• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

might just be me but you could find this interesting

Mobfigurz

dejastar;44880 said:
Whats to say that he wouldn't fight them. Ore team up with one son because the other is getting to powerful?

Why would he fight them is the better question!!

Why would the Legendary Demon, who fought his own kind to safe guard Humanity turn around and battle his own flesh and blood, both of whom are part Human and one of which tries to protect Humanity himself and prevent Mundus and the Legions of Hell from invading the Human realm and creating chaos and death??

Why would Sparda choose to limit Dante's Power, it was Sparda that left one Amulet and Force Edge for Dante, one Amulet for Vergil and Yamato for Vergil. And why did Sparda have it set out that when Force Edge and the Perfect Amulet were in close proximity to Dante/Vergil they would combine with the Sword and Become Sparda's sword, and at the same time cause a reaction within Dante/Vergils body that unleash their true Power and true Demon form, that of their Father, Sparda!

dejastar

Devil done crying
Mobfigurz;44909 said:
Why would he fight them is the better question!!

Why would the Legendary Demon, who fought his own kind to safe guard Humanity turn around and battle his own flesh and blood, both of whom are part Human and one of which tries to protect Humanity himself and prevent Mundus and the Legions of Hell from invading the Human realm and creating chaos and death??

Why would Sparda choose to limit Dante's Power, it was Sparda that left one Amulet and Force Edge for Dante, one Amulet for Vergil and Yamato for Vergil. And why did Sparda have it set out that when Force Edge and the Perfect Amulet were in close proximity to Dante/Vergil they would combine with the Sword and Become Sparda's sword, and at the same time cause a reaction within Dante/Vergils body that unleash their true Power and true Demon form, that of their Father, Sparda!

Well considering the fact that he is a demon he my have a yurning in him to regain the two amulets for more sinister reasons. His reasoning may be for a greater good(e.i. Theres a evil too great for his half demon sons to face.) But for was ever reason it would still be kick *** for him to appear in a game!

Mobfigurz

There could never be an Evil too great for his Sons to face, you forget that Dante took on Mundus when he was weaker, so now Dante's Power is equal or maybe even superior to Sparda's and I do not see an Enemy Dante cannot defeat.

I highly doubt that Sparda would want to gain such Power, he gave up his Power to save Humanity, if he wanted to, he couldve Ruled Hell for all Eternity.

Side note for those of you who forgot, but Demons dont have Souls, so how could you reincarnate Sparda??

dejastar

Devil done crying
Mobfigurz;44920 said:
There could never be an Evil too great for his Sons to face, you forget that Dante took on Mundus when he was weaker, so now Dante's Power is equal or maybe even superior to Sparda's and I do not see an Enemy Dante cannot defeat.

I highly doubt that Sparda would want to gain such Power, he gave up his Power to save Humanity, if he wanted to, he couldve Ruled Hell for all Eternity.

Side note for those of you who forgot, but Demons dont have Souls, so how could you reincarnate Sparda??

Kinda like on Angel, Saving humanity = a soul. Plus if there was never a power that they couldn't beat what fun would that be?!

Mobfigurz

The fun is in the trials and the storyline, to discover a new chapter, and that is why we have a new character by the name of Nero, you may have heard of him, he's said to be a human with a demons arm.

dejastar

Devil done crying
Mobfigurz;44923 said:
The fun is in the trials and the storyline, to discover a new chapter, and that is why we have a new character by the name of Nero, you may have heard of him, he's said to be a human with a demons arm.

I'd bet my *** that Nero is a demon with unrealized powers!

Mobfigurz

Take a quick look at the two sticky Topics in the forum index, there is information about DMC4, all the information Capcom has released thus far, that should bring you up to speed about the New characters and storyline.

Then, check out the second Sticky topic, in that, 'Tony_Redgrave' and I went back and forth and came up with some interesting theories if you care to read them.

dejastar

Devil done crying
I've read all the stickies and considering the fact that none of us have played the game who's to say that any of us are right or wrong? I'm just saying, many of us have came up with things that have weight in the story line. Since demons(as far as we know) don't exsist in real life they may be able to die and come back. But who knows lol?

dejastar

Devil done crying
Tony_Redgrave;45404 said:
None, but we can always speculate:p

Exactly. But that doesn't mean that any of us are wrong! Look at all the twist in GOW2. Games are unpredictable, period.

Zato-OW

King
sparda did father the twins in his much weaker phase of his life and that may have affected the twins powerline so im not sure if dante can defeat him,and we dont really know how easy sparda defeated mundus...he couldve took him down with one swing of his sword while vergil failed and dante had to use his fathers power to kill him. Either way u look at it the true dante wouldnt be a match for sparda with his full power idk if he cant takeon the powerless sparda.
th_13--Devil-may-cry-3.gif

pinky750

Sir Fretalot
blimey, how long is this thread now?o_O

anyway, do people think my theory is plausible? or should i just apolagise for mentioning it?

Top Bottom