• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

do you think the real devil may cry 5 in development right now by capcom ?

Zaiachi

Parasite Kitty
Sorry about being off-topic, I will make this short. Being the Darkstalker/Vampire Saviour fan I am, I feel like I need to make this clear. :p

Sometime in Morrigan's life, her father, Berial, took her soul and split it into three pieces, because the power she held within her was too big for her to control and would in the end destroy her if he didn't do so. One piece stayed inside of her, the other piece hidden in a void which Berial had created himself and the third part was sealed within himself. After her father's death and Morrigan took the throne of Makai's (the demon realm) ruler, the second piece was unlocked to her. However, the third piece had started to form a conscious of its own and was later found by Jedah who turned it into Lilith.

All in all, Lilith is a part of Morrigan's soul, not her sister or anything like that. In Morrigan's ending, she and Lilith becomes one once more. You can read more about it here:

http://darkstalkers.wikia.com/wiki/Lilith

Alright, again sorry about being off-topic. Please, continue. ^^

RAGEFACE.gif

All this years I have been mislead! D:< -hunts down her very reliable and credible resource. Such a gullible idiot she is.-
But thanks for clearing it up! xD I learned something new today~

Darkstar Darin

The Badass In Black
Maybe. you want him to ressurect vergil?

So there should be a darkstakers/DMC crossovers
That would be freakin' awesome!! n yeah, maybe Vergil's resurrected (with a nu devil form), fights Dante first to test his nu powers, an' then turns on Jelial quoting an epic moment...
not sure y Shall Not Surrender's playin...

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Nerdgasm baby.

They need something big to draw back fans after the dmc controversy.
Maybe, maybe not. Theres a huge chunk of fans from every francise that seem to buy something simply because the name on it. My friend told me strait up that he was buying DmC simply because it's Devil may Cry. Some people don't need alot of persuasion, no wonder crappy live action films keep being made even though most game fans i've talked to agree that they usually suck.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
My point was that there are ugly and hideous looking humans as ugly and hideous as demons so its fairly right to say there are charming and handsome demons like dante

But i never talked about that.

I just told you what a sucubus is.

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
I can't ever think DMC had a small fanbase...everyone I know and I mean everyone...nongamers and gamers alike know it and likes it. o.o;

On a side note, that one isn't Morrigan. It's Lilith, Morrigan's sister. xD Notice the hair, it's short. But I agree, Morrigan is hot...I'd tap that and I'm a girl. :|

internet-high-five.jpg

Top Bottom