• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC girls?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
LordOfDarkness;120640 said:
^ And you of all people are complaining? :huh:
XD That's what I was going to say. Hehe, Mr. Victoria's Secret. Admire the women then say they look like whores, nice.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
The Phantarch;120757 said:
Shall I advise Steve to keep away?:lol:

You spelled 'exaggerated' correctly, just for the record. I think you're right, they're all into books and T.V. Games are a no-no.:D
Steve already knows not to be anywhere near me when the time comes...I will not be a nice person to be around, I can assure you :lol:

Wonder what would happen if the feminists got hold of the gaming industry? I would totally hate that...

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
well as i a feminist i will tell you that there would suddenly be a lot more girls like Lara Croft, Trish and Lady appearing in games

Sparda™

Vergilissexy;120839 said:
XD That's what I was going to say. Hehe, Mr. Victoria's Secret. Admire the women then say they look like whores, nice.

Lingeries are another continent, games are another continent.

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
Games do not need shallow sex appeal.

In DMC 4 it did NOTHING to make an artistic statement or to advance the story.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Every little thing a game does not have to greatly impact the story. And DA, as I said, women showing their bodies, is women showing their bodies, it doesn't matter whether it's a commercial, ad, or video game.

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
Vergilissexy;121276 said:
Every little thing a game does not have to greatly impact the story. And DA, as I said, women showing their bodies, is women showing their bodies, it doesn't matter whether it's a commercial, ad, or video game.

You are so freaking smart. You take the words right out of my mouth!

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
Black Angel;121243 said:
Games do not need shallow sex appeal.

In DMC 4 it did NOTHING to make an artistic statement or to advance the story.

Almost all games contain sex appeal or something sex related. DMC wouldn't be as popular had Dante been an overweight, brown haired, brown eyed blob with a yellow sweater and glasses. Nero, Dante and Vergil all contain 'looks' for the girls, as do the DMC ladies. I will agree I found Gloria a 'little much' (even Nero did XD) but it's everywhere. I don't see how any game contains artistic impressions; or can you define that without it containing some good-looking character? I'm not really defending it either; because DMC4 girls like Lady; she played no other role than to walk around Dante without a bra; sitting in seductive positions the entire time; and the "zoom" feature should have been just called the "This has been added mainly so you can get a good close-up of their breasts" cam.
Kobayashi offends me when he says "DMC is a guys game" comment, he even said Gloria was added for 'that' reason; that is utter bull I tell you.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Esura;121282 said:
You are so freaking smart. You take the words right out of my mouth!
Aw thanks. ^^

DMC wouldn't be as popular had Dante been an overweight, brown haired, brown eyed blob with a yellow sweater and glasses.
XDXDXD SO true! Hell even the guys would have a hard time getting attached to a character like that. Though the guys don't find him attractive in the same way female gamers do, they do seem to be attracted to him in his looks in other ways. I've heard MANY guys say that Dante looks badass or cool. And not just because he rode a motorcycle up a tower or something like that...It's a sad truth that pretty people are more popular than non-pretty ones. Even with the opposite sex in a non-homosexual way.

the "zoom" feature should have been just called the "This has been added mainly so you can get a good close-up of their breasts" cam.
Or Dante's clevalage, or Dante and Nero's face. XD

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
It's the gaming world, and it appeals to what humans like. Unfortunatly; adding less attractive people wouldn't sell, despite it's backstory. Having someone unusual like Dante makes you attached. Hell; I know guys that would turn gay for Dante XD
Also, I can't see Dante's pecks in this one T-T Ah well; I got to see Nero/Dante's face closer XD

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
You can see just a wii bit of Dante's chest with the way he has his zipper. And that's funny cause i've heard about guys that would gay for the twins too. XD

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
Vergilissexy;121289 said:
You can see just a wii bit of Dante's chest with the way he has his zipper. And that's funny cause i've heard about guys that would gay for the twins too. XD

Oh wow, I can see about an inch of Dante's chest, oh the girls are spoilt in DMC4
150px-718smiley.png

No but seriously; an inch *drool* XD

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
I know it's not alot, but it's good for the imagination, you gotta admit we were a little spoiled in DMC3 with Dante's man boobs all in the cam. As a matter of fact, I can't think of any other game that previded more female fanservice than DMC3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom