• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Ask the Staff Anything

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
Dear Princess Stevelestia
It has come to my attention that this site has a significant lack of hats, while I do understand that it would be be hard to incorporate into the forums, hats are the way to separate the newbies from the pros. Without them, we can't tell which Pyro's are good and which are just pressing M1+W

-Sincerely, Mrrandomlulz the pyro.

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
Might have been my twin brother Wruce Bayne... crap I've already said too much.
OWLMAN. :eek:
sgVGR.jpg

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
Just only small question. What happened that all images even ones posted are in Temporalily removed status ?? Only curious what happened

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Gift: Gold to a Friend. What do I do exactly? Because I took a look at it and it says about a gift coupon. So do I pay for it and get a code to give to a friend who can use that code to activate the Gold Membership?

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
I can't edit?! Its not until after I post do I release I have more to say!! :banghead:
Why have you forsaken our edits oh mighty Steve? We know not what we've done! :'(

Dark Drakan

Admin
Gift: Gold to a Friend. What do I do exactly? Because I took a look at it and it says about a gift coupon. So do I pay for it and get a code to give to a friend who can use that code to activate the Gold Membership?

@Steve Powell will have to answer that I don't have much to do with the donations side.

I can't edit?! Its not until after I post do I release I have more to say!! :banghead:
Why have you forsaken our edits oh mighty Steve? We know not what we've done! :'(

Can you test it again now?

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Yup! Spot on! I've used it once or twice on my test server and I'm pretty sure that's how it worked... I can't really remember, now that I think about it...

Let us know how you get on! For every Lifetime Gift you purchase, I'll throw in a 1-year-long coupon for free, as it'd be the least I could do to say thank you for supporting the site.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
@Steve Powell: Well I did buy one last night and I checked my email and there was a receipt but I didn't get a coupon with a code to give to anyone :/

Dark Drakan

Admin

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Is it just me or is the forum literally blanking out every time I try go to a new thread? The whole screen goes black until I refresh it a couple of times.

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Is it just me or is the forum literally blanking out every time I try go to a new thread? The whole screen goes black until I refresh it a couple of times.
It is? That's strange... is it still occurring? Might have perhaps been down to a temporary glitch.

Top Bottom