• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil may cry vs God of war

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
:lol: I'm not that dumb...at least, not yet :lol:

It's a real shame though because not many people will honestly and objectively review a game anymore...especially those with allegiance to another title or genre. I have no idea if God Of War is better or worse than DMC (and I really dislike DMC apart from the cutscenes) because so far all I'm hearing is a load of statistics about what sells more. And that helps me how, exactly?

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
The statistics are simply put in place to give us an idea of what might be good to buy and what might not be. Looking at it in this perspective, we aren't really in control of what we choose to buy any more. Reviews, advertisement... And general in-your-face-ness has been issued so that we buy something rather than really thinking about it first.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Then that is just very very sad. Genuinely. Pack mentality gone mad. I don't read reviews - I try it out myself first. Saved me a lot of bad choices and money.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ Exactly ;)

It's like we are being brainwashed into buying something that is apparently "All the rage"... Don't listen to it, it's mumbo jumbo :lol:

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
LordOfDarkness;121159 said:
^ Exactly ;)

It's like we are being brainwashed into buying something that is apparently "All the rage"... Don't listen to it, it's mumbo jumbo :lol:

Right ON my brudda from anotha mutha!
*rep 2 u dawg

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Off topic posts removed. Seriously some of you guys are going for a small ban one of these days. Your spamming is almost on every topic I try to read. I mean seriously, what does a reviewer had to do with this thread? (Don't bother explaining, if you have an explanation you had time to tell it when you guys posted 3 posts about this reviewer saying that you like/dislike him).

Carry on.

Red_Devil

Gun for Hire
I think GOW is an awesome series. It has a baddass ruthless/fearless character (like DMC). Has an awesome storyline with some nice twists and turns. If you asked me to choose I couldn't. I gotta have them both.

Zato-OW

King
Didn't we already have one of these topics before? Anyway Story=GOW>>>DMC Gameplay=DMC>>>GOW. God Of War is a very good series though.

Ainde

World Saviour
They are both sick games. lol, i remembered when my dad got home and said: hey, come, look what i got, and it was Gow.

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
OMJ, but both these games were just so geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewdddddd! I don't think I can actually choose between the two! They were just both totally rad! >:3

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
can i say that this thread was dead and bringing it back to life is against forum rules , and the last time this was done it turned into a flame war

darkslayer23

Corrupted Son Of Sparda
i had to vote to DMC i like GOW but i guess the only person can match dante at first is Vergil

Kratos cannot match dante in GOW 2 zues stab kratos and kratos die and go to hades he only get alive beacause of the help of the titans

dante stabs at the heart and dante did not die because dante is immortal

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
^^^^^^^ everyone check dates of dead threads , if they are on the 2nd page DONT post in them

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
omenminator;143932 said:
^^^^^^^ everyone check dates of dead threads , if they are on the 2nd page DONT post in them

Well, obviously this thread ISNT dead anymore. Lets just go with the flow.

My vote is 4 DMC, mainly because I've played it alot longer than GOW.

darkslayer23

Corrupted Son Of Sparda
Dante Will WIn

if i have to describe kratos

Kratos is a foolish warrior he always fall for traps like in GOW 2 Zeus trap kratos by telling kratos to get the blade of Olympus . and kratos did not earn suck a power . He must to sell his own life to get a power in GOW kratos said "Ares kill my enemies and my life is yours" then ares give kratos the blades of chaos..
Then he deafeat ares because with the help of the gods. then he cannot be a god without the permission of the gods . and kratos cannot finish his quest without the help of oracle and athena, zeus , poseidon " god of the underworld

I think all of the gods help him (In GOW ) ANd The Titans help him (In GOW2)

ANd he cannot finish it without the guides of them

Dante

he earn weapon and power

Ebony and Ivory

He made it and he posses such power when he was a kid

even his own father sparda he suppased his own father the demon who rebelled his own kind to save earth.

ANd kratos he is just a human became a god because of the gods

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom