• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil may cry vs God of war

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
This thread has turned mega stupid :lol: I'm with Black Angel... A sex minigame sounds pointless, and odd :lol:

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Most are the threads have been distroyed lately. I just decided to throw in a few cents here because I was tired of people going back and forth on which game is better. Buuuuut as you can see I kinda got tied up in the mess. >_>

Keaton

Premium
Whats the phrase I'm looking for...Off-Topic, much ;)
Sex Games and speculation there of is also topic-off.

Personally, despite GoW's fantastic premise I still refer DMC, Dantes charisma is what buys it for me everytime :D

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
LordOfDarkness;120148 said:
This thread has turned mega stupid :lol: I'm with Black Angel... A sex minigame sounds pointless, and odd :lol:

^Thank you.

The mini game was stupid and un-artistic.:dry:

But going back on topic, DMC is better.

Sparda™

Esura;120290 said:
Explain why.

Duh, do I have to bring my points again, three pages ago?!

If we're talking about sales, popularity, fame, gameplay and all, Devil May Cry holds the top spot.

The Devil May Cry series has sold over 10 million copies worldwide. God of War has sold over 3 million.

Popularity?! Do I need to say the Devil May Cry saga has spawned novels, anime, manga, action figures - you name It.
God of War, none.

Fame?! Do I need to say that Devil May Cry is included in every poll, every forum signature, member's name, favorite game, memory - anything. God of War doesn't even come close to It.

Gameplay?! Far more exotic, colorful, dynamic, dark, innovative than God of War can ever get.

It might seem biased to you, but everyone with some logic, can tell that a game which holds a character like Dante, has more of everything than someone like Kratos.

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
Dante Aseroth;120624 said:
Duh, do I have to bring my points again, three pages ago?!

If we're talking about sales, popularity, fame, gameplay and all, Devil May Cry holds the top spot.

The Devil May Cry series has sold over 10 million copies worldwide. God of War has sold over 3 million.

Popularity?! Do I need to say the Devil May Cry saga has spawned novels, anime, manga, action figures - you name It.
God of War, none.

Fame?! Do I need to say that Devil May Cry is included in every poll, every forum signature, member's name, favorite game, memory - anything. God of War doesn't even come close to It.

Gameplay?! Far more exotic, colorful, dynamic, dark, innovative than God of War can ever get.

It might seem biased to you, but everyone with some logic, can tell that a game which holds a character like Dante, has more of everything than someone like Kratos.

I wasnt saying why to you. It was to the person ^ me.
You made your dumbass, biased explanation quite enough. Sheesh. Stop repeating it.

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
^I see ur still being a noob.:dry:

Calling Dante Aseroth a dumbass just hurts ur argument because it shows you can't hold ur own in a respectful argument without being reduced to slander.

Grow up.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
You can call each other everything you like in PMs. Keep it on topic.

I have yet to see a coherent and objective argument as to why one game is better than the other, by the way. Popularity doesn't equate to something being any good so you guys need to come up with something a bit more solid than the "everyone loves it and it sold loads of games" kind of stuff.

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
I am going to state that I haven't played god of war, simply because i don't like the concept. but i love dmc.

Esura

Angel;121080 said:
You can call each other everything you like in PMs. Keep it on topic.

I have yet to see a coherent and objective argument as to why one game is better than the other, by the way. Popularity doesn't equate to something being any good so you guys need to come up with something a bit more solid than the "everyone loves it and it sold loads of games" kind of stuff.

Sadly, popularity does equate to something good. I find this quite screwed up but thats the way things are. Take American Idol for example. One of the most biggest shows on TV, however its just a big popularity contest. They arent judging them on their ability to sing, but whether or not they are popular.

This is just another sign on how screwed up our society is. Popularity defines everything, judges everything. I believe games should be judged on quality though but I bet you my PS3 that a person will get a game/system on popularity first......then quality.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Esura;121146 said:
Sadly, popularity does equate to something good. I find this quite screwed up but thats the way things are. Take American Idol for example. One of the most biggest shows on TV, however its just a big popularity contest. They arent judging them on their ability to sing, but whether or not they are popular.

This is just another sign on how screwed up our society is. Popularity defines everything, judges everything. I believe games should be judged on quality though but I bet you my PS3 that a person will get a game/system on popularity first......then quality.
Sorry but I don't get it - how does popularity equate to something being good? Something may be insanely popular and everyone buys into whatever it is - but that does not mean it is, by definition, good in any way, shape or form. I mean, hell - the Spice Girls were popular - but they were not good.

Unless you are saying that by making something more popular, people are redefining the meaning of "good" without it actually being anything close to the true definition?

Esura

Angel;121147 said:
Sorry but I don't get it - how does popularity equate to something being good? Something may be insanely popular and everyone buys into whatever it is - but that does not mean it is, by definition, good in any way, shape or form. I mean, hell - the Spice Girls were popular - but they were not good.

Unless you are saying that by making something more popular, people are redefining the meaning of "good" without it actually being anything close to the true definition?

YES! EXACTLY!
I thought you wasnt going to get it at first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom