• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Ask the Staff Anything

ReaperHunter

Follow me to Apex
Premium
So when I was looking at my profile page in like the right corner right across from my name there is a button for moderator tools? Also when I click on peoples avatars and hover over them when the pop up window that gives their info like their name, date they joined, how many posts they've made ect I gives me an edit button at the bottom of the avatar...Is this a glitch or something?

Devils Never Cry

Devil Hunter
Premium
So when I was looking at my profile page in like the right corner right across from my name there is a button for moderator tools? Also when I click on peoples avatars and hover over them when the pop up window that gives their info like their name, date they joined, how many posts they've made ect I gives me an edit button at the bottom of the avatar...Is this a glitch or something?
I'm wondering about this too.

Dark Drakan

Admin

Should be fixed now, option had defaulted to wrong setting for Gold Members thats all.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Not that I'm under any impression that I was a likely candidate but just thought I'd mention (juuuuust incase) that I'm retracting my vote/ volunteering to help mod the forum. Something came up which means I'll be absent from the forum too often.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
@Steve Powell
I've been trying to link my account up with Facebook (so I can sign in with it), but I'm not getting anywhere.
I've clicked on the 'Associate with Facebook' button, but all I keep getting is a blank page that won't load.

Are you still working on it or is it something else?
Thankies :happy:

V

Oldschool DMC fan
I'm sure it's been brought up but what happened to the edit button? I see it one moment but I can't find it the next.

think it's timed. you can edit for 5-10 minutes or something after posting the post, but after that the edit button disappears.

Lord Nero

Ultraviolet Sentinel
I'm sure it's been brought up but what happened to the edit button? I see it one moment but I can't find it the next.
It appears to work for 29 minutes only. This is probably meant to reduce the chances of people abusing the edit button to support their own sides of the story and stuff. It keeps the forum a bit more organized, I guess. Fewer chances of people getting all confused because a post was altered drastically.

berto

I Saw the Devil
It appears to work for 29 minutes only. This is probably meant to reduce the chances of people abusing the edit button to support their own sides of the story and stuff. It keeps the forum a bit more organized, I guess. Fewer chances of people getting all confused because a post was altered drastically.
Bloody shame. Can't edit the long post and add those images to that thread with all them spelling mistakes.

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
@Steve Powell
I've been trying to link my account up with Facebook (so I can sign in with it), but I'm not getting anywhere.
I've clicked on the 'Associate with Facebook' button, but all I keep getting is a blank page that won't load.

Are you still working on it or is it something else?
Thankies :happy:
Hmm... looks like I might have mucked up somewhere. Please try it one last time and let me know how you get on. Cheers!

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
Dear Princess Stevelestia,

I start sophomore year of highschool in 2 days, I have advanced geometry for first period, how much coffee do I need to stay awake long enough to make it to second period?

Top Bottom