• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Majin? or Sparda?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Wait wait wait. We are talking about Sparda's power that Dante received in DMC1 right?

Not about Sparda himself.

I mean, Sparda definitely is powerful, but if he somehow passed all of his powers unto me, I still would not be a match for him right?:p

So, that's what I'm saying. What Dante received back there can be surpassed through Dante's own efforts. As Dante's powers are more useful and better used by Dante. (Meaning that Dante can use Dante's moves easier and more efficiently than someone else's moves, if that makes any sense to you).

That's why I think that Dante's Ultimate Devil Form, whether it's Majin or some other that we'll see in the future would probably beat the amount of power that Dante could use against Mundus at that time.

If it's about Sparda and not only his powers he definitely could defeat Dante. I mean, he was a trained Knight of Devils. Killing and fighting was his usual routine. Dante is just a guy who stays in his room, eating pizza until some job comes up. He surely is not a match for a full Devil who fought/trained all day:p

Keaton

Premium
+rep Tony, a fight between Dante and Sparda...now that I would love to see :D

Sparda™

vergistar;104555 said:
Who wouldnt love to see Dante fight Sparda? But dont tell me that they hate each other that much lol.

Dante doesn't hate his father. He feels admiration and mystery coming from Sparda. In Devil May Cry 2 however, no matter how bad you and most of the fans consider It, adds to a part of Dante's doubts in Devil May Cry 4, surrounding his father.

He gets stunned when he hears from Lady that the people of Fortuna admire Sparda as a good, a demon - while in Devil May Cry 2, Dante finds a sect, the Vie De Marii which are all hybrids (half-humans/half-demons), that fought together with Sparda against the demons.

Sparda is mentioned throughout the Devil May Cry saga, and each game, Dante finds something new around his legendary father. I'd say, his encounter with Dante, would be the least, amazing!

ManOfMayhem

Well thanks for clearing it up and I wouldnt mind watching Dante vs Vergil vs Sparda. Who knows maybe Vergil would team up with Dante.

Sparda™

Ascalon Dante?!:huh:

Sorry, but Nelo Angelo is no match for Sparda, neither that 'Ascalon' Dante....Whatever is that.

ManOfMayhem

Ascalon Dante is the super corrupt Dante Devil trigger in DMC3 SE.
Well I really want to see Dante or Vergil go against thier father once.

Sparda™

vergistar;104942 said:
Ascalon Dante is the super corrupt Dante Devil trigger in DMC3 SE.

There's no such form you're telling. Dante's costumes are....

Default DMC3 Dante
Topless DMC3 Dante
DMC1 Dante
Coat-less DMC1 Dante
Super Dante
Legendary Dark Knight Dante/Sparda
Super Legendary Dark Knight Dante/Sparda

ManOfMayhem

Oh just dont worry. Its when you are super legendary dark night Dante and you turn Devil trigger thats the form I am talking about.

Sparda™

Evil Nero;105129 said:
In the other thread , you said "Ascalon" Dante was meant to be Dante's Alastor DT.

explain!

Ascalon Dante doesn't exist. It's just an imaginary form he came up with...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom