• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Majin? or Sparda?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparda™

Evil Nero;103083 said:
i'm just trying to say that Sparda might have influenced other demons to have a change of heart.

jeez DA cut me some slack!

I'm not putting pressure on you, dude. Chill...o_O

You didn't say before Sparda could have inspired other demons.

Besides, that isn't true. No demon so far has said something good for Sparda. All have said he's a betrayer. Sparda is a special case.

Sparda™

She suffered a change of heart from Dante's gestures.

Even though she betrayed him, Dante saved her life.

Sparda™

Of course no. Sparda was a special case. All demons are cold-hearted and ruthless. Evil resides in their heart.

All were against Sparda, and they continue to be. Shutting the door to something you like, doesn't make you like the guy who shut the door.

Evil Nero

If Sparda had a change of heart what would make any other demon different if they was in the same situation with the same intentions?

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
^true!!

I think that the reason Sparda turned on the demons was because he fell in love with Eva. There may be others.

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
Still I still think that demons, who are the tortured souls of peopls sent to hell must still have somthing left of a human heart.

Sparda included. So other Demons could also betray hell and fight for us like sparda did.h

Sparda™

Who told you demons are tortured souls?!:huh:

Demons are demons. They come from the Underworld, the darkness, the oblivion, the filth and cold.

Sparda was A special case. There haven't been good demons in the Devil May Cry series, except Sparda and Trish.

Evil Nero

vergistar;103652 said:
I agree with DA. Demons are the darkness. They thrive on darkness. Sparda and trish were the only good demons.

Sparda and Trish didn't thrive on darkness did they?

Sparda™

^ Duh. Sparda was one of Mundus' Dark Knights, a high-class general. Trish was a demonic clone of Eva made from Mundus to lure Dante in Mallet Island and have him killed there.

ManOfMayhem

In wiki. DMC it says that Sparda would destroy Majin form with not much effort. I dont believe that. What do you guys say?

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Wiki says whatever it wants. There ARE true stuff in there, but there are also MANY things that are wrong. So it is not to be fully trusted.

As for the question, Majin is way more powerful than Sparda form. Sparda's most powerful attack (from the ones we've seen) was that awesome Dragon Attack. However in DMC2, Dante had one attack that it could destroy everything in sight (including the last boss) with one blow. And in Devil May Cry 4, in Dante's profile, says that some believe that he may have already surpassed his father. I surely believe that even if he hadn't back then he surely will. And why not having achieved it so by the time DMC2's storyline comes?;)

As for Sparda having a majin form..who knows? Even the producer has to think before answering that one:p

Sparda™

Nah.

Sparda>>>>>Majin Dante....

It is believed he may have surpassed his father's power, but I think Dante has still to learn.

ManOfMayhem

Thats what I believe. But I do think Dante has more potential with his growing powers. Why isnt Majin Dante known as Sparda. They look pretty much the same and have some of the same moves.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
:lol: This all feels like fanboy warfare.

The fact of the matter is this, NO ONE can determine Sparda's current level of power as there isn't enough evidence to suggest either way, he may have been incredibly powerful before, but really, thinking about it, there's no hard evidence to support the fact that Sparda is still stronger than Dante or vice versa.

We'll just have to wait and see until more light is given upon the subject, for all we know, Dante could indeed be stronger than Sparda, infact, there's more evidence to support that claim than the other way around.

Still, I'm not actually going to give a definite answer on the subject until I have hard evidence that proves Sparda is stronger than Dante or that Dante is stronger than Sparda, all you have to go on is pure theory and speculation, nothing more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom