• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

might just be me but you could find this interesting

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Man! I guess we have to play the game.....

But im really impatient!! Cant they just put the game in stores! Well I know that Neros arm may not be possesed!
By who though.... Could be Vergil....
Or someone else....

Could be a normal boss or something like that, wait a minute!
They said its mostly based on DMC2! So.....

It could be someone from there....
Or not....

Im not so sure....
Correct me please

Mobfigurz

Who said DMC4 was mostly based on DMC2?

I've never heard such a thing before, its News to me and I consider myself to know alot about the entire DMC series.

Nelo Assholo

King of the Universe
It'd be cool if it was Mundus. Vergil is overused, and Mundus said he'd return (and the Underworld was still alive) but he never has yet...

Mobfigurz

Nelo Assholo;41447 said:
It'd be cool if it was Mundus. Vergil is overused, and Mundus said he'd return (and the Underworld was still alive) but he never has yet...

The only way Mundus could escape the Underworld would be when the seal weakens every 1000 years or if the seal was broken/opened, in order for the seal to be opened, the Amulets and Force Edge would need to be reunited to break the seal and open the Gates of Hell.

And I dont believe its been 1000 years since DMC1 and DMC4, so that seems unlikely, besides, Mundus wouldnt need to Possess Nero through his arm alone, he would have total control of Nero, considering Nero is a mere Human and Mundus is the Prince of Darkness

Nelo Assholo

King of the Universe
No, no, Mundus is the Prince of the Underworld. Satan is the Prince of Darkness...
rolleyes.gif

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Where did you get that from?

Mobfigurz;41446 said:
Who said DMC4 was mostly based on DMC2?

I've never heard such a thing before, its News to me and I consider myself to know alot about the entire DMC series.

Well that is what Ive heard from people. Thats why they say that most of the background and stuff was taken out from there....

Im not that sure but I did hear that it was based on DMC 2

Mobfigurz

DemonSlayer6;41456 said:
Where did you get that from?

Well that is what Ive heard from people. Thats why they say that most of the background and stuff was taken out from there....

Im not that sure but I did hear that it was based on DMC 2

I'd have to disagree with you there, as most people disliked DMC2, Im sure Capcom wouldnt try to recreate the same environment for DMC4, it would be a reminder of a DMC everyone wishes to forget, even myself and I enjoyed DMC2 :\

I do know what you mean though, the trailer showing Nero in the Opera Square and jumping over roof tops is similar to DMC2 in that some what grungy feel and look, but I highly doubt DMC2 was the inspiration for that stage in DMC4.

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Im not so sure myself either you know...

But I heard it from someone from Capcom I think...
If you would actually like to know you can go to Google and then just search for Capcom, go to the second page and the third one right on top....

They will tell you there when you click on it, all the stuff about DMC4 actually....

Mobfigurz

I cant find anything other than a Wikipedia page and Capcom Europe, I check Capcoms Forums daily and am yet to see such a statement by the developers, stating that DMC4 was inspired by DMC2, if only the environments.

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Jigglypuff;41232 said:
Arkham is dead.shot by Lady ( Mary )
Vergil is unknown whether he is dead or not. but i have no clue why he would want to claim power all over again. after losing to Dante 3times and to Mundus...oh wait perhaps because of embarrassment. i dont know

Mundus isnt dead but he promised he would return.

Hey the Organisation might even be the answer to why Vergil has returned.

But I just still think that there is a new baddie. Im not so sure though...
It could be Vergil, but how will he get out of Hell?

And Dante would have had the DMC3 personality if he did come back... That was the best personality anyway..
They did also say that Dantes personality will be more serious and stuff like in DMC2... I didnt quite like that though...

And for Nero, Hes arm might not even be possessed!
Because he may have been born with it, he must have had some demon father or something that worked for Sparda as his guard or army...
Possible too

Mobfigurz;41470 said:
I cant find anything other than a Wikipedia page and Capcom Europe, I check Capcoms Forums daily and am yet to see such a statement by the developers, stating that DMC4 was inspired by DMC2, if only the environments.

Well Dantes attitude will be very serious in part 4...
And it will be like in DMC2, Dantes attitude.
Though Nero im not so sure....

Are you sure you went to the right thread there?

Mobfigurz

DemonSlayer6;41472 said:
Jigglypuff;41232 said:
Arkham is dead.shot by Lady ( Mary )
Vergil is unknown whether he is dead or not. but i have no clue why he would want to claim power all over again. after losing to Dante 3times and to Mundus...oh wait perhaps because of embarrassment. i dont know

Mundus isnt dead but he promised he would return.

Hey the Organisation might even be the answer to why Vergil has returned.

But I just still think that there is a new baddie. Im not so sure though...
It could be Vergil, but how will he get out of Hell?

And Dante would have had the DMC3 personality if he did come back... That was the best personality anyway..
They did also say that Dantes personality will be more serious and stuff like in DMC2... I didnt quite like that though...

And for Nero, Hes arm might not even be possessed!
Because he may have been born with it, he must have had some demon father or something that worked for Sparda as his guard or army...
Possible too

I agree, no one knows if Vergil is dead or alive, but I doubt he is dead, such a huge Character in DMC wouldnt die so easily, besides, he is the Son of Sparda and not easy to kill, Mundus found that out when he himself faced Dante in DMC1.

And Vergil would pursue Power because he wishes to be all Powerful like his Father, Sparda, Vergil embraces his Demon side more than Dante, Vergil is on a quest for Ultimate Power, his Fathers Power.

Mundus isnt dead, your right, he was sealed away in the Demon World to return one day, every Thousand years the Seal weakens or it can be opened with Force Edge and the Amulets, as I stated before.

As for Nero, thats impossible since the Devs said themselves that Nero is FULL HUMAN, he has no Demon heritage, blood or up-bringing, so the only solution to explain his arm is Possession, he wasnt born with it, if he had been the Order of the Sword wouldnt have accepted him or taken him in to their select Cult, those that apparently dispise Demons and look to rid the World of all Demonic beings.

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Because I went to the 2nd page after searching for capcom and then went to the 3rd thread saying DEVIL MAY CRY 4

Well, im not so sure about the devil arm either.
Why possess his arm?

Mobfigurz

Even if it says anything like that, you have to remember, those are the views of users, not of Capcom, its opinion/speculation, not fact.

Only trust the info given by Capcom/DMC Developers/staff, if you check the News section or go to the Official DMC4 website, you shall find the most recent updates, but still, no info has been posted and we continue to move closer to the release date with a huge lack of info.

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
O.K! Some info people!
Dante that appears in the game is after part one and before part 2...
Its coming in late September...
It goes in this order-3, 1, 4, 2...
So Dante appeares out of nowhere and excecutes his allies...
Nothing about the arm though...

By the way, is the picture youve got on your name by member, is that Amy Lee? Evenescance?

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Dante doesn't execute his allies. They are members of the Order. And the time line was known:p

The arm is the game in a sense. Just like styles were the game in DMC3. You can go to multiple areas, and beat the bad guys with news and stylish ways. ;)

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Anyway, I really just wanna say that Dante doesnt lok cool in this DMC.
Hes a bit serous as I heard and hes got a beard for crying out loud! Isnt that just wrong?!

Besides I really do like Nero better in this one, but the only thing that is strange about him is his frikin arm!
And no one knows about that arm! Freaky!

Mobfigurz

Most of the info you have just given is well known, but thank you for sharing that, seriously ;)

As for the Image next to my Name, thats Morgana of Iberian Black

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Tony_Redgrave;41480 said:
Dante doesn't execute his allies. They are members of the Order. And the time line was known:p

The arm is the game in a sense. Just like styles were the game in DMC3. You can go to multiple areas, and beat the bad guys with news and stylish ways. ;)

But I thought he comes and kills a few guys from the organisation like in the video...
Thats what I kinda heard though, he excecuted a few guys from there...
Correct me please...:\

Top Bottom