• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Bloody Palace!!!! Post Records/Share tips!

Darkdeath

Well, I beat Bloody Palace with Normal Nero, Twice. It's very easy now, I just need to be consistent with my SSS's to goto th top 50(I'm ranked 75)

CB Marvo

well done darkdeath, care to share any tips on what styles you're using? or combos that are most effective?

I open up with the swordmaster (back+b while targeting)
then laser if they arent too close.

then ill do some damage with lucifer to break them apart, and finish with gilgamesh, or yamato. the sword combo with swordmaster works well too, with the bat swing at the end, looks sweet every time

Shadow Dante

Give me more power
nero: 62
dante: 101 ( finished it )
and yes on stage 99 you have to fight 99 of bianco angelos ( 7 at time).
and on mission 101 you have to fight shadow dante.
but the worst mission is 85, you will have to fight with 2 blitz at the same time.

scwasp

Completed Bloody Palace last night with normal Nero after having died at stage 101 the night before xD.

was ranked 132 right after uploading my score.

Omega-Time2Die

Lets Dine in Hell...
Level 20 is Berial, 40 is Bael, 60 is Echidna, 80 is Angelo Credo, 99 is 44 Bianco Angelos (Seen there was some confusion about there being 99, theres 44 - and 2 alto angelo before the 44 Biancos) Level 100 is Angelo Agnus and of course, Level 101 is Dante.

Completed it with Super Dante, Super Nero. Finally completed it with normal Dante yesterday, then internet cut off just as I lost my score, going to do it this time with normal Nero. And by the way, if your internet is off when your score records...I can confirm from experience that there is NO way to upload it onto the rankings :( .

Blitz aint so hard either...

Strategies with Nero :
Level 3 Charge Shot, after he has lost his charge, DT buster grab over and over again, may turn red first time depending on your timing, if not repeat this tactic. Easy to do, and a fast and effective method for taking care of this pesky Blitz.

Strategies for Dante :
1. Shotgun until he loses charge, then DT stinger until he turns red, carry on blasting him with shotgun shells til he dies.
2. Hard to pull off, but I've found it can be effective, Equip Gunslinger and Bring out Pandora's Box. When the blitz initiates a Lightning attack, and leaves himself open..Roll/Dash/Run to the Side...(Forward + O) On PS3 - Not sure about Xbox - and unleash the briefcase attack. This should take off/almost take off his full shield right away. Timing needs to be very good however as if your not fast enough you may receive a blitz right hook in the teeth. So Mission 15 on Devil hunter mode, is recommended for practicing this for Bloody palace. *As you fight a Blitz at the beginning of this level*.
3. The 3rd and in my opinion the best method for taking down Blitz. Royal Guard style + Gilgamesh devil arm. When Blitz first appears he stays there for around 5-6 seconds - some people just unload with bullets but this is the best method. Run up to Blitz and attack with Gilgamesh (Triangle/Y) then immediately straight after press O on ps3/ think it's X on Xbox - to absorb the damage that lightning gives you. But it must be done so fast so that you do not get damaged. An example on PS3 would be Triangle/O/Triangle/O/Triangle/O...and so and so forth...the timing is tricky at first but once you know how to do this method properly Blitz can be vanquished in under 30-40 seconds. After you have removed his shield...change to Swordmaster, and I think it's Forward + O on PS3 to initiate the Triple Uppercut on Blitz, But as the first uppercut hits, turn DT on for maximum damage. As You come to the ground turn DT off...Wait for Blitz to get back up and repeat.

*Alternatively if your not comfortable or proficient with Gilgamesh - DT stinger works well also...Just Spam it til he turns red, although this may not dispose of Blitz as quick as Gilgamesh does, you may have to drop his shield once more, and getting him standing still to do Royal Guard technique is a pain, so shotgun may be a better more effective method if this you find yourself in this scenario*

The 3rd method mentioned above (With The Gilgamesh Uppercut) - when done correctly shouldn't even give Blitz a chance to attack you. Which should help all of you in Bloody palace - as I'm sure Blitz is the main pain in the *** for you all :D
Remember and practice either of these methods in mission 15 - Mission 15 is our Friend :) - in which ever difficulty you like, so you can get it down then go and Pwn some Blitz in Bloody Palace :D

*I am also aware that the method described can be seen in a video in the forum - but just breaking it down for everyone as I'm sure most people will find it hard to see what to do from just a fan made non-tutorial video :)*

Hope some of that helps some of you :) ;)

FuumaMonou

Yesterday, on my friends PS3 (which means it was harder to do since I have the 360 version and am so used to it's controller), I got to somewhere either in the 60s or 70s (the battle was two Bianco Angelos and one Blitz).

It was retarded too because I had maybe half life and was still up around 8 minutes or so in time. I took him out, and then I ran away and turned my head to say something to my friend, because I looked and the Blitz's life gauge was down to nothing. I turn back around after I hear something, and he caught me in his suicide attack (where he charges at you, then grabs you, then does the lightning thing and explodes) and I died. So lame.

On my 360, I don't think I've gotten past 30 something yet. However, I haven't tried it since I first got all of the Purple and Blue Orbs.

redRAID3R

I'm new to DMC so I'm not that great yet but on my first try with Nero and Dante I got to floor 20 and died on Berial. I'm about to max out my health then I', going to actually try.

pinky750

Sir Fretalot
i die on mission 26 guaranteed. the 2 Blitz's get the better of me. gggr!!!

Zato-OW;67300 said:
Blitz got the best of me. Man its just too many of them...

oh god, just how many are there?

Omega-Time2Die

Lets Dine in Hell...
Just messin around with normal Nero there, floor 62...Lost concentration with 2 Bianco Angelos and a Blitz...such a pain ^ ^

Ah well...try again 2moro :D
Got to 101 before anyways, just need a better score :)

EmotionsUntold

Unloved Someone
I reached level 62 and then a friend called and i forgot to press the pause button when i ran to the phone... DAMMIT! i was so crushed :(

darkninjax123

Assassin
lol i made it to 82 and i had to fight the black cloak guys and they kept on running away from me and i ran out of time because of that =*(

pinky750

Sir Fretalot
yes! i've made it up to level 56! and... then... died:dry:. oh well, further than before, isn't it? creeping ever closer to hell...:cool:

Keaton

Premium
darkninjax123;71279 said:
i lost some time because of those fish thingys also does anyone have some tip of how to beat them using nero?

Charge Shot to stun, then use Devil Bringer Snatch + Buster them - if you can spare DT use the DB to draw them close then DT and Buster them.

TIP: If you lock onto another enemy as/before you Buster the current one you will throw it at the locked on enemy (works for gladius too - flying swords and many other enemies you throw) provided they are in range etc.

If you move the ctrl stick while swinging a foe ie. Frost or Armoured Lizards you will change the direction that Nero will throw them.

darkninjax123

Assassin
Keaton;71290 said:
Charge Shot to stun, then use Devil Bringer Snatch + Buster them - if you can spare DT use the DB to draw them close then DT and Buster them.

TIP: If you lock onto another enemy as/before you Buster the current one you will throw it at the locked on enemy (works for gladius too - flying swords and many other enemies you throw) provided they are in range etc.

If you move the ctrl stick while swinging a foe ie. Frost or Armoured Lizards you will change the direction that Nero will throw them.

alright thx

Pho3nix Dark0

I got to level 88 with normal Nero. Using your Exceed techniques and watching videos on youtube on how to fight Blitz has gotten me this far. I may beat it tommorow, idk. I really hate the plant, lizard things. They are more annoying than Blitz.

Top Bottom