• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

might just be me but you could find this interesting

pinky750

Sir Fretalot
most people believe that nero's right arm is being possesed by vergil. heck, even i think so.
but what if we're wrong?
what persuaded me to say this is in the preview movie. at the end Nero says "then a voice echoed... power! give me more power!" now this is the big big evidence when it comes to supporting the theory where Nero's arm is vergil. but who else do we know who wants power? none other then mundus. yes, mundus. i don't know, but this could be something worth thinking about right?

Arwen

Lost Soul
Mundas wasn't killed at the end he was just sent back to the demon worldso I wouldn't have thought it was Mundas.

Mobfigurz

I agree with dalkin, Mundus is in the Demon realm/Hell, why would he need to be gaining possession of a Human.

As things stand, everything points to Vergil being the possessor, but we could all be wrong.

X_nick_X

Mundus at the end said

"i'll be back"(as always)

Dante said something like say hi to my grand kid.

Capcom is a master of doing the expected unexpected.

pinky750

Sir Fretalot
Mobfigurz;36058 said:
I agree with dalkin, Mundus is in the Demon realm/Hell, why would he need to be gaining possession of a Human.

it could be desceptive...;)

Mobfigurz;36058 said:
As things stand, everything points to Vergil being the possessor, but we could all be wrong.

that's why i thought of this. what if we could be wrong?

X_nick_X;36072 said:
Mundus at the end said

"i'll be back"(as always)

Dante said something like say hi to my grand kid.

Capcom is a master of doing the expected unexpected.

that's why i thought of this.

Vordan

AC Pilot
No. Not only is Nero not Vergil reincarnated, nor is his arm possessed by Vergil, but Nero is not of Sparda blood.

Mobfigurz

Vordan, you seem very sure of what you said, I gather its your opinion but if you feel so strongly, why dont you enlighten the rest of us to why you believe your right?

The only thing that has been stated by Capcom employees is the fact that Nero isnt tied by blood to Dante but there is indeed a common link between them, and that very well could be Vergil.

SpArAda1127

Rebirth
oki welln didn't capcom confirm that nero is a new character? aparently it can't be alot of things...i'm still wondering though what will happen in the end since we've figured alot of thing's...

Chrysander

Well maybe Mundus is crippled as well as being sent back. I dunno. That statue seems like it's meant to remind us of the mundus statue, but I imagine it's meant to be sparda or something else.

Mobfigurz

That statue is supposed to resemble Sparda, although I dont much see the resemblance.

As for Mundus, I highly doubt he hand in Nero's arm or the possession, I could be proved wrong once the game is out there but for now I think its not him, cos as I stated before, why would the Prince of Hell need to gain control of Nero, a human

pinky750

Sir Fretalot
it's just an alternative thought. i mean, what if we all expect it to be vergil but then it's someone else? we'll just have to wait...

Mobfigurz

pinky750;36540 said:
it's just an alternative thought. i mean, what if we all expect it to be vergil but then it's someone else? we'll just have to wait...

I understand that, Im saying thats what I believe now, but I could be proved wrong, hell, I may be wrong all along and your thought is correct.

Im just thinking about it from the story and what we know so far, but keep in mind, we dont actually know that much about DMC4

pinky750

Sir Fretalot
Dalkin;36702 said:
All the reviews I read have said thst it's vergil who posses Nero's arm.

that's because it's the most obvious solution, and remember, these "reviews" are probably just ordinary people's opinions, unless it's official capcom comments.

Top Bottom