• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Ask the Staff Anything

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Did ya miss me?!

tumblr_mynp4avfH51r0j0yso1_400.gif

You should say yes....

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Do you guys have a set schedule for the times of day that you dedicate to running the site, or do you just do it when you have a free moment from real life obligations?

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
:nailbiting:Have any of my threads ever been showcased on the FaceBook page? :frown:

Edit: Is it possible for the forums to have a friendlier Mobile version? The current mobile version is meh.

Last edited:

Dark Drakan

Admin
A plane crashes on the Mexican/American border. Where do you bury the survivors?

A little far for me to travel, they would have to be left for the birds etc im afraid.

Do you guys have a set schedule for the times of day that you dedicate to running the site, or do you just do it when you have a free moment from real life obligations?

Any time I have any free time personally.

:nailbiting:Have any of my threads ever been showcased on the FaceBook page? :frown:

Edit: Is it possible for the forums to have a friendlier Mobile version? The current mobile version is meh.

I dont have anything to do with the Facebook or Twitter page so I couldnt tell you.

I use the mobile version quite a lot and it was Steves first attempt at mobile site so may be some future tweaks (I dont know) but overall I find it quite easy to use. It's basic granted & there are couple of templates bugs but it's useable. Have to speak to Steve about any improvements you may want as it's essentially a tester version currently as it's first attempt.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Um...so...I dunno if this has been asked before, but I'm curious: why is there only a ten minute limit to how long a PM can be edited?

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
very true and it is the only game forum i am on any other forums i am on are car related racing related or drifting related and the discussions are not as broad minded as here they are pretty much just about cars

Meg

Didn't we have DMC.org Appreciation Day for awhile? I think it was in September, but I forget when. :unsure:

So I was thinking we could bring it back As DMC.org Appreciation WEEK. We could have a day to appreciate the admins, a day for the mods, the regular members, DMC in general, annnnnndd.........pizza......? o_O

Does this sound like a good idea? Would people celebrate with me? And is it okay if we make it BYOB since I don't have enough money to buy booze for everyone?

Also, am I the only one who thinks pickle is a funny word?

Dark Drakan

Admin
Um...so...I dunno if this has been asked before, but I'm curious: why is there only a ten minute limit to how long a PM can be edited?

Likely the default time & no-one has ever asked us to change it or look into it.

@Steve Powell
@Angel
@Dark Drakan

This isn't a question but more of a thanks.
Thanks for understanding & being so tolerable of my text space limitations etc.

There's no unnecessary firmware updates, no ridiculous chatrooms,the forum can be accessed with low tech devices.
The staff isn't power mad.
People here are very intelligent.
Alot less stupidity here.

I've been on other forums where the staff has so many ridiculous strict rules & act as if they have a stick up their butts.
Here there's forum rules but an understanding staff & that makes big difference in joining, sharing information, & staying a member of a forum.
Without that then it's not a forum i'd wanna be apart of.

So thanks for making & keeping DevilMayCry forum enjoyable, it's in my top 5 favorite forums.
:)

Thanks for the kind words they are much appreciated. It's 6am on a Sunday & nice to read compliments this early. :thumbsup:

Top Bottom