• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

General DMC 5 Discussion

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
Yeah, I'm not surprised myself. Considering people have datamined Bloodborne, which is a PS4 game, I'm not shocked companies are wary of demos now.
Not only the datamined it, they rushed info to the youtube which resulted half of RE7 being spoilered long before release :/

DarkSlayer54

I get it that some players like avoiding spoilers, but I'd rather put up with leaks than with no demo. I don't find it hard to avoid leaks anyway... People are generally pretty good about being mindful about what they say, at least that's what I've found.

Avoiding trailers is the tough part, since people assume that's all common knowledge.

berto

I Saw the Devil
0gyj52do4h021.jpg

Don't drop your panties just yet. It's fan art.

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
When will DMCV's final trailer be released?

And I hate surprises unexpectedly, even though they're a thrill. Just wish we saw Nero's DT already.

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
What do you all think if V & Urizen are the same person - Vergil? Both halves of himself split according to Crimson Cloud. Just a theory.

DarkSlayer54

What do you all think if V & Urizen are the same person - Vergil? Both halves of himself split according to Crimson Cloud. Just a theory.

I hope not. I don't even want Urizen to be Vergil but, I guess I'm slowly warming up to that. I was hoping they'd make him "good" by the end of the game. Make him move on from his obsession with power.

I'm warming up to V as well, but I want to see what his origin is. I don't want him to be related to the Sparda bloodline, but... who knows. If they have a good explanation for it, then I'll probably be happy with it.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Having both V and Urizem be Vergil feels like overkill. Granted nico is related to both Nell Goldstein and Agnus so....who knows anymore?

If i had to chose i rather Vergil be Urizem. Even if i could see Vergil being forced to work for Urizem like what happened with Mundus.

I don't mind if V and Vergil having a connection i just don't need him to be a clone or family. V being Vergil's accomplice is fine.

Last edited:

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
I hope not. I don't even want Urizen to be Vergil but, I guess I'm slowly warming up to that. I was hoping they'd make him "good" by the end of the game. Make him move on from his obsession with power.
I'm warming up to V as well, but I want to see what his origin is. I don't want him to be related to the Sparda bloodline, but... who knows. If they have a good explanation for it, then I'll probably be happy with it.
Having both V and Urizem be Vergil feels like overkill. Granted nico is related to both Nell Goldstein and Agnus so....who knows anymore?
If i had to chose i rather Vergil be Urizem. Even if i could see Vergil being forced to work for Urizem like what happened with Mundus.
I don't mind if V and Vergil having a connection i just don't need him to be a clone or family. V being Vergil's accomplice is fine.
I'd much prefer Urizen to be completely new frankly. With Mundus gone and seemingly a civil war breaking out over who gets to be the new King of the Underworld (based on Goliath's dialogue), there's so much ripe new ground for worldbuilding and storytelling that I'd be really annoyed if it all tied back to the Sparda family again. :grumpy:

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
A new trailer with V in the spotlight, and he seems to have a fairly clear motive. It's also shown that V can stand and walk on the Shadow's extended spike, and some of his tattoos are definitely disappearing when he triggers and his hair goes white. Considering that the Griffon bird comes out of a similar effect as black particles spray from his arm, I'd venture a guess that his summoned demons are literally tattoos on his skin.

gmc

A new trailer with V in the spotlight, and he seems to have a fairly clear motive. It's also shown that V can stand and walk on the Shadow's extended spike, and some of his tattoos are definitely disappearing when he triggers and his hair goes white. Considering that the Griffon bird comes out of a similar effect as black particles spray from his arm, I'd venture a guess that his summoned demons are literally tattoos on his skin.
Vs probably stabbing dante to awaken his majin form, but he detests him for some reason yet needs him to take down the big bad, the theory that he might be related to mundus still has some meaning

Top Bottom