• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Bloody Palace!!!! Post Records/Share tips!

The dark knight

Dude you freaking serious!!??? o_O So he can suck health away.....???
darkninjax123;66987 said:
yah i made it to 20 and died but i did it with nero on automatic mode and i chose nero because whenever he does damage with his d/t he sucks the health of his enemy and he gains health

neoLogy!

Still dieing in 89... Using Nero... I'll make it before having Super Nero by the looks of it. Any tips for 89? 1 Blitz and 3 Mega Scarescrows.

Angelofdarkness

Well the blitz will actually attack the scarecrows if you aren't in range i think. So I usually just jump around and shoot at the blitz. There's prolly a better way though...

neoLogy!

My problem is that the Megas do that rolling move...all at the same time sometimes. And if that thing hits... =/

Angelofdarkness

you could always just hit em once in a while so they lie still...iono I never tried fighting 3 megas and 1 blitz XD I'd prolly die pretty quick.

Tarondor

I'm new to Devil May Cry 4 and would like to ask how I would go about getting to this Bloody Palace, is it in a mission or certain place or both?
Thanks in advance

Angelofdarkness

I think after you beat Devil Hunter it becomes like one of the difficulty levels. You'll see it in the Mission Select screen. I'm not sure if you can get it by beating human, I did DH first.

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
Just beat BP for th 4th time and my new high score is

I would be ranked 21 in the United States, but I forgot to upload >_<

Shadow Dante

Give me more power
VirAlkiNG;80713 said:
Just beat BP for th 4th time and my new high score is

I would be ranked 21 in the United States, but I forgot to upload >_<

How do you get such high score like that ? i beat BP 5 times+ and my highest score is 3,589,018

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
^ It depends on how much time, style points and how much damage you've received. I received lots of extra time for having no damage on most stages and having an S or higher rank when defeating the last enemy on every stage almost. I also kill the enemies pretty quick which saves me a lot of time.

Hmm, well, i've passed the Bloody Palace with Nero, my tip is, go there when you have your life maxed out, all skills, full DT gauge (duh) and practice your moves. Here are some Nero tips against Blitz (since i read that there are many of you having probles with him) just use the lvl 3 Blue Rose until its electricity goes away, then activate DT and grab him, charge your Blue Rose while in this process, after the grab ends, grab it 2 more time quickly, after the 3rd grab, we will get the red electricity, before he gets in electricity, do a streak, then shoot the lvl 3 Blue Rose while still in DT, then keep shooting normal shots at it, it should kill it and give you a SSS stile in the process.

My Record is 3,3XX,XXX (dont remember exactly)

XXR

aka958

Don't trust people
i just don't have Xbox live so i play Bloody palace for fun (not for records) if anyone just wanna get an Achivement it is just to use Super Dante and use that rebbellion Stinger while in DT all the time >_< i know it is a bad tip

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
I made the lighting Demon and the firedogs. Now I am stuck with the fire boss.

aka958;82830 said:
i just don't have Xbox live so i play Bloody palace for fun (not for records) if anyone just wanna get an Achievement it is just to use Super Dante and use that rebellion Stinger while in DT all the time >_< i know it is a bad tip
Dude, If you want to do the Bloody Palace on S ranking, you can't use super characters, you will get a penalty that wont let you reach the S ranking, hell, it wont even give you an A ranking, and getting The Bloody Palace on S ranking gives you an Achievement, just so you know.;)

HikiQmori

DMC Master
My newest record - 4.848.599 (normal Nero).
I know, it's nothing special but I'm gonna work hard and at least try to get 5.000.000.

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
HikiQmori;83345 said:
My newest record - 4.848.599 (normal Nero).
I know, it's nothing special but I'm gonna work hard and at least try to get 5.000.000.

What!? Thats a damn good score. Your score would have you in the to 20 on USA leaderboard. 5,000,000 would have you in the top ten, but on world ranking leader board top 100.

I haven't had a chance to go back to Bloody Palace yet to raise my high score 4,692,707 to over 5 million. It shouldn't be hard though because I didn't even try that hard to get my current high score^_^

HikiQmori

DMC Master
VirAlkiNG;83358 said:
What!? Thats a damn good score.
Thanks but I don't think so, everyone good players can get a score like this.

New record - 5.095.720 It's not bad but I'm still not satisfied :/ I know I can do a lot better.

By the way, my console is still not connected to network, somebody can tell me what is the highest Bloody Palace record on world leaderboard?

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
Yeah if I tried I could get way over 5 million, but I start to get so lazy when I hit stage 70. I'm killing enemies slower and slower and starting to get alot more damage :(.

Some guy/girl named Actmpeer has the top score for Xbox 6,547,841. Sorry I have no idea what is for the PS3 because I don't have one(I will get one in the future and buy DMC again XD).

Top Bottom