• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

do you think the real devil may cry 5 in development right now by capcom ?

HateU

Le bystander
my brother steals parent's credit cards to buy games online and collect them......he's 21 and jobless....not even in college. just sit on the computer and game consoles 24/7...........dedicated to gaming, cheating, and stealing, but not to making an honest living or helping his (poor low-wage hard working) parents out.....i hate those kind of people. sadly one of them happen to be born into my family.

anyways.....back to topic.......not many ppl visit the general dmc discussion forum......the hype is always on the newest game forum...

i doubt Dmc 5 will be created.....

Zaiachi

Parasite Kitty
my brother steals parent's credit cards to buy games online and collect them......he's 21 and jobless....not even in college. just sit on the computer and game consoles 24/7...........dedicated to gaming, cheating, and stealing, but not to making an honest living or helping his (poor low-wage hard working) parents out.....i hate those kind of people. sadly two of them happen to be born into my family.

anyways.....back to topic.......not many ppl visit the general dmc discussion forum......the hype is always on the newest game forum...

:| Dafuq did I just read...? Seriously? :/ I know staying on the computer, and gaming 24/7 s fun and all, but some people need to make an honest living. Parent's don't put money in credit cards for it to be stolen and games to be bought. They're probably there for bills and more important stuff. They need one hell of a smack in the head and a royal kick where the sun don't shine.

But, right! Anyhu, back to topic.

Let's keep our hopes up. Capcom's bound to give in sometime. They promised that it would be tailored to how the fans want it, least they can do is keep their promise.

Darkstar Darin

The Badass In Black
Let's keep our hopes up. Capcom's bound to give in sometime. They promised that it would be tailored to how the fans want it, least they can do is keep their promise.
hopefully we won't end up with another fat guy in costume when they do give in -_-

Darkstar Darin

The Badass In Black
wait... what ?

megaman127.jpg

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
my brother steals parent's credit cards to buy games online and collect them......he's 21 and jobless....not even in college. just sit on the computer and game consoles 24/7...........dedicated to gaming, cheating, and stealing, but not to making an honest living or helping his (poor low-wage hard working) parents out.....i hate those kind of people. sadly two of them happen to be born into my family.

Well, no offense but your brother couldn't do most of that stuff inless your parents let him. Plus he's only 21 who knows he might change for the better.

To be back on topic, I still stand by my views on it. At first I too had lost all hope, I even handed in my DMC fan card, but deciding to reminisce I began to remember how much I love this series and decided to get back on the boat with wishful thinking. I don't plan on buying or playing DmC but if my predictions are correct and the original DMC is not dead and they plan on continuing it, then I will be more than happy to welcome Nante (New Dante) with open arms...I think XD well, I will sure as hell be more comfortable with him.

Zaiachi

Parasite Kitty
hopefully we won't end up with another fat guy in costume when they do give in -_-

e_e -twitch, the freaking thought just got imagines in her mind. And instantly, a storm approached.- We're asking to bring Dante back though...not Agnus in a devil costume. =_=

Well, no offense but your brother couldn't do most of that stuff inless your parents let him. Plus he's only 21 who knows he might change for the better.

To be back on topic, I still stand by my views on it. At first I too had lost all hope, I even handed in my DMC fan card, but deciding to reminisce I began to remember how much I love this series and decided to get back on the boat with wishful thinking. I don't plan on buying or playing DmC but if my predictions are correct and the original DMC is not dead and they plan on continuing it, then I will be more than happy to welcome Nante (New Dante) with open arms...I think XD well, I will sure as hell be more comfortable with him.

Some people...they tend to spoil people too much. e.e -is a spoiled brat at times, but pays for the stuff she likes.- Whining like a little baby and crying when you can't get what you want...can only work for so darn long. xD

Back to topic. Well, when I first saw DmC I was all bent on buying it since it's the same franchise as DMC...but when the mod on my Xbox got fried...well, all hopes of getting the game shriveled away. But hey, if they do make it to 3 million sales, have good reviews, make the anti DmC faction like it...I'mma save some money and try it out. I mean...my brother practically gave up on the idea of buying it. I asked him, "Nii-san, you gonna buy the new DmC game?" "You mean with that emo gay thing?" " ~_~; yeah." "No. :|"
So yeah, no hope for him. 8D But if they do continue DMC after Dino (influenced by a friend who calls Nante Dino) I'm willing to give it a try too. 8D Of course...next one should be based on the original. >_>

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
Back to topic. Well, when I first saw DmC I was all bent on buying it since it's the same franchise as DMC...but when the mod on my Xbox got fried...well, all hopes of getting the game shriveled away. But hey, if they do make it to 3 million sales, have good reviews, make the anti DmC faction like it...I'mma save some money and try it out. I mean...my brother practically gave up on the idea of buying it. I asked him, "Nii-san, you gonna buy the new DmC game?" "You mean with that emo gay thing?" " ~_~; yeah." "No. :|"
So yeah, no hope for him. 8D But if they do continue DMC after Dino (influenced by a friend who calls Nante Dino) I'm willing to give it a try too. 8D Of course...next one should be based on the original. >_>

I don't understand the whole appeal to the original story. Its inconsistent (especially Dante). Nothing about the story, except for the the first one, has any values. The only reason dmc3 seems like a good story is because of how good the combat it. Its been a new Dante in every DMC game. The only thing that stasy consistent is how many cheesey one liners Dante can say, and sometimes Dante just recycles the same lines. If DMC5 is going to be released in the future. Something needs to change for the better, and not just a bunch of plot hole fixer uppers. And which Dante would you like to see in DMC5? the first one? the second one? the 3rd one? or the ever so popular 4th one?
It really just seems like you miss white hair, red jackets, and kinda cool guy.
I'd rather watch Trigun again for a better brother vs brother story.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
I don't understand the whole appeal to the original story. Its inconsistent (especially Dante). Nothing about the story, except for the the first one, has any values. The only reason dmc3 seems like a good story is because of how good the combat it. Its been a new Dante in every DMC game. The only thing that stasy consistent is how many cheesey one liners Dante can say, and sometimes Dante just recycles the same lines. If DMC5 is going to be released in the future. Something needs to change for the better, and not just a bunch of plot hole fixer uppers. And which Dante would you like to see in DMC5? the first one? the second one? the 3rd one? or the ever so popular 4th one?
It really just seems like you miss white hair, red jackets, and kinda cool guy.
I'd rather watch Trigun again for a better brother vs brother story.
It really would not be that difficult to patch things up, as i've said before i've seen it done when it seemed damn near impossible. Dante has been different in the games but for the most part he has always been Dante if you know what I mean. And what guarentees that Nante will be the same in every game? People say they don't want they same thing then they say they don't want something different so it's not like Nante is free from this. Nor is he free from "cheesy one liners" as many popular video game characters are not free of some kinda of corney cliche.

If they wanted to end DMC they should have just ended it, not made a different game with the same name.

DMC1 and 3 had good gameplay, but it is the story that does it for me and many others fans. Which is why the gameplay in this DmC is not a problem for me, you can change gameplay and one game and change it back in the next it is easily fixable. Im all about the story. I can walk into a gamestop and pick any other game that has decent gameplay but what sets it apart for me is the story and characters. It's more than just a red jacket and silver hair as many Nante fans seem to think.

Not to mention any game/anime/book series that has been around for a while has an inconsistant story, to just dump it while it's incomplete while the fans are patiently waiting is irritating. All will be good and well with Nante fans untill he gets inconsistant and "disposable."

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
You mean this >> not DMC5 this is what is going to be a consolation of DmC i suppose

Making DMC5 isn't a piece of cake its like making RE4 i still want to play that fog version
Actually no, I was talking about DMC5, but I wasnt being too serious about it.

HateU

Le bystander
i do want a Dmc 5.....but i want it to go with a bang!!!!! i want it to blow my mind and guts away that all in the end all i can say is wow!

Jaxxy

i respect and enjoyed dmc 1. dmc 2 was what made me confused about the series and i sort of forgot about it.
dmc 3 brought my interest back into the series......and i realize that reuben langdon was actually good as a young dante.

dmc 4 gave me mixed feelings. i love the gameplay....devil bringer was interesting...loved using lucifer and gilgamesh.. but i didn't like the direction of the storyline or some of its character development.
no offense, i think reuben had a hard time bringing an older dante out. because the lines and poses were kind of cheesy and of course the director and etc....were telling him how to be dante......

i really hate to say this but dmc 3 made me appreciate dmc 1 because they made me understand the history and events of dante. even though vergil's amulet was gold in the prequel....i can pretend the gold got chipped off in dmc 1 or that vergil got conned when he asked for a customized gold chain at a jewelry shop prior to dmc 3 and they painted it gold to trick him......lol.
i find it really hard to accept dmc 4 story.....because i wasn't expecting nero, nor dante giving yamato to nero, or hinting that nero maybe related to vergil/sparda/dante.
to many fans.....they like that.......but that just threw me off. i wasn't ready for a different hero to take on the story other than dante. and i don't know how would dmc 5 deal with new storyline if it is created. i kind of half wanted vergil's return but then again.....i can't see him as dmc 4 dante's buffed image.....its hard.

and i kind of half want dante to be young again. but due to storyline falling in order....he's gonna have to get older and older.

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
^can we please ban this person or at least delete the post? i was so intrigued with the dmc 5 conversation...and then this popped in...or should i say pooped in

EDIT:

I was talking about the spam not choco :p

Top Bottom