• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC girls?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Janny

Dines with dementia
^ Haha, I'm sure you wouldn't :lol:

I don't mind that the girls show a tad more cleavage than usual, but Gloria is kinda much. Lady has the excuse that she grew up since DMC3...

And I agree with NerosDevil - forget the girls, we need more shirtless unlockables for the dudes!

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Ah come on... It's about time that the girls showed themselves off... Dante has been up himself since dmc 1, so it's nice to see some of the girls flaunting their stuff.

And why not hey? They have nice er... features :lol:

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
LordOfDarkness;120229 said:
Ah come on... It's about time that the girls showed themselves off... Dante has been up himself since dmc 1, so it's nice to see some of the girls flaunting their stuff.

And why not hey? They have nice er... features :lol:

Here here! I'll drink to that...Infact! *Runs off and grabs a beer*

Now, where was I? Ah yes, I reckon the ladies got quite a significant amount of fanservice, topless Dante in DMC 3, coatless Vergil in DMC 3: Special Edition and the fact that Dante wore little other than a coat, jeans and boots in DMC3, do you see a shirt? I don't think so. :lol:

I must admit though, while Gloria WAS over the top, (Sorry, she was WEARING something?!) it's about time the fanservice for the guys kicked in, DMC1: We got Trish, that was nothing, DMC2: Lucia...Sigh, DMC3: Lady, again, sigh, DMC4: Lady with legs that could kill and Trish showing off more cleavage than ever.

Now that I think about it, maybe it's not such a bad thing! ^_^

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
Oh cummon; Vergil still had a black shirt on; and the girls didn't even get anything in DMC4 >_< And hey, I wouldn't mind if Dante walked around like that; but it wouldn't look good on the game be too awkward XD Especially if he got hit in the 'family jewels'.

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
NerosDevil;120222 said:
Well, let's put Nero and Dante in a thong with their penis almost hanging out; not to mention how a girls breasts are alot more private than a mans. I'd like the DMC guys shirtless, but not to a man-whore degree.
Cleveage isn't nudity.

If Dante had his manhood hanging out you might as well take off Trishes panties.

Face it, a man showing of his muscles is Man-cleveage.:lol:

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
BringerOfChaos;120238 said:
Cleveage isn't nudity.

If Dante had his manhood hanging out you might as well take off Trishes panties.

Face it, a man showing of his muscles is Man-cleveage.:lol:

Not really; guys always walk around without shirts in the summer. Gloria almost had 'no' panties in that picture; not to mention everytime they move, their clevage bounces and they wear no damn bra. XD Being a girl, i'll tell you that demon slaying without one would HURT.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
NerosDevil;120237 said:
Oh cummon; Vergil still had a black shirt on; and the girls didn't even get anything in DMC4 >_< And hey, I wouldn't mind if Dante walked around like that; but it wouldn't look good on the game be too awkward XD Especially if he got hit in the 'family jewels'.

You girls still get more fanservice than us. ;_;

I think we really deserved that lovely chunk of fanservice in DMC4, look at it! Over the past three games we've had to put up with something awful! While the girls get to oggle over Dante's luscious, demon hunting, beefcake like pecs and...Sorry, lost my train of thought. :lol:

Anyway, you got something to drool over in the last three games!

God...Don't we sound sad, drooling over pixels. :p

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
That's because pixels are hotter than anything real ;p 95% of people i've fancied are game characters XD
DMC3 was the only fanservice the girlys got, and I want MOAR!

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
True in some cases, I guess. I know more girls would like to date Dante than Wayne Rooney. At the same time a lot of guys (myself included) would prefer to go out with Trish than Britney.

Generally people prefer good looking, intellegent and funny people or characters in this case. I'd still prefer to date Jessica Guillory but that's definitely out of the question.

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
In my opinion it this shallow sex appeal is just a cheap ploy by game developers to keep you playing their games.:dry:

There is nothing wrong with exploring sexuality in video games a little, but it does not need to be as shallow and shameless as the DMC girls.>_<

I think that the issue of sexuality in video games needs to be explored more maturely than this.:dry:

Video games are never going to earn the respect they deserve as an artistic medium unless game developers grow up a little.

I mean come on, look at gloria......patheticaly shallow.

Kite

Shadow DMC Player
well some people actually dress like that in the world and yes they do and
yeah Gloria is OTT but it is just a game after all why can't we just dream about being with a women like Trish or Lady and it is fan service and how do you suppose sexuality should be matured in video games?

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
I really think that the creators just wanted to test their new powers in terms of graphics. It happened in almost any new generation game. In Soul Calibur 4, Ivy's boobs have (once again) grow to 5 times their original form for example. I don't think is neccessary, but if it doesn't take them long to make this (I mean, if they are not pushing the deadline to make the boobs bouncier instead of trying to make the storyline a bit more interesting ->points at DMC4) I really have no problem as a guy:p
Of course I'm not against the opposite as well. Let them show you all good parts of the twins/other males as much as you like:lol:

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
Gloria didnt seem too over the top. That blonde lady with that large scythe from Ninja Gaiden was over the top. DOA Beach Volleyball altogether was over the top. People are seriously over reacting over Gloria.

Tony_Redgrave;120287 said:
I really think that the creators just wanted to test their new powers in terms of graphics. It happened in almost any new generation game. In Soul Calibur 4, Ivy's boobs have (once again) grow to 5 times their original form for example. I don't think is neccessary, but if it doesn't take them long to make this (I mean, if they are not pushing the deadline to make the boobs bouncier instead of trying to make the storyline a bit more interesting ->points at DMC4) I really have no problem as a guy:p
Of course I'm not against the opposite as well. Let them show you all good parts of the twins/other males as much as you like:lol:

Word

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
About this whole maturity thing...Not to sound rude or insulting, but I think people constantly worrying about it is alittle on the immature side. I mean really, it REALLY isn't that big of a deal. The naked humaniod body is really not something to be bothered over continuously like it sadly is. We're all naked, and clothing just censors the nudity.

Im not saying I wanna walk around naked or anything like that. The point im trying to get across is that we really should not be bothered (At least not so much.) by seeing nudity in games, movies, or whatever.

Well, let's put Nero and Dante in a thong with their penis almost hanging out; not to mention how a girls breasts are alot more private than a mans. I'd like the DMC guys shirtless, but not to a man-whore degree.
Well the only reason that is so is because sociaty saids so, they really should be the same when it comes to that. (Hehe imagine a world where someone gasped in horror at the site of a shirtless guy. XD)

As for Nero and Dante with their stuff hanging out...you really wanna know my answer? XD Oh, I think you already know. XD

That's because pixels are hotter than anything real ;p 95% of people i've fancied are game characters XD
DMC3 was the only fanservice the girlys got, and I want MOAR!
Lol! Same here. ( :

Esura

I take Anatomy and Physiology and all we look at is nude diagrams and in depth sketches of the vagina and other body parts. Hell, I change my grandmother for god sakes! I've seen her whole body (I'm seriously NOT proud to know that).

Nudity doesnt bother me.

Esura

Vergilissexy;120334 said:
^Lets not forget figure drawing class.

Havent did those yet. One day I will. I want to better my drawing skills. Art is my forte.

But I heard that those sessions consists nude models too.

People overreacting to fan service are just another mindless set of people who essentially wants to basically enforce mo censorship. Censorship is dumb.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Here at college, I have done life drawing *what drawing naked people here is called at college for me*

Seriously, you girls have had to see more of the guys... The girls never really get much of a word in, so it's nice to see a change in 4...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom