play as him and he has his own story line

Noxotic

Jigglypuff;40923 said:
have no fear..JIGGY'Z HERE

Nexon, i dont mean to flame you but i disagree with what your saying NELO ANGELO AND VERGIL are the same person.Nelo Angel is the fallen angel, he is Vergil after DMC3.

and Slayer, part of me thinks that Vergil is alive, we saw him explode or implode or whatever in DMC is doesnt mean he is dead, unlike other bosses who shatter like the weird man/woman thing at the end of DMC2, or become incapacitated like Beowulf when Vergil cut his head off, he imploded/exploded...it doesnt mean he is dead or alive..

but Nero could be the human side of Nelo Angelo, it is assumed that when Vergil fell into the deepest level off Hell he encountered the prince of darkness or whoever Sparda fought,but due to his fight earlier with Dante he loses, and his human side cast away and reincarnated into Nero.DMC1 comes along and here we are Nelo Angelo..and Nero somewhere else growing up under the organisation,here comes Dante thinking that this reincarnated version is his brother Vergil kills off the priestess thinking they have him captured...something something something

1-I haven't seen any flames, so its all good.
2-Its a debate. We won't know till the game comes out, so lets have fun by guessing :D <3

3-Nero Angelo is Vergil, but without his humanity. It was taken away by Mundus. What I mean is, because after you defeat Nero Angelo, he is seen in an explosion of bluiush flames, but he has been in blues flames before, so we don't know if he had died. My first theory is based on if he DID survive and the only way for him to be back to his old self was to re-unite with his human side, which he attempted to do (theory wise). He might have regained his memories after the last battle with Mundus because he was no longer brain-washed. He had his own will to do what he wanted, but he was weak, so he needed to join with his other half. Sparda was full demon, but he chose humans over demons. Vergil now has the same choice, except only re-unite with his human self, which may be the reason his hand wants power. Vergil wants to be strong enough to take over. The fusion between Nero Angelo and Vergil's abilities may have created new power after being condensed into his arm (Devil Bringer). Also, I noticed the similarites in Nero Angelo and Nero. Although names have no real significant plot in the game, it may hint towards this theory.

Anyways, thats what I mean, its possible. May not be. Vergil having the choice like Sparda did would also be a cool side-plot, as well as a extra. We already know we can play as Dante and Nero. What if we were able to play as Vergil after he had taken over Nero? New abilities bebeh! Remember, they said that it would have more things than all 3 DMC games combined, so im guessing their making use of the blu-ray disc's space with extra characters and such. Also, I'm taking a guess that the boss of the game is someone close to Nero. Possibly Kyrie or someone.

On a side-note, I hope Dante gets new moves. I spent 2 years perfecting every style (yes, I know, I didnt have any money for games, and thats what it led to >_>) to the way I like. And if I start the game out with exactly the same thing as DMC3, sure it will make some things easier for me, but it would kinda get repetitive. Although Royal Guard with all of the new enemies will keep me busy!
:D

Anyways, its only a debate, opinions and such. Speak your mind to your hearts content. Its only guesses. :p
Have Fun.
Hope I explained my whole thing a little bit better.

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
When nero says 'Power, give me more power' it could be virgil and he needs power to come back from the dead since Dante killed him.

Jigglypuff

did Dante kill him?as i posted earlier, he was defeated by Dante but he didnt traditionally shatter or be incapacitated, he went into this blue flame thing, which hes done before

Itachi Uchiha

forget myself..
am with him/her sorry dont know u
but anways we didnt see that so i have a idea stuiped one yes but could be true i think idk am a lil slow today

what if when dante beat virgil mundas made virgil's soul go in to another body and eras all him thouts dreams and past events leaveing one thing left he's need for power

thankz buddy u helped me out ummm my beast buddy at playstation.com

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
o.k! Guys I just wanna say that Vergil isnt dead!
And that its not him controling the devil bringer!
He just said hes staying at his fathers home!

Its a new baddie people!

Hey Jiggz!

And anyway, even if it was Vergil why would he want power again!?

Maybe Arkham or Mundus but i doubt its Vergil!
Or could it be?...

Jigglypuff

Arkham is dead.shot by Lady ( Mary )
Vergil is unknown whether he is dead or not. but i have no clue why he would want to claim power all over again. after losing to Dante 3times and to Mundus...oh wait perhaps because of embarrassment. i dont know

Mundus isnt dead but he promised he would return.

Hey the Organisation might even be the answer to why Vergil has returned.

maybe Nero's arm is the reincarnation of Sparda's demon side that was trapped in the demon realm, perhaps since DMC3 part of the power flourished through into the human realm thanks to Arkham, it manifested itself into Nero?

Conceicao

ShallNeverSurrender
hey guys... is something that keeps bother my head... if Nero have no relacion with Sparda, how does he have devil powers and white hair... i mean what´s the point to play a DMC that the character have nothing to do with Sparda(i would play it anyway ^^;) , afterall all DMCs begins with Sparda... Nero must have some connection to Dante...

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
wait a minute...
I was thinking...
If Nero was bad I dont think you would be playing with him, or maybe on the last or second last stage or something youll be versing Dante because Neros arm takes over his body!

Thats why they were fighting in the video. And because it doesnt mean that the organisation is being left out...
I did play DMC 3 again and I was wondering on the 20 satge at the beginning when Arkham got shot, after he screamed no...
His body could have transfered into Jesters and he could still be alive!

Possible.....

Ive played part 3 today and in stage 20 at the beginning when Arkham had got shot...

I dont think he is dead, because he may have went into Jesters body at that moment!

Possible.....

Jigglypuff

if Arkham became Jester at the last moment then Lady would be dead, sorry dude but no.

but the first bit about facing Dante might be correct

Mobfigurz

Conceicao;41240 said:
hey guys... is something that keeps bother my head... if Nero have no relacion with Sparda, how does he have devil powers and white hair... i mean what´s the point to play a DMC that the character have nothing to do with Sparda(i would play it anyway ^^;) , afterall all DMCs begins with Sparda... Nero must have some connection to Dante...

Well one of the first pieces of info given to us stated that Dante and Nero are linked, but ARE NOT related by Blood.
Maybe they're toying with us, Capcom I mean, but who knows, much is yet to be revealed.

As for the 'Devil Bringer', I firmly believe as many do that its a product of Possession, and I previously posted a picture that shows the outline of a Demon surrounding Nero, it was a sketch, so maybe just a concept illustration

Top Bottom