• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Majin? or Sparda?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keaton

Premium
In DMC2 we see Dantes TRUE Devil Form the Majin, but how powerful is it in comparison to Sparda.

If Sparda is morepowerful does that mean he can OHKO the bosses of DMC2?

Also, does Sparda have his own DDT form?

Evil Nero

lets leave this one to DA.
Personally , the costume "Legendary Dark Knight" on most DMC games is Sparda. So its up to you to figure that one out.

Ken(Dante)

hmm i dont know mutch but i think sparda is stronger sence he seald him self cause his powers were to streong and yeah i think he has his own DDT

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Well, considering the Majin form is immune to all forms of damage and can destroy everything in a couple of hits, I'd say that power could pretty much exceed Sparda, and if not, is at least equal.

By DMC4, it is said that Dante is more powerful than Sparda, although this is only a rumour, it's only "Said" that he's more powerful, there's no confirmation, but I wouldn't be surprised if Dante's power is greater or equal to Sparda's...At least, when he still had his powers, but even then we're not sure if he's dead, a demon's power would increase with time, so if Sparda IS still alive then his power will exceed Dante's.

I've just confused myself now. :lol:

Keaton

Premium
Dante's Majin = Sparda DT
Sparda Normal > Dante, Virgil and Nero Normal (= DT)
Sparda DT > Majin and DT Forms
Sparda Majin (if exists) > everything lol

'>' is more powerful than
'=' is equal to =p

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
Majin has secret moves that kill any boss in one hit, It rules over sparda!

But you all know I am the most powerfull, right?:lol:

ManOfMayhem

Well, Dantes Majin form could kill anything in its way. It doesnt take any damage from anything. It would certainly be able to destroy sparda.

Keaton

Premium
I doubt it could kill Sparda, I think Sparda even in his non Triggered form could withdstand a Majin assault whereas in his own DT he could beat it.

Sparda™

Interesting! The Majin Form of Dante is his ultimate form so far. Let's say that Sparda is still alive, which I think he is.

No matter how powerful the attack of Dante's Majin form would be, Sparda would be able to deflect It with no problem.

The twins, his sons, have a split on halves of the power of Sparda. Vergil by DMC2 could have his own DDT (Majin Form), powerful as Dante's. Being twins, their share of Sparda's inherited powers is equal.

No matter how powerful one gets, so gets the other.

I won't talk anymore about Sparda, because his powers are always double his sons. Exactly, the reach or the extent of Sparda's powers is somewhat unknown, although estimated to be circa double that of Mundus' and double that of his sons.

Evil Nero

Mundus was a big demon king , so if Sparda is such a strong demon then wouldn't he be a demon king? maybe it wasn't just Sparda , maybe there was friendly demons! ah well , we can only speculate can't we?

surely there are more powerful demons then Sparda so why hasn't Dante found them in hell yet?

hmm .. so much to think about

Sparda™

Evil Nero;103077 said:
Mundus was a big demon king , so if Sparda is such a strong demon then wouldn't he be a demon king? maybe it wasn't just Sparda , maybe there was friendly demons! ah well , we can only speculate can't we?

surely there are more powerful demons then Sparda so why hasn't Dante found them in hell yet?

hmm .. so much to think about

What are you talking about? Friendly demons?!

Sparda had a change of heart. He decided to protect the humans. That was the reason he got so powerful in such a short time, and defeated Mundus.

Sparda could have chosen to rule the Underworld but instead sealed the gate to Hell.

There are no such demons at Sparda's level.

Evil Nero

Dante Aseroth;103079 said:
What are you talking about? Friendly demons?!

Sparda had a change of heart. He decided to protect the humans. That was the reason he got so powerful in such a short time, and defeated Mundus.

Sparda could have chosen to rule the Underworld but instead sealed the gate to Hell.

There are no such demons at Sparda's level.

If Sparda had a change of heart then why couldn't others?

Sparda™

Evil Nero;103080 said:
If Sparda had a change of heart then why couldn't others?

That's what I'm telling you. There are no friendly demons, good ones. They just suffer a change of heart, like Trish had in Devil May Cry 1.

Evil Nero

Dante Aseroth;103081 said:
That's what I'm telling you. There are no friendly demons, good ones. They just suffer a change of heart, like Trish had in Devil May Cry 1.

i'm just trying to say that Sparda might have influenced other demons to have a change of heart.

jeez DA cut me some slack!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom