• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil may cry vs God of war

Status
Not open for further replies.

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
Dark Esura;119559 said:
True.
GoW isnt a bad game at all. In fact, GoW KILLS DMC in terms of reviews and popularity. The only reason I choose DMC over it is because of Dante. GoW has better story, it is more epic, and by many very popular reviewers, it has a large fun factor, and I agree. I've played all of them. The only reason I choose DMC over GoW is because I like Dante over Kratos. Kratos' neverending rage can become tiresome, lol.

i never said GOW is a bad game ....... but god please close the thread

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
No asking for thread closures please.

What is God of War anyway?

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
sounds interesting - love Greek stuff...did a brief wikipedia reading and I think I'd prefer this to DMC any day of the week...

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
Angel;119967 said:
sounds interesting - love Greek stuff...did a brief wikipedia reading and I think I'd prefer this to DMC any day of the week...

Do you see the irony? You dont care for DMC much, yet you own a DMC fan site and forum. Wow, this cheered me up (I had a bad day)

But Kratos is a major badass with a capital B. I like Dante more, but considering your stand on DMC, you'll love Kratos. Plus, he actually **** females on there too (its not shown but seriously implied). Sum nudity too.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
^But id have to say (even as a girl)the ****ing is fun! XD And chill out, no one said it was epic, Dante's flirting isnt epic either but it's entertaining. Why can't you just accept the fact that people like this game? It's not like we're trying to ban DMC from the face of the Earth for GOW. Both games have their pros in cons like all games, and when it comes down to it I think both of them are bad ass A+ games.

Sparda™

^ Huh?! I'm pretty chilled...^^

Everybody makes points, has opinions, but I just don't see God of War in no level of competition with Devil May Cry.^_^

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
^And I understand that you feel that way. What im saying is you got your point across we get it, but to disagree every single time someone says something good about it is pointless and provokes debates that will go in a circle that goes nowhere and results in a locked topic. Which we already have enough of. We know you don't like it.

That's why I cut down on debating with Nero fanboys and girls, making a remark everytime they complament Nero's DB is not gonna change the way they feel about Nero, so I let them have their fun in their own little Nero topics or just stay away from them to avoid annoyance. XD...Most of the time anyway.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Dark Esura;120072 said:
Do you see the irony? You dont care for DMC much, yet you own a DMC fan site and forum. Wow, this cheered me up (I had a bad day)

But Kratos is a major badass with a capital B. I like Dante more, but considering your stand on DMC, you'll love Kratos. Plus, he actually ***** females on there too (its not shown but seriously implied). Sum nudity too.
I co-own it seeing as I married the guy in charge ^_^

Anywho, I may look further into this game and see if I like the look of it. Not particularly interested in pixel sex but I'm sure it has other things going for it.

Esura

All I know is when GoW III comes to pass, gaming sites will light up with GoW III headlines. Also, GoW 2 ended on a major cliffhanger so anticipation for III will be high.

I so love action games (not all, as some know).

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
Devil may cry's Dark Gothic atmosphere is why I prefer it over GoW.

But there are other reasons too.

I mean come on, a sex minigame? That is beyond lame for a game.
Totally inappropriate and unnecessary. It makes no artistic statement and doesn't enhance the story so the sex did not need to be there.

Almost like the game put it in there just to get attention, just pathetic.

Esura

Black Angel;120106 said:
Devil may cry's Dark Gothic atmosphere is why I prefer it over GoW.

But there are other reasons too.

I mean come on, a sex minigame? That is beyond lame for a game.
Totally inappropriate and unnecessary. It makes no artistic statement and doesn't enhance the story so the sex did not need to be there.

Almost like the game put it in there just to get attention, just pathetic.

Actually, ALOT of people like that minigame, including big named reviewers. One reviewer said "It was quite enthralling." I like it too, although Hot Coffee on GTA San Andreas was MUCH better. Quite epic. Although me being slightly perverted myself, my validity may be shot.

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
"Alot" of people bought GTA for the sex game; giving it more publicity and curiousity amoung teens. Another reason why I hate IGN; giving credit to something beyond usless.
"Sex sells"

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
I must say the mini sex game actually helped me practice in my O promts without getting killed.

And people, GOW fans do not buy the game just for the sex games. Hell I didn't even know there was gonna be one they always surprize me. Besides so far it's one per game, it's not like the whole game is about sex. Once again, some are you are exagerating the smallest things trying to make them bigger than they are. Just like Dante's flirting, GOW's sex games don't really make an impact on the storylines or series. It's just for a laugh or some fun ya know, side entertainment. And whether people want to openly admit it or not, we all know sex scenes are oftenly used for entertainment. Some people find it unnessasary, but apparently somebody is liking it.

Esura

^ I never exaggerated on the GoW sex game. I just said that it existed and alot of ppl found it interesting, not important, but interesting. Personally, I like how the entire Greek mythos was being used in GoW, being a mythology freak and all.

But imagine DMC having a sex minigame.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm............

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom