• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC girls?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Well,I'm a guy,so I don't really complain about it.About Gloria,she is,but not much.

I would prefer if Lady and Trish wear the same clothing for the next future games.:)

Good thread.Rep+.^_^

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
I hate to sound dumb but what is an OTT?

Lady's popularity increased because of 4. Not only does she not look rough like on 3 (I really didnt care, I always liked, but sum did care) but her breast size double, she shows mega cleavage, and she really shows sum leg. And she has some short shorts. Also, Lady really look like a real chick on 4.

Trish, well, her hairstyle changed and she has bigger breasts and she looks real, but thats about it. And her gear was slightly altered. Trish was basically more of the same.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
OTT = Over the top.

Yes, I get what you mean, even I thought that the girls in DMC4 were a little over the top, Gloria especially, Trish was...Well, 80% boobs and Lady was 90% boobs, 8% legs, 2% cleaveage.

Gloria was just...I think it goes without saying really, it seems with this new generation of graphics, the first thing games devs focus on are the female characters and increasing the size and realism of their boobs, example: Ninja Gaiden 2, now that game features a rather busty female character whp, within the first 5 minutes is tied up in a shamefully erotic and VERY S&M like manner.

To me, it just seems like that developers focus more on the eye candy and less on the games. >_>

Esura

Well, I wouldnt say they focus on it more than the game. I consider it fan service for us playing the game :lol:

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
(Is reminded of the Yu-Gi-Oh Abriged Series) FANSERVICE!

Maybe, but to the extent of Trish's and Lady's breast implants? Oh I'm not so sure, maybe more targetted to the 13 year old boys, perhaps? :lol:

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
Angelo Credo;120127 said:
(Is reminded of the Yu-Gi-Oh Abriged Series) FANSERVICE!

Maybe, but to the extent of Trish's and Lady's breast implants? Oh I'm not so sure, maybe more targetted to the 13 year old boys, perhaps? :lol:

Lady and Trish are awesome; although despite how much I like them, I liked Kyrie's style more in DMC4. She's the first girl to not have her breasts showing and something decent to wear. Then again...that unlockable photo shows Kyrie giving Nero the 'bedroom eyes' >_>
Kobayashi even said he put eye-candy in on purpose to 'up the boys'. Gloria looks like she's greased in baby oil and basically wearing no clothes, no wonder Nero turned away XD

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
As a female, I must say I personally don't care. Im actually surprized that some people are still trippin over this. I mean, this really isn't new. We all should have saw this coming with PS1. With games like Tomb Raider or DOA1 where you could select whether you wanted their boobs to jiggle or not.

Dark Esura;120126 said:
Well, I wouldnt say they focus on it more than the game. I consider it fan service for us playing the game :lol:

I agree, and thankfully it seems as though fanservice for females have been increasing as well. While males can't really walk around in corsets and short shorts we can have them in open nipple strap coats. XD Dante showed pec cleavage did he not? Or look at how they gave us a topless Dante in 3. You think Capcom did that for the guys? The Lucifer scene, you think Capcom made that dialog in that cutscene for guys to lust over?

It's not quite up there with the males yet, but there is now female fan service. You think Dante, Vergil, or Nero would be as attractive as they are if only males played video games?

So yeah, I don't complain or mind.

Esura

^ I agree.

Alot of the males in video games (mostly Japanese made ones) are looking like typical bishonen (Japanese for beautiful male) males. Yeah....thats pretty much for the chicks. :lol:

But like Vergilissexy stated, the signs were obvious. DoA was the biggest sign. I really like this new trend. Also, its fun talking about unaturally sexy video game characters that no typical person would ever look like ever without the assistance of plastic surgery. Really, I believe that the ones who complain about it are the ones who like the trend the most.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Dmc fan girls get to oggle Dante and the men in dmc all the time. What's so bad about them putting in a little something for the men to get a look at? :lol: Nothing...

Keaton

Premium
@Post#1: TBH I never even noticed THAT O_O! Although I do have an urge to go replay the game now :D

I wouldn't say that this game is aimed at men only, but the developers must understand that a large portion of the fanbase is males, therefore they do what they do because at the bottom of a pile of statistics 10% probably buy the game for the fans service ^___^

Not me, honest :D

Although I will say that I was sad that there was no alt. costumes for Dante and Nero, a shirtless Nero would've looked awesome with that arm of his ^__^

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Hmmmm, I wonder how far the DB goes up his arm...Id imagine all the way to the shoulder, or maybe his right pectoral.

Keaton

Premium
LordOfDarkness;120152 said:
What would look so nice about a really weird arm?

Well in DMC3 shirtless Dante was pretty damn pointless really...imo.

But it would be cool to see Nero's full arm all Devilish if you ask me ;p

shadow master

it wud be ok to see the Db. it is not something i wud buy dmc5 just to see... .lol. i culd live without seeing it all, but i cud live without seeing dante shirtless to .lol.

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
LordOfDarkness;120217 said:
What is wrong with a little cleavage? Huh?

Well, let's put Nero and Dante in a thong with their penis almost hanging out; not to mention how a girls breasts are alot more private than a mans. I'd like the DMC guys shirtless, but not to a man-whore degree.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
NerosDevil;120222 said:
Well, let's put Nero and Dante in a thong with their penis almost hanging out; not to mention how a girls breasts are alot more private than a mans. I'd like the DMC guys shirtless, but not to a man-whore degree.

Tbh, I wouldn't give two ****s if Dante walked around at night killing demons, butt ****ing naked :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom