• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

do you think the real devil may cry 5 in development right now by capcom ?

ZeroLove

Yes. Yes we do. I love laughing at defeated enemies

I always thought Dante should have smoked. I think in dmc4, he'll turn around and stare back at me, like wtf, man? Which is cool, but i think a better animation would of been for him to smoke.

Breaking the 4th wall is only funny if it happens at very rare occasions. Dante looking over the shoulder at the camera when standing idle, looking all "Hellooo, are we gonna go or are we gonna go?!" is kinda funny, but it would also break the feel of the game, imo, especially if it happens every time he stands idle.

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
^^ yea, i think ur right. It would be kinda weird. But all they would have to do is make several idle taunts and set them at random times. Probably a lot more work =S but a nice gesture.
I think Dante should taunt more like Nero could. Thats the only thing i liked about Nero, was his taunts. I mean if Nero could shred a solo for as long as you wanted, i think Dante should be able to smoke 1 whole cigarette in real time!! Snake did it!!! and so did the lead character from Vanquish. (carbon copy of snake. Nice P*)

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Breaking the 4th wall is only funny if it happens at very rare occasions. Dante looking over the shoulder at the camera when standing idle, looking all "Hellooo, are we gonna go or are we gonna go?!" is kinda funny, but it would also break the feel of the game, imo, especially if it happens every time he stands idle.

that would be funny.

Top Bottom