• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Ask the Staff Anything

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
It is a game where the gamemaster pm's a role to everyone who is playing where they are mafia or civillian, then people talk to each other and try to figure out who is who and then vote at the end of each day to decide who to lynch or who to kill until only one is left.

It is actually pretty fun @Meg

Meg

It is a game where the gamemaster pm's a role to everyone who is playing where they are mafia or civillian, then people talk to each other and try to figure out who is who and then vote at the end of each day to decide who to lynch or who to kill until only one is left.

It is actually pretty fun @Meg
That does sound pretty fun. Since we’re a DMC forum, maybe we could do humans vs demons? Send me a PM with the details and I’ll figure out the best way to do it.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Ya could do it that way, i will look into it more as i only ever played it before but never organised it. Once i am more versed i will send on how it all works, it was just an example game anyway. I just think of this forum as another home, so i wanna boost the activity is all.

Taramafor

Discord roleplay servers with demons could be good too.

Seond Life even has a hell sim. That's involving avatars though.

Taramafor

Actually, been thinking about making my own discord server with roleplay. With a focus on more commnication. Hard topics need talking about.

Dragons. Demons. etc. The good stuff. mostly it would be a place where everyone is welcome. No one being pushed away (baring bots).

Could make something here. Would need help setting it up though. And I'd need to train mods carefully too. What do you guys think?

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Hi guys, I have an issue. I've lost my password to sign into this account (a paradox, because I'm here, but it's automatic/saved password that I can't actually see or access). Going the Forgotten Password route won't help because the email I've listed I also no longer have the password/access to. And again, to try and change the email I listed, I need to yet again enter my evasive password to do so.

I'm stuck in a box. Any advice or help will be accepted and appreciated (except hacking, I only do that in-game and with Rebellion).

Also, if anyone feel they need to know my motives for wanting to reset my passwordthaticantremembernorchange, I'm trying to log onto the forum using a PC I never used before.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Hi guys, I have an issue. I've lost my password to sign into this account (a paradox, because I'm here, but it's automatic/saved password that I can't actually see or access). Going the Forgotten Password route won't help because the email I've listed I also no longer have the password/access to. And again, to try and change the email I listed, I need to yet again enter my evasive password to do so.

I'm stuck in a box. Any advice or help will be accepted and appreciated (except hacking, I only do that in-game and with Rebellion).

Also, if anyone feel they need to know my motives for wanting to reset my passwordthaticantremembernorchange, I'm trying to log onto the forum using a PC I never used before.

I will send you a private message now and get this fixed for you.

Top Bottom