• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Bloody Palace!!!! Post Records/Share tips!

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Yeah, Blitz is definitely the most annoying devil in DMC4. In mission 19 in DMD I will pray that I'll not meet him:p

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
I know. On hard(Son of Sparda) I was so unlucky that I only got to face devils for an hour or so:p
I now know what demon awaits in any of the red circles:lol:

Swoosh

You do know there's a pattern to the die, right? Just watch the top number, the side of the die facing up. The numbers there go in a patten. Once you get that, with a little bit of practice, you'll get the timing, and soon you'll be rolling the number you want (or need) every time. Oh, and don't hit it with the Red Queen, use the Devil Bringer's buster attack. That sends it straight up and guarantees the right number. No other way seems to work. :p

Oh, and to stay on topic, I beat Berial with Nero finally. (And then died on the next level). Not sure why, but I play so much better with Dante. You think the lack of the devil bringer would be a disadvantage, but he definitely makes up for it with styles and how much faster he is.

Zato-OW

King
Nothing really. I heard on lvl 99 you have to fight 99 Bianco Angelos. Note: you only can fight 7 at a time.

Bandoor

Gosh Napoleon...
that sounds like a waste of time if you get nothing =P
at least you would be getting props from your friends =P
i know its still fun though its like arcade mode.

edit- and thats just crazy! 99 Bianco Angelos!!! i wonder whats at 100 right befor dante

master sayers

dmc4 all the way
Swoosh u make a good point i play so much better with dante even tho nero has the devil bringer and u think it would off bin so much easier but dante has a bigger range of weapons cause i like those gloves i forgot the name of them but i have always liked the gloves on dmc the ifits beowolf and the ones on dmc4

Top Bottom