• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Bloody Palace!!!! Post Records/Share tips!

Stylish Nereezy

the lone soul reaper
I almost had it last night..on floor 99 when u face like 20 armor I kicked all their asses but with only a fraction of health left and Agnus got me on the next floor

SpArAda1127

Rebirth
i've RETURNED! MWAHAHAHAHAHAH! i've played dmc4, itnnwasnawesome, beat it in 3 days, and i got up to i think....30 or 40....its really easy, especially with nero...i got up toi thik it was up to the first blitz with dante, but then i died, because i couldn't figure out what to use!!:lol:

DarkSlayer.

INSANE BUFFOON!!!
Beat with nero. 4 million and some odd points. Ranked 58 in U.S. (ps3) Somewhere around 580 in the world. I know i could have done better but got kind of restless after credo_O_o Started slacking off. Trying one more time tonite.^_^

PSN: Kusnik

DarkSlayer.

INSANE BUFFOON!!!
VirAlkiNG;91172 said:
New record for me^^! Yeah I'm No.20 on the USA ranking and my score is 5 million and something.

Sweet! But you better hold on tight to that #20 spot. It might be #21 soon:lol:

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
I'm not on the leaderboards as much as I like...but if I was you all would have on formidable enemy.

evilweevle

i recently improved my rank up to 112 in the worldwide standings, and number 3 in the UK standings with around 5,200,000 or something close to that. i did it using nero so im thinking i might have to start really training myself up with dante.

its a shame that it doesnt say which character was used as id quite like to know what the split is between nero and dante.

HikiQmori

DMC Master
So thats mean I must be 1st or 2nd in the UK, my record is something about 5.550.000 pts. Can someone please check my position in the UK and worldwide leaderboard? By the way, I'm Polish.

PSN: HikiQmori

evilweevle

the reason i said i was 3rd in the UK is because thats where im living now, the top guy in uk has around 6,000,000 so u arent up there.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
After clearing it with Dante for the third time, I felt like tackling it seriously with Nero, yet I only got to level 43, is it just me or is playing through Bloody Palace significantly harder with Nero than it is with Dante?

Yes i finaly finished the bloody palace but i got only 4414657 or something like that im on place 611 wtf i didnt think i got that low TT but its better than nothing im actualy called dante5th on my ps3 account ^^

evilweevle

Angelo Credo;92226 said:
After clearing it with Dante for the third time, I felt like tackling it seriously with Nero, yet I only got to level 43, is it just me or is playing through Bloody Palace significantly harder with Nero than it is with Dante?

i find it the opposite its so easy to keep combos going with nero as all you have to do is snatch them back and carry on, plus neros charge shot lv 3 is insanely good and you can charge it pretty much non stop.

if you find it easy with dante then you must be a pretty good player!

evilweevle

just finished another attempt with nero to improve my score, got something like 5,110,000. just enough to beat my last score, and improve my world rank to 102, my UK standing is still at number 3 though :(

is it easier to get higher scores using dante?

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
the Blitz is a pain! the only time i kill it, i have no health for Berial,and i get owned :(

Stylish Nereezy

the lone soul reaper
I finally beat B.P. today with normal Nero:O....i'm happy as hell:D ..i got like 3.5miliion something i kno i'll get more with Dante....STYLISH NEREEZY 4eva

Top Bottom