• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Ask the Staff Anything

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Nope, I'm still getting the blank page...
Oh poo. Facebewk is a pain in the bum at the best of times, but I know that I've made a mistake somewhere with the integration system. I'll have another look at it today.

Also, how is the Google AdSense thing going?
Thank you for asking! It was reinstated, but earnings are still pretty poor. To give you an idea: this place costs roughly 7-8 times more than I earn. :(

Just curious how long before images will be reinstated. . .
My thinking is as soon as we've taken on some additional Moderators, as there's a ton of mucky images to clean up.

I should probably mention that it's down to me that this has taken so long. Been busy as frig. Sorry!

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
It would seem I have a bit of a problem with my Gold Membership code. I typed in the Coupon Key and I keep geting this message: User upgrades with coupons applied will be shown in red. I'm I doing something wrong? Or I need to wait? :/

Dark Drakan

Admin
It would seem I have a bit of a problem with my Gold Membership code. I typed in the Coupon Key and I keep geting this message: User upgrades with coupons applied will be shown in red. I'm I doing something wrong? Or I need to wait? :/

@Steve Powell will address that.

There any unwritten rules that should be addressed?

Every new member with under 10 posts has to chip into my beer or PC fund.

DanteTheJester

That devil hunting douche who married a pizza.
@DanteTheJester: Not that I'm aware of. Other than your secret ninja training that you 'may' be called upon soon :ninja:

I don't know what you mean by secret ninja training. Only training I've got under my belt for forums is having spent 6 years practicing on how to deal with the most douchey comments on forums like Moviecodec's Lounge forums. It goes a long way for dealing with things ranging from the scum of the interwebz and their desires to call me a fag every chance they get, having tons and tons of hypocrites tell me that I'm telling them that they can't have an opinion just because I have the opposing opinion, all the way to being told I'm crazy and a lunatic. The last one I mentioned may be true... If you count speaking in tongues when I'm angry during a video game beat-down (Playing Dark Souls 1 and 2...) as being crazy and insane. Oh, and I've had secret training on how to eat a pizza in less than 2 minutes while drinking a 2 liter bottle of Dr.Pepper. Course it only worked like once or twice. Other times it doesn't end so well.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
@DanteTheJester: Ah well you're lucky we aren't that bad here around these parts :thumbsup:

Of course, no matter where you go you will still become slated for your opinion. That's where your ninja training helps :wink:

Top Bottom