• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Bloody Palace!!!! Post Records/Share tips!

darkninjax123

Assassin
Pho3nix Dark0;71575 said:
I got to level 88 with normal Nero. Using your Exceed techniques and watching videos on youtube on how to fight Blitz has gotten me this far. I may beat it tommorow, idk. I really hate the plant, lizard things. They are more annoying than Blitz.

lol i know

EmotionsUntold

Unloved Someone
that's where i died! i lasted a while but only because i kept running around and in my head i was screaming "mommy... mommy... mommy" :lol:

i'm gonna just wait until i finish DMD mode and have unlimited DT... then it might not be so hard

CB Marvo

Awesome guys! I'm glad to see this thread still going, I still suck, but all the tips have been helpful lol. i got to 39 but died, I'm running through on DMD to see if the super costumes will help. :) If anyone wants to add me so we can share info on xboxlive, my tag is my name "CB Marvo" I play halo3 and rockband heavily as well.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
CB Marvo;72210 said:
Awesome guys! I'm glad to see this thread still going, I still suck, but all the tips have been helpful lol. i got to 39 but died, I'm running through on DMD to see if the super costumes will help. :) If anyone wants to add me so we can share info on xboxlive, my tag is my name "CB Marvo" I play halo3 and rockband heavily as well.

Super costumes make it Bloody Easy Palace:lol: You definitely can't lose;)

Keaton

Premium
Tony_Redgrave;72228 said:
Super costumes make it Bloody Easy Palace:lol: You definitely can't lose;)

Its nice that way for fun, but hardcore gamers do it would infinate DT =p...however I still phail >.<! (goddamn dante!)

neoLogy!

I made it to 89 with normal Nero, and only 16 HP bars :( Top bar and 6 in the bottom one. Seems like the hard part is Berial... :p

darkninjax123

Assassin
i beat bloody palace with super dante and i had like 1 hour of time remaining it was so easy to beat bloody palace with the super characters

Keaton

Premium
Something I found fun was if you leave Blitz and the Mega Scarecrows alone for a few secs ie. dodge and dont attack Blitz he will unintentially damage them with its beams. So after 25 secs I started hitting Blitz with damage and on his sucide run he KO'd one of the Crows for me =p

Dante4290

Dante:20
Nero:20
Results: 19, I have no problem with blitz...just berial and not able to use stars...doesn't help....But i love a great challenge.

EmotionsUntold

Unloved Someone
Keaton;72718 said:
Something I found fun was if you leave Blitz and the Mega Scarecrows alone for a few secs ie. dodge and dont attack Blitz he will unintentially damage them with its beams. So after 25 secs I started hitting Blitz with damage and on his sucide run he KO'd one of the Crows for me =p

That's what i did for a while and on his suicide run the scarecrow died but... yeah... haha... i ran around in a circle and by the time i cam back the blade hit me and Blitz grabbed me >_< *note to self... run in a square :lol:*

neoLogy!

I got hit by one of those spinnings attacks from the Scare, and then by the thrown blades. Killed the Megas, but while doing it, blitz went suicidal on me :(

Jackpot516

I just played my devil may cry 4 for 14 hours straight tryin 2 see who the last boss on bloody palace was and i made!!! Finally i made it!!! Although if u ever commit like i committed u will find the last boss is..................... DANTE!!!! With all the styles weapons, guns, and moves. Good Luck beatin that! :]

pinky750

Sir Fretalot
:D managed to beat bloody palace using super dante! sorry, what? so what if i used super dante, it's a start!

:$

Angelofdarkness

I got to lvl 28 and died. Stage 26 and 27 have blitzs and they drained most of my life and then the next level i got hit once and died XD

I was Nero btw. I find it easier with him cus I can buster the blitz once they stop glowing.

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
I have come to the Lighting Demon but with so little life from previous battles I still not make it.

Top Bottom