• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Ask the Staff Anything

BlackAngel

Here's the video of the SCP Foundation. It's basically the version of Area 51, except they capture, contain, and study anomalous objects, inter-dimensional creatures and entities, monsters, aliens, mutants, strange technology, etc.

Dark Prince

The Alpha & The Omega
Here how you can hide something inside images (but I think this how images get corrupted or virus):

Last edited:

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Not a question, but I just wanted to say in light of this plague pandemic and lockdowns world-wide, I am amazed, impressed and absolutely appreciative that Steve and Angel are still finding ways to run this forum.
You-Rock-So-Much-That-You-Boulder.jpg

Thanks guys.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Haha, I think lockdown gave us nothing much else to do aside from internet the day away.

That and homeschooling. Which I never want to do again.

Dark Prince

The Alpha & The Omega
And of course don't forget the chief (@Dark Drakan) maybe he and other staff are busy but we can't forget their hard work, I know.....people are busy but I hope forum receive some donations (the payment methods for my country is still restricted and I'm broke for good support but I can still support forum with my wroks),

in the end hopefully this place stay alive in pandemic.

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
If an user blocked you, you should be able to at least enter the profile to unfollow the traitor or whatever. Can this be fixed somehow. More options on unfollowing people would be nice.

Taramafor

Serious question regarding sanity.

Mods that abuse their power are the worst. Never asking, never considering their own actions. Never considering a users thoughts and opinions because they're too busy warning and being "in the right". As they speak for others pretending to be "nice" people when they can't even do what they preach. Some websites can be so "politically" correct. Like people can't even have an opinion.

I think you get the idea.

With this in mind do you think it's ever ok to speak for others? (eg: Everyone should do this. You need that. etc). Which I must stress goes against choice itself IMO. Saying what you want is one thing. Speaking for others is another.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Yes I do. Because that is how order is maintained in any functional community, whether that be online or irl.

There is a difference between refusing anyone the option of their own view because you don't like it and ensuring that an environment is safe for others to speak by way of setting down rules. For example, we have laws in most, if not all, countries. Does this restrict choice? Absolutely. Is it necessary? Absolutely.

When it comes to forums, people have choice all the time. They can choose to stay or go. They can choose to be respectful or not. They can choose to break rules or keep them. What they cannot whine about is the consequences after being clearly informed about what they will be.

Abuse of power is never good, but determining what is actually an abuse or just a case of the "I don't like that's" is important too.

Dark Drakan

Admin
With this in mind do you think it's ever ok to speak for others? (eg: Everyone should do this. You need that. etc). Which I must stress goes against choice itself IMO. Saying what you want is one thing. Speaking for others is another.

There are set rules on every forum you join that must be abided by, they aren't opinion or open to interpretation they are set rules and guidelines. When it comes to an opinion or thought on a particular topic then of course everyone is welcome to have their own and are welcome to voice it so long as they dont overstep the boundaries of mature communication.

Top Bottom