• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Ask the Staff Anything

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
Just only asking: Is there well allowed second pic in signature also ?? Im on dilemma as i have nice pic what could be signature one and yes it is not explicit.

Dark Drakan

Admin
The original. I don't even know what's on it.

1. Phil Collins : "You Can't Hurry Love"
  2. Duran Duran : "Is There Something I Should Know?"
  3. UB40 : "Red Red Wine"
  4. Limahl : "Only for Love"
  5. Heaven 17 : "Temptation"
  6. KC and the Sunshine Band : "Give It Up"
  7. Malcolm McLaren : "Double Dutch"
  8. Bonnie Tyler : "Total Eclipse of the Heart"
  9. Culture Club : "Karma Chameleon"
  10. Men Without Hats : "The Safety Dance"
  11. Kajagoogoo : "Too Shy"
  12. Mike Oldfield : "Moonlight Shadow"
  13. Men at Work : "Down Under"
  14. Rock Steady Crew : "Hey You (Rock Steady Crew)"
  15. Rod Stewart : "Baby Jane"
  16. Paul Young : "Wherever I Lay My Hat (That's My Home)"
CD/Record/Tape 2
  1. New Edition : "Candy Girl"
  2. Kajagoogoo : "Big Apple"
  3. Tina Turner : "Let's Stay Together"
  4. The Human League : "(Keep Feeling) Fascination"
  5. Howard Jones : "New Song"
  6. UB40 : "Please Don't Make Me Cry"
  7. Peabo Bryson & Roberta Flack : "Tonight, I Celebrate My Love"
  8. Tracey Ullman : "They Don't Know"
  9. Will Powers : "Kissing with Confidence"
  10. Genesis : "That's All"
  11. The Cure : "The Love Cats"
  12. Simple Minds : "Waterfront"
  13. Madness : "The Sun and the Rain"
  14. Culture Club : "Victims"

Just only asking: Is there well allowed second pic in signature also ?? Im on dilemma as i have nice pic what could be signature one and yes it is not explicit.

Signatures that are over a certain size automatically scroll and you might not be able to see much of a second pic without scrolling. If you are ok with that then by all means go ahead, I have 1 pic and my steam profile in mine but have to scroll to see my Steam profile link.

Meg

1. Phil Collins : "You Can't Hurry Love"
  2. Duran Duran : "Is There Something I Should Know?"
  3. UB40 : "Red Red Wine"
  4. Limahl : "Only for Love"
  5. Heaven 17 : "Temptation"
  6. KC and the Sunshine Band : "Give It Up"
  7. Malcolm McLaren : "Double Dutch"
  8. Bonnie Tyler : "Total Eclipse of the Heart"
  9. Culture Club : "Karma Chameleon"
  10. Men Without Hats : "The Safety Dance"
  11. Kajagoogoo : "Too Shy"
  12. Mike Oldfield : "Moonlight Shadow"
  13. Men at Work : "Down Under"
  14. Rock Steady Crew : "Hey You (Rock Steady Crew)"
  15. Rod Stewart : "Baby Jane"
  16. Paul Young : "Wherever I Lay My Hat (That's My Home)"
CD/Record/Tape 2
  1. New Edition : "Candy Girl"
  2. Kajagoogoo : "Big Apple"
  3. Tina Turner : "Let's Stay Together"
  4. The Human League : "(Keep Feeling) Fascination"
  5. Howard Jones : "New Song"
  6. UB40 : "Please Don't Make Me Cry"
  7. Peabo Bryson & Roberta Flack : "Tonight, I Celebrate My Love"
  8. Tracey Ullman : "They Don't Know"
  9. Will Powers : "Kissing with Confidence"
  10. Genesis : "That's All"
  11. The Cure : "The Love Cats"
  12. Simple Minds : "Waterfront"
  13. Madness : "The Sun and the Rain"
  14. Culture Club : "Victims"

Signatures that are over a certain size automatically scroll and you might not be able to see much of a second pic without scrolling. If you are ok with that then by all means go ahead, I have 1 pic and my steam profile in mine but have to scroll to see my Steam profile link.
I probably should have looked before picking it. :laugh:

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Something weird happened, and I request assistance.

I was trying to make a thread talking about game sequels we'd want, and when I linked a picture, it didn't want to work, and now it like, broke the thing.

Every time I got to edit the post, the screen will just freeze and not allow me to do anything. I have to leave the site and come back to use it again. And since whatever thread you were working on is saved even when you go to submit a new post, I can't do anything.

It's stuck on this broken failed attempt at a thread. I can't make a new one or erase this one. Halp pls.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Something weird happened, and I request assistance.

I was trying to make a thread talking about game sequels we'd want, and when I linked a picture, it didn't want to work, and now it like, broke the thing.

Every time I got to edit the post, the screen will just freeze and not allow me to do anything. I have to leave the site and come back to use it again. And since whatever thread you were working on is saved even when you go to submit a new post, I can't do anything.

It's stuck on this broken failed attempt at a thread. I can't make a new one or erase this one. Halp pls.

What browser did this happen with? Do you have any others you could try? Logout> Clear cookies and cache and see if it lets you edit or remove thread and start again.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
What browser did this happen with? Do you have any others you could try? Logout> Clear cookies and cache and see if it lets you edit or remove thread and start again.
I have Chrome, and no other browser.

I'll try to figure out what you said though.

I should add that it does let me do one thing before it freezes up, and that's post the thread. You think I should just post it and one of you can just delete it?

Can a user delete threads?

Last edited by a moderator:

Dark Drakan

Admin
I should add that it does let me do one thing before it freezes up, and that's post the thread. You think I should just post it and one of you can just delete it?

Can a user delete threads?

We can do that if its still causing issues, I tend to use multiple browsers to test that it's not a specific browser causing the issue.

CCleaner (pick free version) is great program for clearing cookies, cache and doing general repair/cleaning.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
We can do that if its still causing issues, I tend to use multiple browsers to test that it's not a specific browser causing the issue.

CCleaner (pick free version) is great program for clearing cookies, cache and doing general repair/cleaning.
Ok, I actually went try and edit on my brother's iPad and we were able to delete all that broken picture mumbo jumbo that was freezing the site. It's fixed now. Must have been the browser like you said.

Thanks for the CCleaner link though.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Ok, I actually went try and edit on my brother's iPad and we were able to delete all that broken picture mumbo jumbo that was freezing the site. It's fixed now. Must have been the browser like you said.

Thanks for the CCleaner link though.

No problem, hopefully it was a 1 off issue as I've not seen that happen before.

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
I know i'm not very active but would it be at all possible for you guys to change my name to "Laurence Barnes" please? I'll be honest, i've hated my username for years but I just want to be rid of it now.

Viper

Premium
That blue icon for chat is terribly distracting on the entirely red color scheme. Perhaps it's time to introduce Vergil to the design?

Gel

When the going gets tough, the tough get going
Premium
That blue icon for chat is terribly distracting on the entirely red color scheme. Perhaps it's time to introduce Vergil to the design?
I was attracted to that icon too yesterday, so I went to check out the chat.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I was thinking that since the chat is the only one with an icon, then perhaps it might be a good idea to give the other ones an icon also. It looks a touch out of place being the only thing with an icon that corresponds to what the feature is. Either that, or it's just me.

Top Bottom