• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Ask the Staff Anything

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Please be aware that posting in Bloody Palace/Forum Games does not go towards your post count. Therefore, any posts made there in that section will not be counted for and subsequently not adding to your post count.

Why doesn't it count? -curious-

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
In the other forums it's not so.

Yeah but here is like:

26723760.jpg

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
o_O
It's one of his iconic lines...

"Screw you guys, I'm going home." is probably his most iconic. That line "You will respect my authority" I can only remember him saying from one episode, where he pretends to be a police officer.

Skagewid

"Screw you guys, I'm going home." is probably his most iconic. That line "You will respect my authority " I can only remember him saying from one episode, where he pretends to be a police officer.
Cartman is the fatass bad guy of the group.
I am near to finish the second season, and I hope that he will go to the prison in the next episode.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
I feel like ive gone back to late 90's early 2000's with the South Park talk. :laugh:
South Park is always fun to talk and quote doe.

I don't care what anyone says, the show is going on its like, 20th season, and it's still good. They are just absolutely brilliant at satire. Trey Parker and Matt Stone can say that they don't really try anymore, but those dudes are geniuses.

Are you looking forward to The Fractured But Whole?

berto

I Saw the Devil
Only American music? I think I'll be ok. Not like they have a Mexican version of that or even a multilingual, I'll just go without it.

Last edited:

Dark Drakan

Admin
Number 32.

The first one I ever bought.

Out of the ones I can remember it is one of the better ones, so many 90's classics.

Queen, Meatloaf, Oasis, Radiohead, Pulp, Blur, Coolio.

Though at the age im at now its more likely I would take 'Now Thats What I Call Dad Rock' or something else us middle aged folk are meant to listen too. Though I was brought up on 80's Rock and Metal...

Top Bottom