• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

might just be me but you could find this interesting

Mobfigurz

I like Dante in this one, I've never disliked him, since he's the reason I Love DMC, but that stuble suits him, its signifies his maturity and serious attitude, no longer the baby faced Demon Hunter with a sarcastic attitude and a 'Fcuk the World' mentality.

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
I checked out most of the info from ign...
Im not sure if they right or what!

Who saw the video interview?
On the game DMC4?

Mobfigurz

I'll tell you what, go to the Offical DMC4 website and check out the entire site, theres much about gamplay and so on, some stuff about the story.

Then come back here and read through the many threads that link you to other websites that contain info and facts about the game

I didnt watch it, but I did come across it, I was too lazy to sit there and watch it, its currently on IGN

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
O.K! Yes!
I just checked out that in my country, S.A, were getting the game in late September!
Though, I also checked out in USA and they said in Jan 2007...

I dont actually think so beacause those guys get it faster then we normally do, like a few weeks earlier or something!

Mobfigurz

Theres conflicting info regarding release dates, Capcom themselves announced a early 2008 release, but the financial report states a late 2007 release, so I just dont know what to believe anymore

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
I know, I did kinda go to the official DMC4 site and when I did I also saw some interesting stuff on it

Its kinda true all that stuff! Ofcourse! What am I saying?

O.K, im on gamespy... lets check it out there...
They might have something different...
Lets hope...

O.K! Yes!
They also say TBA2007!!!
O.K! But where does lady go then if they take over to kill all demons?!
That doesnt make scense!!

They dont say anymore! How could they?!

Anyway, what will happen to lady? She could die of old-age or maybe some demon killed her...

Im not sooooooo sure though...
Anyway, Neros devil arm...
Nothing yet, no oe knows about his arm!

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Now Ive heard from this one website its coming out on 12/31/07...
What the hell?! There is like no 31 in December dudes!!

Dont you know your months!?
All differ dates! Im not sure which one to beleive, but I think im sticking with late September...

Hey, Im gonna get it anyway because my birthday is in October! Yay!!
But not yay, because we dont even know when it coming out!

I think im on to something here...
I saw a picture of Dante fighting Nero and Dante pointed Ivory at Neros arm...
Hmmmmmm...

I could be on to something here, go to gamespy and go check out the pictures on all the pages there.
You might find it...

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
And I think that Dante does know something on Neros arm, definetly...
But if he does know I think he would have told Nero by now right?
I mean, c'mon, he cant keep it a secret forever! Or maybe he could...
Anyway its really freaky!

Hmmmmmmmmm..... let me think.....

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Even if he does know, Nero didn't give him a chance to speak. Maybe the taunts he said in the trailer "you really think you are a much for me" etc. was to make Nero attack him so that he could test out the hand's abilities. But Nero did not want to use it, to avoid being exposed in the order so that plan failed..

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Also he did kinda put a bandage for his arm...
I dont know why that now...
Because the arm still is going to be used so why did he put a bandage for it?
To hide it from the organisation?

Because as I also said before, in this one pic Dante pointed his gun at Neros arm...
Any explanation for that?

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
I am almost sure that the bandage is a mean to hide the fact that the arm is possessed or something. That pic you saw is the one that PS3 Magazine used in their DMC4 article. Dante points E&I in the hand and the head, while Nero points Blue Rose in Dante's head. I don't think this is from a cut scene...

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Dante definatley knows that there is something is wrong with Neros hand and it just could... could now... be Vergil, Im not soooo sure.

Because I know that Dante wouldnt hesitate to kill or to even battle Vergil for that matter...
Or as I always say that there could be a new bad guy and thats what im sticking to, you Redgrave?

I wonder wheres Jiggz.... he knows muc too.
He could get us a few answeres too...

reply please... Anyone!

I kinda saw the game cover for DMC4 and it was the name with Dante on it with his sword...
And it said something under the title name...

Like for DMC3 it said Dantes Awakening, here it says "Dante's ......" The.... part is for saying I couldnt see that properly...

Anyone knows whats written over there?

Mobfigurz

DemonSlayer6;41536 said:
Dante definatley knows that there is something is wrong with Neros hand and it just could... could now... be Vergil, Im not soooo sure.

Because I know that Dante wouldnt hesitate to kill or to even battle Vergil for that matter...
Or as I always say that there could be a new bad guy and thats what im sticking to, you Redgrave?

I wonder wheres Jiggz.... he knows muc too.
He could get us a few answeres too...

reply please... Anyone!

I kinda saw the game cover for DMC4 and it was the name with Dante on it with his sword...
And it said something under the title name...

Like for DMC3 it said Dantes Awakening, here it says "Dante's ......" The.... part is for saying I couldnt see that properly...

Anyone knows whats written over there?

Its obvious Dante knows about the Devil Bringer, also notice that Dante evades Nero's attacks and never battles him full scale, cos he (Dante) and all of us know that Dante could kill Nero in a matter of minutes, such is the Power of Dante and his True Demon form.

As for the Arm being possessed my Vergil, thats what many of us believe and if we're right, it would be an amazing storyline, but also take into consideration that Nero has something that belongs to Dante, hence the line in the Trailer; "Give it back to me and I'll let you go".

Now, could he infact be talking about Force Edge, the Amulets or the presence/manifestation of Vergil.

As for killing Vergil, I dont think Dante would kill him, recall the emotions Dante felt in DMC3 when Vergil remained in Hell, Dante was in tears and likewise, when Nelo Angelo saw the Amulet around Dante's neck in DMC1, he refrained from fighting with him until Mundus sent him back to fight Dante again, at which point we (Dante) defeated Nelo Angelo.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
I agree. And let me point out that went Dante realized that he just killed Vergil, he looked as if he were in great grief.

Jigglypuff

yo yo yo its Jiggzzzz....Red you could be right because Dante did start to reminisce about him and Vergil being younger...

im just really confused now.

Dante4290

If anyone can agree or disagree with me, i believe the story taking place in DMC4 takes place between 1 and 2, correct me if i am wrong.(im still a little informed on the actual story taking placed) If virgil was indeed killed by his brother dante, why is it in the cutscene on game 1 that dante and "nelo angelo" become one? thats after defeating nelo angelo the 3rd time, (before dante realizes that he deafeats his own brother drops the other side of the pendant in which completes the form of force edge into the full blown sparda sword)(side thought)In which i think virgil isn't exactly dead persay. but indeed mundus is definitaly sent back to the demon world. now the deal with nero, he's not definitly linked to dante by blood, because we all know that if he did, he would have a devil form also in which he doesn't,(so far i seen from gameplay vids on ign and gamespot) but he definitly knows how to keep up with a half demon half human being especially when it comes to reflexes(the DMC4 trailer) if anyone has a opinion...ill hear y'all out.

Jigglypuff

he just manages to kick him in the face?but you dont see the whole angle hey he could even of lent backwards missing that kick never know =P joke joke but yeah DMC 4 is in between DMC1 and DMC2 i don't know what it is anymore ive ran out of ideas

Mobfigurz

Dante4290;41617 said:
If anyone can agree or disagree with me, i believe the story taking place in DMC4 takes place between 1 and 2, correct me if i am wrong.(im still a little informed on the actual story taking placed) If virgil was indeed killed by his brother dante, why is it in the cutscene on game 1 that dante and "nelo angelo" become one? thats after defeating nelo angelo the 3rd time, (before dante realizes that he deafeats his own brother drops the other side of the pendant in which completes the form of force edge into the full blown sparda sword)(side thought)In which i think virgil isn't exactly dead persay. but indeed mundus is definitaly sent back to the demon world. now the deal with nero, he's not definitly linked to dante by blood, because we all know that if he did, he would have a devil form also in which he doesn't,(so far i seen from gameplay vids on ign and gamespot) but he definitly knows how to keep up with a half demon half human being especially when it comes to reflexes(the DMC4 trailer) if anyone has a opinion...ill hear y'all out.

I dont understand, when do Dante and Vergil become one?

I dont recall such a thing happening, all I remember from there encounters is the fact that Vergil leaves the Amulet for Dante after their final Battle and thus, we see in that cut scene how Force Edge becomes Sparda and we see the Ora of Sparda around Dante.

As for the actions of Nero in the Trailer, as I pointed out several times, Dante simply evades Nero's attacks, Dante never once in the Trailer made a move to attack Nero, he LET Nero attack him yet he never fought Nero in the Trailer, even after taking a kick in the face from Nero, Dante still never fought him in the Trailer.
And from playing the entire DMC series, we should all know that Dante is far more powerful than any demon, just as his Father was more Powerful than Mundus himself, thus, we see in DMC1 the battle that rages between Mundus and Dante, Dante comes out on top and being only Half Demon, that should prove that Dante's Power is immense.

So, the Trailer therefore gives us insight into the game, why isnt Dante attacking or retaliating against Nero's attacks, Dante isnt the bad guy as many wouldve believed when first seeing the Trailer. There's a deeper mystery as to why Dante killed the Knights of the Order, why he doesnt attack Nero and what it is he wants returned to him from Nero.

Top Bottom