• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dante's DT

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
CoolDemon and someone else. I understand the dislike of the game...literally...in every thread...but to wish that upon someone is RIDICULOUS and purely malicious. If you don't like it, don't buy it, but don't say you hope that they fail and lose money on the project, because people depend on the games. They're trying to create something enjoyable for everyone, if you don't like it, don't take it. But don't be mean about it.

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
CoolDemon and someone else. I understand the dislike of the game...literally...in every thread...but to wish that upon someone is RIDICULOUS and purely malicious. If you don't like it, don't buy it, but don't say you hope that they fail and lose money on the project, because people depend on the games. They're trying to create something enjoyable for everyone, if you don't like it, don't take it. But don't be mean about it.
ah. yes never wish misfortune on someone else, because karma will come and reap your soul :)

Pale Rider

Wickedly good
ah. yes never wish misfortune on someone else, because karma will come and reap your soul :)

Perhaps it's TA's karma that so many people hate him and want DmC to be nothing more than a failed project.

To come back on topic, I don't think this Dante will have an actual DT (but I'd love to be wrong). What we see is what we'll get.

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
Perhaps it's TA's karma that so many people hate him and want DmC to be nothing more than a failed project.

To come back on topic, I don't think this Dante will have an actual DT (but I'd love to be wrong). What we see is what we'll get.
captivate should hurry up and get here :/

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Well if Dante actually stays white-haired forever at the end of the game, maybe then his DT will be evolved into something else. Unless they want to postpone this until DmC 2 or something.

Gaflima

Son of no one.
The haters are dying because of this DmC, If they advertise a DmC 2, i predict some suicides.

On topic: Dante is young and learning how use his powers , I think he still cannot get a demonic appearance, he probaly will learn to master later on.

Tiran

The great pretender.
I don't mind those who dislike this game, they have every right to. What I hate is when anyone tries to push their opinions and convictions on others and then insult them for not feeling the same way.

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
Im a demon slayer and I dont dick around =P

And whats so bad about Tameem? He backs his game and doesnt take bs coments from raging fans. The dt was probably capcoms move and thats after telling NT to make something new. NT vision needs to stay on track but when capcom wants to change something because they want to please the fans, their vision must be side tracked. Its to bad capcom focuses more on the raging fans than the ones who actually like the game or fans who dislike the game but give reasonable criticism. If they would of ignored how much people hated black hair, like cooldemon was saying, NT already had a plan for his hair to turn white, which is why Dante had a white patch in his hair in the.first place.

chocolatepanda

Its quite possible that his devil trigger could evolve as u go through the game. He might not even know that he's half demon/angel at the very beginning of the game so he learns to use his powers as u progress.

S.F.W

King of Hearts
A time ago, I thought DT was the name of the technique and not the name of the actual form. I learned better quickly, but I would hope that Ninja Theory makes it another level of his power, or a expression of his demonic side. Maybe being half - demon, half - angel grants Dante a whole another form entirely, one more powerful; a hybrid between the 2 that he gains later on in the game. In hopes of seeing this, i'd rather it not be a form.....

I need more trailers >_>

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
A time ago, I thought DT was the name of the technique and not the name of the actual form. I learned better quickly, but I would hope that Ninja Theory makes it another level of his power, or a expression of his demonic side. Maybe being half - demon, half - angel grants Dante a whole another form entirely, one more powerful; a hybrid between the 2 that he gains later on in the game. In hopes of seeing this, i'd rather it not be a form.....

I need more trailers >_>
When does it mention DT in the story? Vergil says demon form i think, but i've never read any novels so i was just wondering when does it say that DT is the name of the transformation

S.F.W

King of Hearts
When does it mention DT in the story? Vergil says demon form i think, but i've never read any novels so i was just wondering when does it say that DT is the name of the transformation
I didn't really get it from the story. More so, I just read the article on the wiki about Devil Trigger. It starts off saying it's a technique, but then starts to use the word "in", so I just assumed it was mainly the name for the form.

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
I didn't really get it from the story. More so, I just read the article on the wiki about Devil Trigger. It starts off saying it's a technique, but then starts to use the word "in", so I just assumed it was mainly the name for the form.
So really DT is like rage mode or just the L1 button?
And the transformation is his demonic powers fully released with no cool name for it

CoolDemon

X will never be Y
Vergil said "I see a demon has awakened in you as well".
Refering to DT which is their demon form that Vergil and Dante can awaken because their father was demon and mother human. If they were born by two demons then they wouldn't have any DT.

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
Vergil said "I see a demon has awakened in you as well".
Refering to DT which is their demon form that Vergil and Dante can awaken because their father was demon and mother human. If they were born by two demons then they wouldn't have any DT.
Vergil is referring to dantes powers awakening not a DT. I think its called an awakening and DT is just for the player to awaken. I've never heard once in dmc did they say DT. Its called dmc3 dantes awakening, not dantes DT

CoolDemon

X will never be Y
Vergil is referring to dantes powers awakening not a DT. I think its called an awakening and DT is just for the player to awaken. I've never heard once in dmc did they say DT. Its called dmc3 dantes awakening, not dantes DT
DT is what we call Dante's demon form when we're talking gameplay. Demon form is what you call it story wise.

6:10 Dante awakens his demon form

Top Bottom