• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Ask the Staff Anything

Dark Drakan

Admin
I don't even think using that function is necessary anymore. Last time I posted a video or pic, just pasting the link did it. Looks like the software automatically converts the link into the appropriate medium format.

May have changed in a Xenforo update at some point, haven’t read the lengthy release notes for a while but people are welcome to try multiple methods.

berto

I Saw the Devil
Just fruit in general. Any favourites? ^^
Depends on the meal. On their own I go with apples and strawberries. With yogurt I tent to add bananas or strawberries or both. Where I'm from we drink a lot of licuados, smoothies, I guess, not exactly the same things but it's a blend of cold fruits and for that I use natural apple juice as a base, sometimes mixed with water, and any number of fruits. Berries, pine apple, papaya, or anything available. In Mexico we also eat melon con nieve, you guys call them cantaloupes, and you cut one in half, remove the seeds and gunk, then use it as a plate for vanilla ice cream. We also eat a lot of watermelon here, probably just with salt and spicy powder if with anything at all. Then you have all of the mixed waters, like tamarindo, sandia, jamaica, and so on. Fruit is very versatile here.

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
Is there a way to make my online status invisible for everyone, including logged in members? I don't mind if staff is able to see it.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
That's an interesting question...I actually don't know! I'll ask Steve and see if he can shed any light on it.

Morgan

Premium
Xen-Ace 2021
Is there a way to make my online status invisible for everyone, including logged in members? I don't mind if staff is able to see it.
Have you tried going to Privacy on your profile and unchecking "Show your online status"?
Edit: Just unchecked it myself. Can anyone else see me or nah?

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Yeah, as staff I can see everything so if you guys can experiment with your privacy settings and see if it works? It doesn't really do anything from my side because I automatically see it all.

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
Pfffttttt lol. For no reason I thought it would only hide my online status from guests, not from other logged in members.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Now that I know it works, I need to take it off for me at least because otherwise members won't know if they can contact staff or not if we're invisible.

Top Bottom