• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Bloody Palace!!!! Post Records/Share tips!

CB Marvo

New to the forums, and I didn't see anything too deep on the Bloody Palace, so I thought I would start a thread about it.

So far I've gotten to the 16th circle, with both Dante and Nero, but I don't have life or magic maxed out so I need to do that to get further it seems.

So how far have you guys gotten? What has helped you get through some tough spots?

darkninjax123

Assassin
yah i made it to 20 and died but i did it with nero on automatic mode and i chose nero because whenever he does damage with his d/t he sucks the health of his enemy and he gains health

CB Marvo

im basically just using all the proud souls i earn to level all my abilities, then maybe ill get further. 17 seems to be my point now lol

darkninjax123

Assassin
lol yah im stuck at 20 right now and im tryin to raise neros ability all the way all i have to level up is the enemy step and the gun charge 1, 2, and 3 which they are each over 12000 proud souls lol

DanteownzNero

Devil May Own
cant beat berial in level 20 im closer to doing it with dante thn nero

tht blitz murders nero so i havent much health for berial

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
43 with Nero &
32 with Dante for me.

I see people have the most problems with Blitz, but I don't. Here is a tip that I gave my friend that is super effective with Nero & Dante. When you have the Blitz mixed up with a bunch of enemies. Focus on the Blitz no matter what. Charge up Nero's arm till it turns pink(level 3 charge shot) then shoot the Blitz. I guarantee after one charge up shot and two or three more shots after that he will lose his charge. Make sure you combo him at least once and get at least two grabs in while in DT and he will be charging a red color. Stand back and charge Nero's arm till it is pink again and in one shot he gone and if you haven't been hit once while fighting him you get and automatic SSS when you kill him. With Dante I found that the shotgun is super effective especially when jumping in the air he fires off more rounds. When you knock the Blitz out of his charge. DT and use Gilgamesh and do the following combo once: forward+rb+y (for ps3 users forward+r1+triangle), then switch to Rebellion and start using the stinger on him over and over again. He should be in his red state now. Keeping dodging all of his attacks and keep shooting him with the shootgun and there you go.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
VirAlkiNG;67043 said:
43 with Nero &
32 with Dante for me.

I see people have the most problems with Blitz, but I don't. Here is a tip that I gave my friend that is super effective with Nero & Dante. When you have the Blitz mixed up with a bunch of enemies. Focus on the Blitz no matter what. Charge up Nero's arm till it turns pink(level 3 charge shot) then shoot the Blitz. I guarantee after one charge up shot and two or three more shots after that he will lose his charge. Make sure you combo him at least once and get at least two grabs in while in DT and he will be charging a red color. Stand back and charge Nero's arm till it is pink again and in one shot he gone and if you haven't been hit once while fighting him you get and automatic SSS when you kill him. With Dante I found that the shotgun is super effective especially when jumping in the air he fires off more rounds. When you knock the Blitz out of his charge. DT and use Gilgamesh and do the following combo once: forward+rb+y (for ps3 users forward+r1+triangle), then switch to Rebellion and start using the stinger on him over and over again. He should be in his red state now. Keeping dodging all of his attacks and keep shooting him with the shootgun and there you go.

VERY useful tip guys. I found out that yesterday but before that when Blitz appeared I was kinda anxious. So rep+ Viral^^

Anyway I only played once just after I completed it and I lost to Berial since I did not have even half of my vitality:p

Darkdeath

I made it to level 80 with Normal Nero. I died cause I miss-timed too many times when Credo throws his spear. I'll beat it.

CB Marvo

Awesome info guys

I use Dante the most so

With Blitz I just stay in the air and charge shotgun him when he stays put to attack, and dash in midair when he shoots his beam thing. The once his charge is gone I spam lucifers RB+Foward+Y, then go Swordmaster and RB+Foward+B(This combo ruins lives) I don't get hit by him at all. its just time consuming.

I'm stuck at Berial though lol, but I only play once or twice a day, I think tonight I'm gonna buckle down with some amps and try to beat it.

Top Bottom