• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

might just be me but you could find this interesting

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Yes, that's why the Order must be up for something. Except if they are part Devils.

But the second is probably wrong. Since Nero is part Devil also, but Dante didn't fight seriously against him. (Although Nero didn't also as he was hiding his "Devil Bringer" for fear that the Order would think he's a Devil or something).

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Im confused...

O.K! I might be getting somewhere...
So because he hid his arm, he thought he wouldnt get killed. But when Dante saw his arm, Nero thought he was part of the organisation! So thats why they were fighting!
Am I right? Correct me if im wrong please.

Jigglypuff

DMC4 is confusing me, so Dante and Nero are both good guys.Both are part devil..hmmm...

I believe that the organization are probably up to something, but it frightens me the way Dante took out other organization members.If someone new to DMC was to look at the clip they'd think Dante were the villain

i heard Nero was part of the organization perhaps he isn't? and knew that the organization were upto something..so pictures this Nero comes in to rid the world of all demons and finds out about the organization mishaps and doesnt exactly abide by their rules..pops in comes in Dante and assumes Dante is the leader of the Organisation?

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Well guyz I'll say what we know about DMC4 so far to destroy your confusion;)

First: Nero works for the Order of the Sword. That Order worships Sparda and it's primary objective is eliminating Devils. Nero was found as a baby in the doors of the Order's place, so another member of the Order, Kyrie (who's some kind of priestess) took him in and raised him. Nero loves Kyrie and killing Devils so he joined the Order. Although the Order hates the use of Guns and thinks Swords are the only weapons worthy of them, they allowed Nero to use Guns also, since he carries some of the dirty jobs for the Order. We don't know what they mean by dirty.

Some day, Nero's hand was possessed by a Devil or something and by that he gained special powers. He decides not to tell the Order about it, since they would say to him he's a Devil and maybe try to kill him or something. Also, the new "Devil's Bringer" ability he gained, helps him fight the Devils so he keeps it. So when we see him along with other members he always treats his hand as if it is damaged of some sort. In the trailer, Kyrie says to him "I don't know anyone else who's as human as you are" so maybe SHE knows that Nero's hand is possessed.

One day Dante breaks in the Order and starts killing off the members. Nero witnesses this and tries to fight him, but he's no much without his Devil Bringer.

We don't know why Dante did that. But Dante is a good guy, so maybe he knows something about the Order that Nero does not.

Maybe the Order are bad guys and Nero's is used without even knowing it.

That's almost everything we know about the storyline so far;)

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
O.K! Im fine people!
Anyway, I dont think Nero is a devil or is half devil. As I said before some new villain could be controlling his body. I dont think he can turn devil, he only got a devil arm though but no powers.
Wicked!

Hmmmmmm... from what Iv'e heard, Neros arm is the strongest thing he's got.
But what I dont know is if the organisation might be evil. But everyone knows that Dante isnt evil. But he also isnt the main character here either... Nero is!
So maybe, by a small chance, he could be a devil!
And only Dante knows that he is one!

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Dante is also playable. So I think the game just focus around those 2 characters. Nero is human (more or less) and you are correct, his hand is his ultimate power. He surely isn't Devil, as we can see that he does not fancy them at all. And even when fighting Dante in the trailer, we can see that he hates them a lot. "That hand was made for sending guys like you BACK to Hell"

So even if he's Devil, he wasn't born one and he doesn't know it;)

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
So Nero thinks that Dante is evil and maybe is one of the devils he is supposed to execute with the organisation. Dante doesnt hurt Nero because he knows whats going on, that the organisation is evil... and they are using Nero as their main weapon and defence so in the end they will kill him and all the other weak devils and then rule the world!

Jigglypuff

Conspiracy?since he grew up and brought up by the organization, then perhaps he's been brainwashed into thinking that the Organization is the greatest thing to happen..though our hero Dante knows best ^.^

but theres one thing I still don't understand...what the heck is the Devil Bringer and how powerful is it?

I mean think about Dante has the blood of Sparda, the most powerful devil or whatever..then whats the devil bringer?is it that powerful to match the power of Sparda?what is the devil bringer??and

WHO is the devil bringer?

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Well, I don't know why they are using him, and if they want to rule the world, but the rest are 90% correct;)

Oh, Devil's Bringer is Nero's hand power. As it forces Devils to come near him in order to defeat them easier, or throws them away!

It's really powerful as in a trailer Nero throws Berial(the fire boss) with ease.

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Hmmmmmmmm... lets hope this makes scense dude!

The devil bringer is Neros devil arm.
I dont know why they call it that but it is that...

Jigglypuff

lol

it all does make sense

its just picking out which bits are true and will be in the game

return of Vergil?

but that still doesnt answer the
"without the devil bringer Nero is no match for Dante"

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Let me try and get some info now, but no worries my friends... I am still conected so carry on with the info and speak to me...

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Well Capcom refuses to say anything about Vergil. BUT.
She admitted that Vergil still remains very important to the Devil May Cry series.

AND, the actor who played Vergil in DMC3 is working with the DMC crew who make DMC4;)

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
O.K! Kyrie adopted Nero and took care of him...
Dante is playable and still has DMC 3 styles...
The place where the game is set, the town is named Fortuna...
The people worship Sparda...
But Dante turns up out of the blue and executes its members!?

Jigglypuff

but saying remains very important to the DMC series..it's like saying..Sparda remains very important to the series...

i guess im wrong especially with the thought that the power rangers dude who plays Vergil is still working with DMC

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
There are also new bosses,
Beriul and the frosts.
But they dont mention the bad guy!

The game is in a castle and then a city

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Neros sword doesnt bring any clues..,.
They only say that he made the handle out of a motorbike rev.
Neither the gun... Nero just constructed it, thats all.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Frosts are not bosses. Just regular enemies from DMC1 which returned to DMC4.

And yes Nero's weapons is a mystery. The only thing we know is that his technique with the sword is the same as the one the other members of the Order use.

Top Bottom